Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brett Anderson (Suede) - Town Fan?? 18:14 - Apr 19 with 3522 viewsBlueyandCrazy

His wikipedia page says so, link/reference is to an article no longer available though.

Is this true?
Knew the guy from Keane and one of the Editors were Town Fans as well as Ed S of course, but.......the guy who arguable invented Britpop before Blur and Oasis?

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Brett Anderson (Suede) - Town Fan?? on 18:18 - Apr 19 with 3464 viewsstiff_talking

Read Brett Anderson wonderful Book called Coal Black Mornings

It’s very good
[Redacted] on 20:15 - Apr 19 with 3254 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Brett Anderson (Suede) - Town Fan?? on 20:23 - Apr 19 with 3196 viewsleftback

[Redacted] on 20:15 - Apr 19 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

My first gig was Suede at The Regent, I got Brett’s polystyrene tea cup signed afterwards.
Pretty sure he was a town fan.
Brett Anderson (Suede) - Town Fan?? on 20:37 - Apr 19 with 3147 viewsChrisd

Loved Suede’s sound during the 90s.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Brett Anderson (Suede) - Town Fan?? on 20:49 - Apr 19 with 3104 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Brett Anderson (Suede) - Town Fan?? on 20:37 - Apr 19 by Chrisd

Loved Suede’s sound during the 90s.

A very ood reason to put this here then....

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

[Redacted] on 20:51 - Apr 19 with 3101 viewsvictorywilhappen

Brett Anderson (Suede) - Town Fan?? on 20:23 - Apr 19 by leftback

My first gig was Suede at The Regent, I got Brett’s polystyrene tea cup signed afterwards.

[Redacted]
Brett Anderson (Suede) - Town Fan?? on 22:17 - Apr 19 with 2952 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Funnily enough I was listening to Dog Man Star while cooking a ratatouille & halloumi bake earlier. Fantastic album, that.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Brett Anderson (Suede) - Town Fan?? on 22:21 - Apr 19 with 2937 viewsGogs

Brett Anderson (Suede) - Town Fan?? on 20:23 - Apr 19 by leftback

I was at that gig too. They may have played the corn exchange as well but i'm not certain on that. Blur certainly did, twice, and so did elastica. TWTD.
Login to get fewer ads

Brett Anderson (Suede) - Town Fan?? on 23:42 - Apr 19 with 2818 viewsWicklowBlue

Soooo loved Suede way back in my formative years, filled a gap musically before the Britpop standoff between Blur and Oasis which was let's be honest a marketing ploy.

Anyhow, I remember Suedes first album being released and winning the Mercury Prize waay back in 93. All us Indie fans were talking about it and for good reason, Butler's riffs were fantastic do the first 2 opening tracks of an album get any better???:

Saw them live 2 years ago over here in Dublin, and while Brett's voice can't hit the same notes some of their new stuff is really good. Plus if you want crowd participation they are amazing. I'd try to post some vids from the gig with Brett singing along just a few seats along in my row. But it's late and couldn't be arsed....enough to say definitely recommend to see them live (even without Butler) when gigs are a thing.
Brett Anderson (Suede) - Town Fan?? on 00:14 - Apr 20 with 2792 viewsDebsyAngel

Brett Anderson (Suede) - Town Fan?? on 23:42 - Apr 19 by WicklowBlue

Soooo loved Suede way back in my formative years, filled a gap musically before the Britpop standoff between Blur and Oasis which was let's be honest a marketing ploy.

Anyhow, I remember Suedes first album being released and winning the Mercury Prize waay back in 93. All us Indie fans were talking about it and for good reason, Butler's riffs were fantastic do the first 2 opening tracks of an album get any better???:

Saw them live 2 years ago over here in Dublin, and while Brett's voice can't hit the same notes some of their new stuff is really good. Plus if you want crowd participation they are amazing. I'd try to post some vids from the gig with Brett singing along just a few seats along in my row. But it's late and couldn't be arsed....enough to say definitely recommend to see them live (even without Butler) when gigs are a thing.

I saw them a couple of times - some venue that had to get a coach to (fuzzy memory and fried brain, cannot remember right now!) and in Norwich UEA and got backstage - I knew where to go to find the room and met them, was so nervous, but they were lovely blokes and not at all stuck up as I imagined them to be! Richard Oakes was fascinated by my nails LOL! Brett Anderson was really nice to talk to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024