Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It was rumoured Mourinho opposed the ESL idea 23:38 - Apr 19 with 1166 viewsbournemouthblue

which may have played a part in his sacking, fair play to Jose if that is the case or good PR on his Agents part if that is complete bobbins

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

It was rumoured Mourinho opposed the ESL idea on 08:49 - Apr 20 with 971 viewsSomethingBlue

It was nonsense, just tweeted by some idiot and then shared by the uncritical.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

It was rumoured Mourinho opposed the ESL idea on 09:19 - Apr 20 with 898 viewsSeablu

I assumed his rich man’s impression of Mickball was the main reason.
Score a goal and park the bus.
It was rumoured Mourinho opposed the ESL idea on 09:25 - Apr 20 with 879 viewsJ2BLUE

It was rumoured Mourinho opposed the ESL idea on 08:49 - Apr 20 by SomethingBlue

It was nonsense, just tweeted by some idiot and then shared by the uncritical.

Agreed. Someone was always going to make the obvious link to try and look informed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

It was rumoured Mourinho opposed the ESL idea on 10:10 - Apr 20 with 849 viewsSwansea_Blue

I suspect it was more down to them looking likely to not only miss out on CL, but possibly also the Europa League too. That and their mid-table form and Mourinho sucking the enjoyment out of their play. Presumably they need european football to help pay back the cost of the stadium and they literally can't afford to be a mid table side.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It was rumoured Mourinho opposed the ESL idea on 10:17 - Apr 20 with 802 viewschrismakin

Hes got to be done as a big side manager now surely?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

It was rumoured Mourinho opposed the ESL idea on 10:25 - Apr 20 with 784 viewsjaykay

how on earth spurs are classed as one of the elite 6 is beyond me.
ipswich have won the english top league recently than them. in fact we have more top 2 positions than them since the 60s . even derby ,forest, everton, leeds, leicester, and villa have won the league , since that tin pot have won the league.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

It was rumoured Mourinho opposed the ESL idea on 00:24 - Apr 21 with 629 viewsbournemouthblue

It was rumoured Mourinho opposed the ESL idea on 10:17 - Apr 20 by chrismakin

Hes got to be done as a big side manager now surely?

Perhaps he fancies a new challenge :D

I wonder where he will go next besides SkySports? The MLS, Russia, international management maybe?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

It was rumoured Mourinho opposed the ESL idea on 00:29 - Apr 21 with 619 viewsclive_baker

According the the Jamie Redknapp voice note Levy got rid now because he was much cheaper to sack. Out of the top 6 and no trophies to his name etc.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024