Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi Gavvers 11:15 - Apr 20 with 1132 viewsBluefish

What is the plan for our subscriptions? Are we signing up again or are you switching ads back on?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Oi Gavvers on 05:28 - Apr 24 with 1031 viewsBluefish

Does this mean you decided on the latter?

Oi Gavvers on 05:44 - Apr 24 with 1024 viewsCoastalblue

I wondered this the other day, can't even remember when I last paid a subscription.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Oi Gavvers on 07:14 - Apr 24 with 965 viewswkj

Oh yes, I need to do this too

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Oi Gavvers on 07:51 - Apr 24 with 937 viewsMullet

Need a price list innit. How much to post, how much to delete others threads, how much to be for the fans, how much to be an admin etc.

Seems to be the way now.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Oi Gavvers on 09:30 - Apr 24 with 871 viewsEwan_Oozami

Oi Gavvers on 07:14 - Apr 24 by wkj

Oh yes, I need to do this too

Yep, I think Gav's just run the algorithm against the users' subs due date table....can't remember how I paid last time either!!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Oi Gavvers on 11:21 - Apr 24 with 836 viewsMeadowlark

Oi Gavvers on 07:51 - Apr 24 by Mullet

Need a price list innit. How much to post, how much to delete others threads, how much to be for the fans, how much to be an admin etc.

Seems to be the way now.

We need a list of enforceable fines for spelling and grammatical mistakes too.
Typo's to be refundable on successful appeal.
Oi Gavvers on 15:35 - Apr 24 with 761 viewsBluefish

Oi Gavvers on 15:49 - Apr 24 with 740 viewsRyorry

Oi Gavvers on 15:35 - Apr 24 by Bluefish

I think they just don't like to ask for it Fishers, it's up to individuals to PM them if they're offering to pay to get ad-free. More usually Gav's role I believe, esp on a match-day.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Oi Gavvers on 15:52 - Apr 24 with 729 viewsBluefish

Oi Gavvers on 15:49 - Apr 24 by Ryorry

I think they just don't like to ask for it Fishers, it's up to individuals to PM them if they're offering to pay to get ad-free. More usually Gav's role I believe, esp on a match-day.

Phil seemed OK but said to ask Gav. It isn't really asking nonit is giving an option that replaces ad revenue. I completely understand if it is more beneficial to have ads and in which case I will stick with them. My phone has ground down to go slow since they came back though

Oi Gavvers on 07:39 - Apr 25 with 680 viewsBluefish

Oi Gavvers on 10:14 - Apr 25 with 640 viewsGavTWTD

I think the subscription has run out for a few of you now. I'll put together a proper page and make it easier for people to subscribe. In the mean time if you want to pay by paypal, please send £24 to paypal@twtd.co.uk and include your username.

We will be putting the price up to £30 which will help with VAT and paypal fees but everyone who has subscribed before can continue at £24. PM me if you want to pay by bank transfer. If you have paid us, a PM will help too.

Once again we thank everyone for their support.

What you get for your money is an ad-free experience so the site will be much faster. There are no guarantees that you won't be banned but we will refund you in part for the remainder of your subscripion!

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Oi Gavvers on 12:37 - Apr 25 with 577 viewsBluefish

Oi Gavvers on 10:14 - Apr 25 by GavTWTD

I think the subscription has run out for a few of you now. I'll put together a proper page and make it easier for people to subscribe. In the mean time if you want to pay by paypal, please send £24 to paypal@twtd.co.uk and include your username.

We will be putting the price up to £30 which will help with VAT and paypal fees but everyone who has subscribed before can continue at £24. PM me if you want to pay by bank transfer. If you have paid us, a PM will help too.

Once again we thank everyone for their support.

What you get for your money is an ad-free experience so the site will be much faster. There are no guarantees that you won't be banned but we will refund you in part for the remainder of your subscripion!

Cool wasn't sure if the subscriptions were just a one off for a year and then back to ads or if we were allowed to renew. I'll pop it over now, I've been around the block enough to not want a refund if I get banned. Not sure why you think I might though. Money sent

Oi Gavvers on 16:04 - Apr 25 with 526 viewseireblue

Oi Gavvers on 12:37 - Apr 25 by Bluefish

Cool wasn't sure if the subscriptions were just a one off for a year and then back to ads or if we were allowed to renew. I'll pop it over now, I've been around the block enough to not want a refund if I get banned. Not sure why you think I might though. Money sent

Gav, surely now its worth a banning just for a few giggles over the next season?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024