Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So where does football go from here? These clubs have shown their hand 12:21 - Apr 20 with 812 viewsCoco

so it's just a matter of time before they plot more nonsense. Simon Jordan's 'Neflix' style idea seems logical. Let clubs broadcast themselves.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Down to the lake I fear. (n/t) on 12:28 - Apr 20 with 767 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Down to the lake I fear. (n/t) on 12:30 - Apr 20 with 746 viewsCoco

Down to the lake I fear. (n/t) on 12:28 - Apr 20 by Bloots

all governing bodies have needed reform for decades but too comfy, wealth and greedy to actually do it. Hope this triggers real change but greed will win out again and just make matters worse or kill it all together.

Where's Sepp Blatter when you need him eh?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

So where does football go from here? These clubs have shown their hand on 13:15 - Apr 20 with 694 viewsIllinoisblue

To Northampton. To see us create one, maybe even two chances.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

admire your optimism (n/t) on 13:16 - Apr 20 with 688 viewsDyland

So where does football go from here? These clubs have shown their hand on 13:15 - Apr 20 by Illinoisblue

To Northampton. To see us create one, maybe even two chances.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Down to the lake I fear. (n/t) on 13:26 - Apr 20 with 659 viewsblueislander

Down to the lake I fear. (n/t) on 12:30 - Apr 20 by Coco

all governing bodies have needed reform for decades but too comfy, wealth and greedy to actually do it. Hope this triggers real change but greed will win out again and just make matters worse or kill it all together.

Something like this was always going to happen, although I didn’t think it would be as polarizing as this. Perez’s “justification” for doing it is absolute nonsense. It is the club owners who have sanctioned player’s wages and transfer fees to the ludicrous levels. To say football is dying is down to them who have put the price of attending games, or even having TV access to games beyond the reach of many while paying out sums of money which are unfathomable to most of us. Jonathan Barnett has come out in defense of the new league, saying to oppose it would breach player’s rights. I wonder why?
Down to the lake I fear. (n/t) on 15:18 - Apr 20 with 603 viewsrattram

Down to the lake I fear. (n/t) on 12:30 - Apr 20 by Coco

What's wrong with the Premier League adding a new clause to their constitution stating that no club can play in their league if they play in a competition not recognized by UEFA?
Down to the lake I fear. (n/t) on 15:20 - Apr 20 with 594 viewsEly_Blue

Down to the lake I fear. (n/t) on 15:18 - Apr 20 by rattram

What's wrong with the Premier League adding a new clause to their constitution stating that no club can play in their league if they play in a competition not recognized by UEFA?

It’s already there in the PL rules

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024