Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum 13:27 - Apr 20 with 3299 viewsglasso

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54841
This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 13:35 - Apr 20 with 2860 viewsHARRY10

an excellent read
This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 13:44 - Apr 20 with 2823 viewsborge

On the long side but incredibly well written and some great points.
This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 13:44 - Apr 20 with 2827 viewsBlueBadger

I've said it before and I'll say it again: QPR fans deserve a much better club than what they're saddled with. Has anyone ever met a QPR fan they disliked? No.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 13:47 - Apr 20 with 2804 viewsloftboy

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 13:44 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

I've said it before and I'll say it again: QPR fans deserve a much better club than what they're saddled with. Has anyone ever met a QPR fan they disliked? No.

I say the same about Ipswich
This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 13:49 - Apr 20 with 2785 viewsBlueBadger

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 13:47 - Apr 20 by loftboy

I say the same about Ipswich

You shouldn't - we're all dreadful t0ssers.

Especially that 'Phil_TWTD'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 13:53 - Apr 20 with 2763 viewsFtnfwest

he is always excellent with these articles and this is no exception
This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 14:08 - Apr 20 with 2693 viewsBarneycurley

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 13:49 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

You shouldn't - we're all dreadful t0ssers.

Especially that 'Phil_TWTD'.

Phil TWTD?

Splitter

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 14:11 - Apr 20 with 2667 viewsstantheman

This made me laugh out loud. So funny but also very true as how owners of these supposed "big clubs" see their supporters who only pay the minimum to support the club they have loved for 40-60 years.

"You’re called “legacy fans” now by the way, and to be honest they’re just waiting for you to die and get out of the way so hurry the feck up about that would you please".
Login to get fewer ads

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 14:14 - Apr 20 with 2648 viewsGuthrum

PSG have just put out a fairly brutal statement. They will not be getting involved with the ESL.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 14:25 - Apr 20 with 2584 viewsCoco

money really is the root of all evil

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 14:25 - Apr 20 with 2584 viewsSwansea_Blue

LFW is a rather excellent site. Reminds me a lot of this place, but with a gloriously dry sense of humour.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 14:29 - Apr 20 with 2568 viewsjeera

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 14:25 - Apr 20 by Swansea_Blue

LFW is a rather excellent site. Reminds me a lot of this place, but with a gloriously dry sense of humour.

Phil just needs to stick a few more effs into his pieces.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 14:29 - Apr 20 with 2560 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 14:25 - Apr 20 by Coco

And mashed potato

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 14:32 - Apr 20 with 2552 viewschrismakin

They're saying on sky that the reason for the breakaway is in response to the UEFA champions league changes..

What exactly is their problem. The new UEFA layout is a league then knockout format so no different to the super league one is it?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 14:46 - Apr 20 with 2493 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Superb, v droll, it's written with an utter sneer. Thoroughly enjoyed that.

So much so I'm going to go back to the 90s and break out some serious props to the writer.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 15:03 - Apr 20 with 2427 viewsChurchman

It’s a great read and pretty much spot on.
This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 15:24 - Apr 20 with 2367 viewsBrianTablet

That's genuinely brilliant.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 15:24 - Apr 20 with 2364 viewsketton_itfc

Brilliant read from Clive as always!
This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 15:27 - Apr 20 with 2345 viewsDebsyAngel

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 13:44 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

I am married to one! And I like the club thankfully!
This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 15:45 - Apr 20 with 2281 viewsJ2BLUE

Ouch. Pretty much as I see it but hurts to see it posted quite so bluntly.

We really need to stop it. Find some national security loophole and force the owners to sell and f##k off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 15:48 - Apr 20 with 2272 viewsScuzzer

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 14:25 - Apr 20 by Coco

Actually it's the love of money that is the root of all evil.

Established 1968

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 15:52 - Apr 20 with 2253 viewsJ2BLUE

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 15:48 - Apr 20 by Scuzzer

Actually it's the love of money that is the root of all evil.

Selfishness and greed is the root of all evil. I love money. It's freedom. It's a tool to be put to use. You can use it to help people. Small amounts can do amazing things if used correctly.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 16:19 - Apr 20 with 2173 viewslordsambuca

Thanks. Great read the section on Redknapp is great.

I have always beens impressed by some of the content on the QPR site.
This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 16:42 - Apr 20 with 2115 viewsBlueBadger

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 14:29 - Apr 20 by jeera

Phil just needs to stick a few more effs into his pieces.

And dissing on Paul Hurst/Roy Keane/Paul Lambert liike LFW do with Entirely Honest Harry.

This is a great take on ESL from the QPR forum on 17:01 - Apr 20 with 2062 viewsRadlett_blue

Rather lengthy but well written. The reality is that greed set in when the Football League decreed that clubs should keep all receipts from home games, giving a bigger built in financial advantage to the Man Utds of the world; this preceded the PL & was around the time when a similar group of Div 1 clubs, dubbed the "Platinum 8", tried to grab a bigger share of football's then paltry TV revenue. The formation of the PL was the first signpost & the ESL has been waiting to happen for a long time & nearly happened several years ago when JP Morgan (again) had put the finance in place but some clubs got cold feet & UEFA responded by coming up with the Champions' League. The ESL format is a more desirable TV product because who wants to watch Barcelona v FC Cluj in a near meaningless CL group game, with only one likely result?
It's all rather like the old story about the rich, middle aged man who asks the attractive young woman if she would sleep with him if he gave her £10,000. "Maybe" she replies. "OK, how about 20 quid?" - followed by indignation along the lines of "what kind of girl do you think I am"? The man replies "We've already established what you are; we're now just haggling about the price".

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024