Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No surprise this parasite is for it 15:14 - Apr 20 with 967 viewsgtsb1966

Taken from the BBC sport website. The bloke really is a Grade A c***.

Fifa said in January that players involved in a breakaway league would be barred from international competitions.

Agent Jonathan Barnett, who represents Wales and Tottenham forward Gareth Bale, said he would go to court if such a ban was introduced.

"The only people who are really going to suffer inside the business is players," Barnett told Radio 4's Today programme.

"I've been speaking to Fifpro [the players' union] and I assure you, we will go to court to fight the rights of the players."
No surprise this parasite is for it on 15:15 - Apr 20 with 928 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't think he'll have to worry about Bale. He's not good enough.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No surprise this parasite is for it on 15:28 - Apr 20 with 833 viewsblueislander

I imagine Barnett and his ilk are worried that they would have to choose between representing players in the ESL or the rest. Thus limiting their “earnings” capability. Earnings is in inverted commas, because , in my view, they don’t earn their money. The agents bear a huge responsibility for elevating the amount of money in football to a ludicrous level.
No surprise this parasite is for it on 15:29 - Apr 20 with 823 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Barnett is a t*sser but he’s not doing anything wrong there is he? His job is literally to act on behalf of players who are not the decision makers here, so he’s absolutely right to threaten action if players are punished as a result of something that the clubs they play for are doing

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

No surprise this parasite is for it on 15:39 - Apr 20 with 736 viewsblueislander

No surprise this parasite is for it on 15:29 - Apr 20 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Barnett is a t*sser but he’s not doing anything wrong there is he? His job is literally to act on behalf of players who are not the decision makers here, so he’s absolutely right to threaten action if players are punished as a result of something that the clubs they play for are doing

It would be nice to think that he is defending the players, but I suspect he was trying to protect his own interests. If the ESL players are banned from all other football, I wonder how many would accept that. I would hope that enough would think that they will earn enough money to resist the ESL carrots.
No surprise this parasite is for it on 15:40 - Apr 20 with 730 viewsMrTown

Does he say he is for it? or is he say he is against the banning of players not being aloud to play for their country.

He is just doing his job, don't think that in itself makes him a Grade A.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024