Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) 19:34 - Apr 20 with 1005 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:35 - Apr 20 with 976 viewsSwansea_Blue

I suspect the current one has the worst record of the lot. Quite an achievement to actually do worse than Lambert with the same set of players.

He obviously needs time, but I think he's still got it all to prove.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:36 - Apr 20 with 948 viewsTieDyedIn95

Well if Cook can't turn it around in a year or so I don't see the new administration hanging on long.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:36 - Apr 20 with 943 viewsGeoffSentence

Remarkably, Jewell is coming out of this competition very well.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:37 - Apr 20 with 911 viewspointofblue

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:35 - Apr 20 by Swansea_Blue

I suspect the current one has the worst record of the lot. Quite an achievement to actually do worse than Lambert with the same set of players.

He obviously needs time, but I think he's still got it all to prove.

Don't play Woolfenden and McGuinness at centre back together. It's not rocket science yet every Paul we've had make it look far more difficult than it should be.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:38 - Apr 20 with 896 viewsBluefish

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:36 - Apr 20 by GeoffSentence

It is a contest that keeps on giving. With every new one you think they can't get worse but they find new levels. Imagine how bad the next one will be

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:40 - Apr 20 with 842 viewsCoastalblue

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:38 - Apr 20 by Bluefish

It is a contest that keeps on giving. With every new one you think they can't get worse but they find new levels. Imagine how bad the next one will be

Paul Whitehouse?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:41 - Apr 20 with 833 viewsGeoffSentence

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:38 - Apr 20 by Bluefish

Are there any Pauls left? I thought we had used them all.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:42 - Apr 20 with 790 viewsBluefish

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:41 - Apr 20 by GeoffSentence

Paul Anderson is there tonight as part of the interview process

Login to get fewer ads

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:43 - Apr 20 with 755 viewsTheBoyBlue

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:41 - Apr 20 by GeoffSentence

Paul Party.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:43 - Apr 20 with 750 viewspointofblue

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:42 - Apr 20 by Bluefish

Paul Anderson is there tonight as part of the interview process

Paul Ince?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:45 - Apr 20 with 701 viewsTheBoyBlue

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:43 - Apr 20 by pointofblue

Paul Ince?

Paul Pogba if he doesn't want to play in the ESL and is bored of getting paid squillions each week.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:48 - Apr 20 with 671 viewsSwansea_Blue

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:37 - Apr 20 by pointofblue

Don't play Woolfenden and McGuinness at centre back together. It's not rocket science yet every Paul we've had make it look far more difficult than it should be.

Well quite. If they were both ours, I'd understand looking at the pairing. But presumably Mcguiness will be off at the end of the season. I' be surprised if we were in for him on permanent (although this does seem to be his level, at best).

So far all of Cook's tinkering smacks of desperation. He has no idea who to play and how. That's a bit of a worrying early sign that for me. But I'm trying not to read too much into all of this - we're obviously terminally damaged and in need of a proper regroup and quite a few fresh faces.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:51 - Apr 20 with 616 viewsGeminiblue

aPaulling!
The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 20:08 - Apr 20 with 548 viewsgainsboroughblue

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 19:36 - Apr 20 by GeoffSentence

Jewell will be expecting a call from Lancaster Gate when Southgate goes if this is anything to go by.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 20:27 - Apr 20 with 501 views26_Paz

Paul chuckle? Actually, he’d probably do better

The Paz Man

The worst ever Paul competition really is one hell of a contest (n/t) on 20:45 - Apr 20 with 447 viewsstantheman

I know he's not a Paul, but Alan Knill would be an appropriate manager at present.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024