Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook 19:42 - Apr 20 with 1031 viewsMillsTash

Are we still not allowed to blame any of the results on Cook yet? I’ll go for -12 down votes on this post.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 19:45]
Cook on 19:43 - Apr 20 with 1007 viewsOjc

Either the players just aren’t turning up because they know they are jobless in 6 games time, or Cook is useless without Richardson.
Cook on 19:45 - Apr 20 with 929 viewsjas0999

Hurst was sacked for less. Can’t see the new owners tolerating this. Question is whether he is the man to rebuild.
Cook on 19:47 - Apr 20 with 902 viewsParky

Cook on 19:45 - Apr 20 by jas0999

Hurst was sacked for less. Can’t see the new owners tolerating this. Question is whether he is the man to rebuild.

Pardon?
Cook on 19:50 - Apr 20 with 834 viewsportmanking

Don't be ridiculous. We got into plenty of good positions in that first half. Players' decision making when they cross that white line is frankly diabolical. No football intelligence and zero athleticism. Such a soft touch. That can't be changed until the summer.
Cook on 19:50 - Apr 20 with 831 viewsMillsTash

Spot on
Cook on 19:51 - Apr 20 with 801 viewsRobTheMonk

The results have quite frankly, been terrible. Say what you want about Lambert, but he was getting more out of the squad than Cook currently is.

The results and performances have done Cook no favours.
Cook on 19:51 - Apr 20 with 798 viewstractorlad01

Hurst dismantled a decent championship squad, replaced them with poor league one players and then managed to fall out with half the club...
Cook on 19:52 - Apr 20 with 738 viewsRadlett_blue

Hurst had brought in 5 players of his own choosing. We must let Cook bring in 11 or so donkeys before he's fired.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

Cook on 19:55 - Apr 20 with 694 viewsJDB23

I think all this does is give Cook zero leeway next season. If we don't see huge improvements within the first 15 games then he'll be under pressure and rightly so.
Cook on 19:57 - Apr 20 with 626 viewsjas0999

Cook on 19:51 - Apr 20 by tractorlad01

Hurst dismantled a decent championship squad, replaced them with poor league one players and then managed to fall out with half the club...

Let’s see what the summer brings. Cook appears to be doing worse than Lambert with the same bunch. These new owners won’t accept mediocrity.
Cook on 19:58 - Apr 20 with 614 viewspointofblue

Cook on 19:50 - Apr 20 by portmanking

Don't be ridiculous. We got into plenty of good positions in that first half. Players' decision making when they cross that white line is frankly diabolical. No football intelligence and zero athleticism. Such a soft touch. That can't be changed until the summer.

And yet we had far better chance creation and conversion under Lambert than we did Cook. And Lambert was abysmal.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Cook on 19:58 - Apr 20 with 612 viewsTractorCam

Cook on 19:50 - Apr 20 by MillsTash

Spot on

No it is not "spot on", and this is coming from me who was never Hurst out. The Hurst period and this period is completely different.

After about 4/5 games I too was questioning some of Cook's decisions as I expected a better reaction, but since then it should be clear the players aren't up to it if you watch any of the games.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Cook on 20:01 - Apr 20 with 582 viewsMillsTash

Cook on 19:58 - Apr 20 by TractorCam

No it is not "spot on", and this is coming from me who was never Hurst out. The Hurst period and this period is completely different.

After about 4/5 games I too was questioning some of Cook's decisions as I expected a better reaction, but since then it should be clear the players aren't up to it if you watch any of the games.

Ok sweet cheeks.
Cook on 20:01 - Apr 20 with 572 viewsRobTheMonk

Cook on 19:58 - Apr 20 by TractorCam

I'd say they have it in them or else we'd be in relegation position.
Cook on 20:03 - Apr 20 with 540 viewshaynes_toe1

It's a massive risk to leave the rebuilding job to a manager who has been significantly worse than Paul f**king Lambert for christ sake
Cook on 20:27 - Apr 20 with 439 viewsrgp1

Managers are expendable. Last time Watford got promoted they did it with 4 managers in one season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024