Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC needs to be put to sleep 19:51 - Apr 20 with 387 viewsN2_Blue

and for the misery and suffering to stop. It's not right to prolong the agony any more.

Is it really going to change next season, i think the club is cursed. We just have nothing.

Depressed. The takeover still worries me, Cook was my choice but what is happening is becoming more than concerning now and for the first time I'm having doubts. I know the players have effectively down tools for him , the club and the fans but something is very wrong to be this bad! The club is breaking records...the wrong kind...in League 1. Christ on a bike.

Can't see how we turn around so much to become a genuine promotion challenger next year, i really want to be optimistic but i can't.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

ITFC needs to be put to sleep on 19:55 - Apr 20 with 356 viewsblueprint

Stop worrying about it. This season is not going to get any better. Every game is irrelevant and hopefully reinforcing to PC the fact they’re not going to be ITFC players for much longer.
ITFC needs to be put to sleep on 20:21 - Apr 20 with 303 viewsN2_Blue

ITFC needs to be put to sleep on 19:55 - Apr 20 by blueprint

Stop worrying about it. This season is not going to get any better. Every game is irrelevant and hopefully reinforcing to PC the fact they’re not going to be ITFC players for much longer.

When did we last score a goal? Genuinely, i can't remember

ITFC needs to be put to sleep on 20:22 - Apr 20 with 293 viewsgainsboroughblue

ITFC needs to be put to sleep on 20:21 - Apr 20 by N2_Blue

When did we last score a goal? Genuinely, i can't remember

That mad 10 minutes at the start of the Bristol Rovers game. One of them was an o.g.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

ITFC needs to be put to sleep on 20:28 - Apr 20 with 267 viewsN2_Blue

ITFC needs to be put to sleep on 20:22 - Apr 20 by gainsboroughblue

That mad 10 minutes at the start of the Bristol Rovers game. One of them was an o.g.

ah yes, two pretty scrappy goals.

Seems like an age ago!

Actually played well for a bit and then normality returned after they scored and we were crap again but held out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024