Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert League Calculator (updated 20th April) - 5th! 20:59 - Apr 20 with 1511 viewsTrequartista

Had Lambert stayed and kept his same points per game ratio we would now be in the play-offs with 68 points, 2 points clear of 7th.

(Disclaimer : I wanted Lambert out, I want Cook in for next season, this is 'just sayin')

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Lambert League Calculator (updated 24th April) - 5TH on 17:02 - Apr 24 with 1363 viewsTrequartista

Still in 5th place, but now just 1.7 points ahead of 7th. The last three games are going to be crucial - an exciting end to the season.

Lambert League Calculator (final table) - 6TH on 18:47 - May 9 with 886 viewsTrequartista

Lambert League Calculator (updated 24th April) - 5TH on 17:02 - Apr 24 by Trequartista

Still in 5th place, but now just 1.7 points ahead of 7th. The last three games are going to be crucial - an exciting end to the season.

Purely hypothetical of course, but interestingly, had Paul Lambert stayed and continued at the same points per game (47 points from 29 games = 75.5 points from 46 games), we'd have made the play-offs in 6th place.

Lambert League Calculator (final table) - 6TH on 18:51 - May 9 with 849 viewsBent_double

Lambert League Calculator (final table) - 6TH on 18:47 - May 9 by Trequartista

Purely hypothetical of course, but interestingly, had Paul Lambert stayed and continued at the same points per game (47 points from 29 games = 75.5 points from 46 games), we'd have made the play-offs in 6th place.

As you say, purely hypothetical, so we'll never know for sure.

Anyway, if Lambert was still here, ME would probably still be here, play-offs or no play-offs I wouldn't fancy our chances in them, or for next season.

We're in a much better place now, even if we're not actually in a much better place, now.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Lambert League Calculator (final table) - 6TH on 20:20 - May 9 with 664 viewsCheltenham_Blue

And then we'd have lost both legs to Blackpool.

Quite why people believe we were capable of going up via the play offs this season with Lambert or with Cook, I will never know.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Lambert League Calculator (final table) - 6TH on 20:21 - May 9 with 657 viewsJ2BLUE

What are you hoping to achieve with this thread?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024