Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook IN! 21:19 - Apr 20 with 364 viewschrismakin

I'll go early and remain a PC fan

Reason being is quite simple

Holy or Cornell
Jackson, Sears or Drinan
Bennetts or Dobra
Wolfenden, Chambers, McGuiness
Dozzell

There is no comfortable 11 to choose from

Go back to Lamberts time all you like, but even then, alot of our goals were set pieces, something like 12 out of 20 before PC came in.

He has no hope with this lot,

can not wait to see this lot gone and he gets his chance to do what he was hired to do,

I hate Evans for making the change when he did, he's thrown PC to the wolves, it should have been done in December or if not, in the summer, NOT after you've wasted money on 6 loanees who PC cant even use.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Cook IN! on 21:30 - Apr 20 with 293 viewsTractorFrog

I agree Cook IN!
I think he at least deserves a transfer window before being criticised. Comparing him to Paul Hurst is ridiculous; Hurst sold all our best players and paid way too much for league one replacements. And as well as that he got one win in how ever many he was in charge for. I still blame Lambert and Hurst for the mess we are in. Hurst for downgrading our squad, and Lambert for mis-managing our players to the level that they are so mentally fragile that there has been no new-manager bounce or even a new-owner bounce. He had a lot of success at other clubs including Wigan, and although I would prefer for Leam Richardson to join as assistant manager, I still trust Paul Cook.
COYB!

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Cook IN! on 21:34 - Apr 20 with 281 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

This is not going early.

99% of fans are Cook IN. Most want to see him have a transfer window and pre-season.

But it's OK to also be underwhelmed by results. Cook himself would admit they need to be better.

Performance, if not results, show some small signs of a plan.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024