Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This was a bad, sad night in our history. 00:11 - Apr 21 with 829 viewsTheBoyBlue

But honestly. It is from a rotten squad of players who could barely disguise their lack of effort under Lambert and now after big changes over the last few weeks have realised they have no future here and so can hardly bring themselves to step out onto the pitch. Get used to it over the four games. This season was over ages ago, this is hopefully just the dying embers of Evans' legacy.

Let's see what Cook can do with a squad that he wants and who want to be here.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

This was a bad, sad night in our history. on 00:14 - Apr 21 with 805 viewsMVBlue

what a bloody disgrace. They should have some respect for themselves. Inwonder if they would play this badly in front of paying fans?

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

This was a bad, sad night in our history. on 00:14 - Apr 21 with 805 viewsHARRY10

I suspect the rebuilding and climb back won't be quite as quick as many imagine
This was a bad, sad night in our history. on 00:15 - Apr 21 with 788 viewsTheBoyBlue

This was a bad, sad night in our history. on 00:14 - Apr 21 by HARRY10

I suspect the rebuilding and climb back won't be quite as quick as many imagine

Probably not, but hopefully we'll see actual progress.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

This was a bad, sad night in our history. on 06:45 - Apr 21 with 630 viewspeterleeblue

I know its irrelevant really but I cant help keep thinking about the shirt we are wearing this season with the old 70's 80's badge. If ever the chant "you're not fit to wear the shirt" was relevant it is now!!

Sad Times.

Lets hope that this is the absolute bottoming out now and the footballing gods are giving us one last taste of utter despair before the recovery begins
This was a bad, sad night in our history. on 07:05 - Apr 21 with 590 viewssolomon

This was a bad, sad night in our history. on 00:15 - Apr 21 by TheBoyBlue

Absolutely, all we want to see is the club moving in the right direction, not the stagnation and gradual steady decline we’ve all become accustomed to. It’s not going to be instant I can’t see us out of league one next season, it will be close but not yet. I think we’re cannon fodder if we go up too soon. Im conscious the rose tinted glasses of the takeover need to be put to one side now, the road will be bumpy.
This was a bad, sad night in our history. on 07:07 - Apr 21 with 583 viewsChurchman

This was a bad, sad night in our history. on 00:15 - Apr 21 by TheBoyBlue

I think that’s the key. Building something; progress on and off the field, assuming the owners and manager keep to their word, will be interesting and fun. We may even get some momentum. The last time I saw that was MMs 2014/15 team first half of the season. Too long.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024