Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Future 07:53 - Apr 21 with 500 viewsslade1

Roll on the summer! Its going to be very interesting where the club and PC go from here.
With the exceptions of a very few, we need a complete new set of players, players that want to play for this club, players with ambition.

What I want to know is this....
Regarding the takeover, is it a takeover that enables us to buy a few half decent players or is it a takeover in the form of a Man City, Chelsea etc with millions to throw at the team?
The Future on 08:09 - Apr 21 with 470 viewsSenatorBlue

In League 1 multi millions will not be needed. Just the ability to spend a few hundred thousand when needed to get the quality that is needed, and maybe a marquee statement signing up front. To replace an entire team will take a decent amount accumulative.

The requirement to spend will increase when we go up the leagues, but I would hope that increase spend will lead to increased sales, with decent player recruitment.

Just get these last 4 done - they’ll be a car crash - and then we can get this started.
The Future on 11:35 - Apr 21 with 404 viewsPinewoodblue

Looking at how PC has no idea/ desire to get the best out of what he currently has how can anyone expect him to succeed with a team of strangers. Make wholesale changes and you will have a team of strangers.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

The Future on 11:40 - Apr 21 with 388 viewsPJH

The Future on 11:35 - Apr 21 by Pinewoodblue

Looking at how PC has no idea/ desire to get the best out of what he currently has how can anyone expect him to succeed with a team of strangers. Make wholesale changes and you will have a team of strangers.

I thought that there was going to be a 'played for Wigan' requisite in any signings or does that not apply anymore?

It is starting to look like 'worked for Bristol City' is going to be the requisite for an off-field post.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024