Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we know who any of the fans actually watching last night were? (n/t) 09:12 - Apr 21 with 536 viewsKeno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Do we know who any of the fans actually watching last night were? (n/t) on 09:14 - Apr 21 with 518 viewsFixed_It

We might do.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Do we know who any of the fans actually watching last night were? (n/t) on 09:23 - Apr 21 with 484 viewsKeno

Do we know who any of the fans actually watching last night were? (n/t) on 09:14 - Apr 21 by Fixed_It

We might do.

I wonder what they thought of it all?

Do we know who any of the fans actually watching last night were? (n/t) on 09:44 - Apr 21 with 446 viewsFixed_It

Do we know who any of the fans actually watching last night were? (n/t) on 09:23 - Apr 21 by Keno

I wonder what they thought of it all?

They probably thought it got a bit chilly when the sun went down, and wondered if the players could hear the two man chant of 'All we are saying, is give us a goal!'. They probably also wondered if the view might have been better if the nearest stand was made of glass.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Do we know who any of the fans actually watching last night were? (n/t) on 09:51 - Apr 21 with 430 viewsKeno

Do we know who any of the fans actually watching last night were? (n/t) on 09:44 - Apr 21 by Fixed_It

They probably thought it got a bit chilly when the sun went down, and wondered if the players could hear the two man chant of 'All we are saying, is give us a goal!'. They probably also wondered if the view might have been better if the nearest stand was made of glass.

they sound like that they had a 'fun' evening!!

Did there care facility let them back in afterwards?

Do we know who any of the fans actually watching last night were? (n/t) on 09:54 - Apr 21 with 410 viewsTractorCam

I know one of them, think he was happy to actually see some goals!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Do we know who any of the fans actually watching last night were? (n/t) on 10:00 - Apr 21 with 395 viewsFixed_It

Do we know who any of the fans actually watching last night were? (n/t) on 09:51 - Apr 21 by Keno

they sound like that they had a 'fun' evening!!

Did there care facility let them back in afterwards?

Yes - and back on heavy sedation. It's for the best.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024