Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Henry apology to Liverpool fans 09:26 - Apr 21 with 1075 viewsKeno

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/431970-john-henry-s-message-to-liver

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

John Henry apology to Liverpool fans on 09:28 - Apr 21 with 1040 viewsfooters

"We're sorry we didn't get away with it."

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

John Henry apology to Liverpool fans on 09:29 - Apr 21 with 1029 viewshype313

John Henry apology to Liverpool fans on 09:28 - Apr 21 by footers

Yep, probably a wise idea for him and his family to steer clear of Liverpool for a while.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

John Henry apology to Liverpool fans on 09:33 - Apr 21 with 1001 viewsJ2BLUE

Scum. Liverpool were one of the driving forces along with Arsenal and United.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

John Henry apology to Liverpool fans on 09:34 - Apr 21 with 994 viewsbluelagos

John Henry apology to Liverpool fans on 09:28 - Apr 21 by footers

Liverpool and Man U seem to have come out of this worst, looking like they were the drivers out of the English clubs.

Arsenal and Spurs kidding themselves they are big clubs worth a place, Chelsea and Man C jumped on a bandwagon they feared might leave them behind.

Both LFC and MUFC owned by venture capitalists / opportunists who see football as a vehicle to making money, simple as.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

John Henry apology to Liverpool fans on 09:52 - Apr 21 with 917 viewsKeno

John Henry apology to Liverpool fans on 09:29 - Apr 21 by hype313

Yep, probably a wise idea for him and his family to steer clear of Liverpool for a while.

In fairness that good advice to anyone at anytime

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

John Henry apology to Liverpool fans on 10:00 - Apr 21 with 891 viewsThe_Last_Baron

The Glaziers and Henry are done in English football.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

John Henry apology to Liverpool fans on 10:03 - Apr 21 with 881 viewsGlasgowBlue

Can we get a video from Marcus Evans apologising for the past 13 years please?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

John Henry apology to Liverpool fans on 10:47 - Apr 21 with 802 viewsGeminiblue

The fact that he keeps referring to the club as ‘LFC’, yes I know it’s an acronym but in the context of an apology it comes across as very corporate. Can’t imagine any of the Liverpool greats (players or mgrs) would use that term.
Login to get fewer ads

John Henry apology to Liverpool fans on 11:02 - Apr 21 with 769 viewsvapour_trail

John Henry apology to Liverpool fans on 10:00 - Apr 21 by The_Last_Baron

The Glaziers and Henry are done in English football.

How, exactly? They own a major football club apiece.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

John Henry apology to Liverpool fans on 11:09 - Apr 21 with 754 viewsKropotkin123

"We heard you. I heard you." - I just threw up in my own mouth. That is such a cringe-worthy and fake-sounding comment.

Sound like the nonsense they come out with on my wife's bachelor shows. I guess that is what modern football has become, at the highest level, a TV show.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

John Henry apology to Liverpool fans on 11:21 - Apr 21 with 707 viewsPrideOfTheEast

There's no coming back from this for these people, or there shouldn't be. If they have broken any Premier League rule then they should be punished.

BUT, the game sold out long ago. We all knew this was coming, virtually from the day the Premier League spun off, and I'm actually surprised it has taken so long.

Needs independent and transparent governance but why would those who control the PL (i.e. to a large extent the Big 6) go for that now - everywhere you look somebody is doing very well out of it to the detriment of others.
John Henry apology to Liverpool fans on 16:33 - Apr 21 with 545 viewsRadlett_blue

John Henry apology to Liverpool fans on 10:47 - Apr 21 by Geminiblue

The fact that he keeps referring to the club as ‘LFC’, yes I know it’s an acronym but in the context of an apology it comes across as very corporate. Can’t imagine any of the Liverpool greats (players or mgrs) would use that term.

"The Liverpool Reds are a great franchise", so said Hicks or Gillett, one of Liverpool's previous American owners.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024