Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play The Kids! 10:49 - Apr 21 with 446 viewsBlueBlood90

Four games to go. Let's litter this team with youth players and players he wants to keep only for the remainder.

This current crop clearly couldn't care less and have absolutely zero self pride to even attempt to try and win a game of football.

I really hope Cook takes this opportunity to blood some young lads in who he sees potential in. If we're going to lose 3-0 to relegation fodder anyway then at least make it a learning curve for our young lads.

I can't see one reason why the likes of McGuiness and Bennetts are still playing? For a start they're useless and secondly, they're going back to their parent clubs in a couple of weeks anyway.

Do the right thing Paul!

Poll: Who was the worst Paul at ITFC?

Play The Kids! on 10:55 - Apr 21 with 415 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You realise that 'the kids' aren't as good as we are all led to believe don't you, and that confidence is exceptionally low at this club?

I'm not sure I want the likes of Hughes, Gibbs, Andoh, Simpson and co to get tonked by Swindon only to get piled on via social media by some of our 'fans'. I really don't see what good it does them.

Poll: Is it time to sack Lambert?

Play The Kids! on 10:56 - Apr 21 with 402 viewschrismakin

so if he plays the kids and we lose all 3 games, will people suddenly get off his back or will it carry on getting worse?

Poll: What's your reason for not liking the Demolition Job
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Play The Kids! on 10:56 - Apr 21 with 404 viewsPaul_Knows

Which kids exactly?

Poll: Have you entered the ballot for upcoming games?

Play The Kids! on 11:18 - Apr 21 with 368 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Play The Kids! on 10:56 - Apr 21 by Paul_Knows

Which kids exactly?

All of them. Litter the squad with youth players he said. I assume except KVY?

Poll: Is it time to sack Lambert?

Play The Kids! on 11:30 - Apr 21 with 332 viewsjayessess

Play The Kids! on 11:18 - Apr 21 by Cheltenham_Blue

Yeah, but specifically, which ones?
Gibbs is the only player currently in the U23s who is widely regarded as a serious prospect and he certainly wasn't ready in the Autumn.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Play The Kids! on 11:32 - Apr 21 with 316 viewswkj

I am telling you now - Gibbs is about the only one in the U23s who is ready to break through, and he didn't handle his debut very well.

Our current crop of youth are doing well at youth level, but I can't see many of them with Championship potential right now.

(I am not counting the U18s, to play a large number of them in a senior match would be stupid)

http://www.twitter.com/wkjezz3306
Poll: Does the takeover change your stance on buying a Season Ticket?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Play The Kids! on 11:46 - Apr 21 with 287 viewsjayessess

Play The Kids! on 11:32 - Apr 21 by wkj

I am telling you now - Gibbs is about the only one in the U23s who is ready to break through, and he didn't handle his debut very well.

Our current crop of youth are doing well at youth level, but I can't see many of them with Championship potential right now.

(I am not counting the U18s, to play a large number of them in a senior match would be stupid)

We'll put out the strongest teams we can in all our remaining fixtures. To do otherwise would be unprofessional.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Play The Kids! on 11:50 - Apr 21 with 270 viewshaynes_toe1

Play The Kids! on 10:55 - Apr 21 by Cheltenham_Blue

You realise that 'the kids' aren't as good as we are all led to believe don't you, and that confidence is exceptionally low at this club?

I'm not sure I want the likes of Hughes, Gibbs, Andoh, Simpson and co to get tonked by Swindon only to get piled on via social media by some of our 'fans'. I really don't see what good it does them.

I would argue all the players have individually looked worse under Cook so I don't think it would help the young players development right now.
Login to get fewer ads

Play The Kids! on 12:01 - Apr 21 with 244 viewslongtimefan

Play The Kids! on 11:50 - Apr 21 by haynes_toe1

I would argue all the players have individually looked worse under Cook so I don't think it would help the young players development right now.

Indeed. Dobra seems to have gone backwards at an alarming speed.
Play The Kids! on 12:04 - Apr 21 with 234 viewspointofblue

Play The Kids! on 11:18 - Apr 21 by Cheltenham_Blue

Did you see Dobra play yesterday? Dozzell? Downes? McGuinness? And they’re meant to be the stronger youngsters. We don’t need more youth in the line up - I think we need more experience. Chambers and Skuse back in the line up to solidify our spine, for example.

Holy
KVY - Woolfenden - Chambers - Kenlock
Skuse - Downes
Dobra - Bishop - Edwards
Norwood

If all are fit of course. There was a post about Mick’s proper blokes this morning - I bet that’s what Cook will be looking for over the summer.

Poll: Before 20/21 even ends... where will Town finish in 21/22?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021