Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are so many people losing their heads? 10:59 - Apr 21 with 3162 viewsportmanking

This is a squad that should, in truth, have been ripped apart 24 months ago. However, due to finances and contracts that's clearly not been possible until now. Do some people really believe that this crop of players - many of whom still have scars from the relegation season - could have got us promoted this year?

Cook was unlucky to be appointed just after sh1thousing our way to those three wins. The victory at Accrington was far from convincing either and I'm certain we'd have lost that without their sending-off.

This club's success and culture has been founded upon giving managers time. When the manager describes what many fans have been saying about this crop of players, surely we have to be pleased that he 'gets it'? This is a man that knows what's required to win promotions. They are littered throughout his CV. It's not a Paul Hurst Mk II. This is a manager that was courted by clubs with Premier League aspirations in the Championship last summer.

To suggest his job is in danger because some of the players have taken umbrage of his open and honest views and demanding more of them physically than Lambert, is frankly absurd. Why would we throw the baby out with the bath water when there is a clear recruitment strategy and investment looming large on the horizon? It makes no sense.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 10:59]
Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:32 - Apr 21 with 561 viewsBlueBadger

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:26 - Apr 21 by portmanking

Don't you think most of that was out of sheer hope and desperation for something brighter?

The reality has hit most fans now that this squad is imbalanced and lacks the fundamentals for a promotion-winning squad. To use that as a stick to beat Cook with is unfair IMO.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 11:26]

To be honest, I think it was more Stockholm Syndrome than hope.

The more feeble we got on the pitch in 18/19 the more some appeared to swallow it. Presumably the free beer held was helping to wash it down.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:32 - Apr 21 with 560 viewsportmanking

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:28 - Apr 21 by BlueBadger

Disclaimer: if next season turns out to be completely different to this, I'm more than happy, I'll be delight in fact, to EAT the following words.

He's changed his formation at least twice(4-3-1-1 to 5-3-2 then back again) and every game seems to see four or more.

Right now, the main change from Lambert is that he's blaming the players rather than the owner and/or bloke before him.

I'm not about to call for his head but it rather strikes me that he's gambling an awful lot on this summer.
Plus, have we as a fanbase STILL not learnt ANYTHING about managers who speak well pre and post match and deliver nothing DURING the match?

That's where my head is at at the moment.

I appreciate that the past 3 years have done a LOT of damage that will take a long time to turn around, but the current round of scapegoating just strikes me as far, far to straightforward and yet another iteration of 'PRP'.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 11:30]

Well, of course he's looking at this summer. It's his opportunity to bring in his own players, just like any other new manager would be doing.

The common denominator with your penultimate sentence is this current crop of players. Once they cross the white line it's their job to deliver, not the manager's. It's the manager's job to build the squad and coach it to play winning football. This squad has been built terribly with patchwork, short-termist signings. Under Cook and the new ownership it doesn't have to be that way any longer.
Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:32 - Apr 21 with 563 viewsPinewoodblue

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:04 - Apr 21 by wkj

There is every chance the new owners could well make a new shift on managers in the summer.

Cook has done poorly here so far, denying it would be folly. However, we can't ignore how bound his hands are.

Same players as Lambert but doing worse - well, those players didn't know they would be out of the team in the summer with Lambert. They probably had him hoodwinked as they know Evans wouldn't have the assets for the wholesale changes.

Cook has to come out of the pre season farting diamonds though - if he is still here. People will not be so compelled to 'let the team gel' next season - I certainly wont be.

Unless Cook has some super human belief in his recruitment prospects - he could be forgiven for jumping ship, as jumping ship in the midst of a takeover shift will rarely be a black mark on a manager's career.

Cook seems insecure about the future. There is a collective malaise about match days. PC is letting the players down and they are letting him down.

Come on Cook get your act together.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:33 - Apr 21 with 544 viewschrismakin

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:28 - Apr 21 by BlueBadger

Disclaimer: if next season turns out to be completely different to this, I'm more than happy, I'll be delight in fact, to EAT the following words.

He's changed his formation at least twice(4-3-1-1 to 5-3-2 then back again) and every game seems to see four or more.

Right now, the main change from Lambert is that he's blaming the players rather than the owner and/or bloke before him.

I'm not about to call for his head but it rather strikes me that he's gambling an awful lot on this summer.
Plus, have we as a fanbase STILL not learnt ANYTHING about managers who speak well pre and post match and deliver nothing DURING the match?

That's where my head is at at the moment.

I appreciate that the past 3 years have done a LOT of damage that will take a long time to turn around, but the current round of scapegoating just strikes me as far, far to straightforward and yet another iteration of 'PRP'.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 11:30]

To me though it depends on how you look at the games

take yesturday, a painful loss, but compared to Rochdale, we attacked, we got alot more balls into the box regardless of how good they were, we hit the woodwork twice, we missed a sitter, we got in some more promising positions.

That's a hell of a lot more than in some other games. we didn't just limp to a 0-3 loss and get outplayed, outbattled, we were just sht on set pieces and holy played like holy.

You can also see over the past couple of games, he has gone back to his favoured 4 2 3 1 and you can see his pain when the simplest of passses can't be made. he can't effect this, he has an absolute shower of a squad to choose from.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:43 - Apr 21 with 528 viewsEdmundo

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:33 - Apr 21 by chrismakin

To me though it depends on how you look at the games

take yesturday, a painful loss, but compared to Rochdale, we attacked, we got alot more balls into the box regardless of how good they were, we hit the woodwork twice, we missed a sitter, we got in some more promising positions.

That's a hell of a lot more than in some other games. we didn't just limp to a 0-3 loss and get outplayed, outbattled, we were just sht on set pieces and holy played like holy.

You can also see over the past couple of games, he has gone back to his favoured 4 2 3 1 and you can see his pain when the simplest of passses can't be made. he can't effect this, he has an absolute shower of a squad to choose from.

I would agree: the squad is riddled with a lack of self-confidence and far too much self-interest. I honest believe half of these players are thinking "if I go, then Cook goes too, that way it looks like he's to blame for the poor performances, not just me and my teammates".
We have for far too long looked at the manager: the blame was far higher, but as a result will take longer to filter down to the playing staff and therefore onto the pitch.
So many people here are playing Football Manager and thinking it's all about change. The fundamental changes have been made. Now it's about time and effort. Unfortunately we're out of time this season, and 90% of our squad can't be @rsed.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:48 - Apr 21 with 521 viewsGarv

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:26 - Apr 21 by chrismakin

On paper it did look good enough

Norwood - Did wonders at Tranmere
Jackson - last season did well, you'd have expected him to do more
Toto - solid league 1 defender
KVY - unfortunate injury
Chambers, experienced
Wilson, Ward, experienced
Downes, Dozzell, Edwards, Bishop. solid, flair league 1 players
Judge, Huws, expect them to do well at this level based on previous level

BUT that's on paper. We do know it's not good enough, it's been made clear, and that's why Lambert got sacked as he either extended contracts, or brought players etc and had 2.5 years with this club. And until 'those 3 wins' we were 16th in the form table since October, so this season was going nowhere anyway

I think there's a case to flip almost every player in that list and make a case that they shouldn't have been expected to be the best team in the league, even on paper.

Especially looking at Downes, Dozzell, Edward and Bishop. Can they be solid flair players if only two of them score goals, and not many at that?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:52 - Apr 21 with 509 viewspointofblue

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:43 - Apr 21 by Edmundo

I would agree: the squad is riddled with a lack of self-confidence and far too much self-interest. I honest believe half of these players are thinking "if I go, then Cook goes too, that way it looks like he's to blame for the poor performances, not just me and my teammates".
We have for far too long looked at the manager: the blame was far higher, but as a result will take longer to filter down to the playing staff and therefore onto the pitch.
So many people here are playing Football Manager and thinking it's all about change. The fundamental changes have been made. Now it's about time and effort. Unfortunately we're out of time this season, and 90% of our squad can't be @rsed.

No, I think the players are thinking “if I make a mistake Cook will throw me under the bus”. Interesting he made a handbrake turn yesterday, although repeated a hundred times that he wouldn’t throw the players under a bus - basically making it clear he wanted to. His “blame me and my staff” sounded hollow after the post Wimbledon comments, which I had a lot of sympathy respect for at the time in fairness. Carrying on in the pre-Charlton conference was a bit much.

Is it any wonder they’re not playing with any confidence or self belief when they know any error, even if they’re attempting to play forward, is going to result in pressure coming on them like a tonne of bricks and having no support from the manager?

Cook needs a clear out because he has lost the dressing room, which is pretty remarkable considering we’re only twelve matches into his reign. My belief he is could have worked harder to keep them onside but that’s by the by. If anyone remains he’ll have to work to reintegrate them into the squad but it may be best if they all go if at all possible, including Downes and KVY. The rot has set in that far.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:52 - Apr 21 with 498 viewschrismakin

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:48 - Apr 21 by Garv

I think there's a case to flip almost every player in that list and make a case that they shouldn't have been expected to be the best team in the league, even on paper.

Especially looking at Downes, Dozzell, Edward and Bishop. Can they be solid flair players if only two of them score goals, and not many at that?

But that is looking back at their time in the league, not at the starting points of them

the facts are, in all cases, weve not actually seen the best if any players, is that fitness? the players not caring? the managers?

But the Bishop who came onto the scene with more games under his belt, you'd have expected more
Dozzell playing weekly

Norwood - barely any injuries at Tranmere............

So much has gone wrong, none of us really know the answers to why.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Login to get fewer ads

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:54 - Apr 21 with 498 viewshaynes_toe1

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:14 - Apr 21 by jayessess

I don't think anyone is calling for Cook's head. There's simply an acknowledgement that improving and motivating the players already at the club was part of the job and he hasn't done it very well. Doesn't mean he shouldn't get a chance to fix things over the Summer, but it's still concerning. It is very rare that managers start this badly and then go on to thrive.

Excellent post.
Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:55 - Apr 21 with 484 viewschrismakin

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:52 - Apr 21 by pointofblue

No, I think the players are thinking “if I make a mistake Cook will throw me under the bus”. Interesting he made a handbrake turn yesterday, although repeated a hundred times that he wouldn’t throw the players under a bus - basically making it clear he wanted to. His “blame me and my staff” sounded hollow after the post Wimbledon comments, which I had a lot of sympathy respect for at the time in fairness. Carrying on in the pre-Charlton conference was a bit much.

Is it any wonder they’re not playing with any confidence or self belief when they know any error, even if they’re attempting to play forward, is going to result in pressure coming on them like a tonne of bricks and having no support from the manager?

Cook needs a clear out because he has lost the dressing room, which is pretty remarkable considering we’re only twelve matches into his reign. My belief he is could have worked harder to keep them onside but that’s by the by. If anyone remains he’ll have to work to reintegrate them into the squad but it may be best if they all go if at all possible, including Downes and KVY. The rot has set in that far.

"if I make a mistake Cook will throw me under the bus"

that;s just rubbish though, he spent the first month or so praising the players despite mistakes, really backing them and trying to help their confidence

Clearly the AFC Wimbledon game was the time where PC felt he'd tried everything else and felt like the players weren't playing to their full potential

I think it's unfair to say PC throwed players under the bus before that as he did the complete opposite.

Now, what is it you want? He gets moaned at for not doing a couple of pressers, so he does them, Lambert got moaned at for being fluffy after a lose " Couldn't ask for more" yet PC gets it in the neck if he's took nice, now he's to mean.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 11:56]

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:57 - Apr 21 with 488 viewsportmanking

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:14 - Apr 21 by jayessess

I don't think anyone is calling for Cook's head. There's simply an acknowledgement that improving and motivating the players already at the club was part of the job and he hasn't done it very well. Doesn't mean he shouldn't get a chance to fix things over the Summer, but it's still concerning. It is very rare that managers start this badly and then go on to thrive.

Yeah, Sir Bobby got off to a rip-roaring start didn't he.....

When you say it's very rare, it's even rarer that a club will be ripping up 90% of its senior squad and enabling a manager to bring in virtually an entire squad of his own people.
Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:00 - Apr 21 with 478 viewspointofblue

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:55 - Apr 21 by chrismakin

"if I make a mistake Cook will throw me under the bus"

that;s just rubbish though, he spent the first month or so praising the players despite mistakes, really backing them and trying to help their confidence

Clearly the AFC Wimbledon game was the time where PC felt he'd tried everything else and felt like the players weren't playing to their full potential

I think it's unfair to say PC throwed players under the bus before that as he did the complete opposite.

Now, what is it you want? He gets moaned at for not doing a couple of pressers, so he does them, Lambert got moaned at for being fluffy after a lose " Couldn't ask for more" yet PC gets it in the neck if he's took nice, now he's to mean.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 11:56]

True, and Mick also got it in the neck for his approach which is the one I would agree to - defend the players in public; rip into them in private if necessary. Other than constantly bringing up throwing them under the bus yesterday it was a far more Mick-like interview yesterday from Cook.

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:03 - Apr 21 with 474 viewsKeaneish

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:04 - Apr 21 by wkj

There is every chance the new owners could well make a new shift on managers in the summer.

Cook has done poorly here so far, denying it would be folly. However, we can't ignore how bound his hands are.

Same players as Lambert but doing worse - well, those players didn't know they would be out of the team in the summer with Lambert. They probably had him hoodwinked as they know Evans wouldn't have the assets for the wholesale changes.

Cook has to come out of the pre season farting diamonds though - if he is still here. People will not be so compelled to 'let the team gel' next season - I certainly wont be.

Unless Cook has some super human belief in his recruitment prospects - he could be forgiven for jumping ship, as jumping ship in the midst of a takeover shift will rarely be a black mark on a manager's career.

Why paper over the cracks though just to stay in a job? What Cook is doing is exposing bare the gross imbalances in the squad and the frailties in player strength, character and in some cases ability.

The fact that people are questioning him for laying bare what should have been done a long time ago really shouldn't be on Cook. Results have been poor but in reality, so what? Cook has a plan, and its seemingly a lot bigger a job than anyone thought, evidence being the dross those players are conjuring up each game.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:05 - Apr 21 with 470 viewsPJH

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:57 - Apr 21 by portmanking

When you say it's very rare, it's even rarer that a club will be ripping up 90% of its senior squad and enabling a manager to bring in virtually an entire squad of his own people.

Sir Bobby did get off to a rip roaring start actually, a very good one at the top level.

The next two or three seasons were a struggle but his start could be described as excellent.
Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:05 - Apr 21 with 458 viewschrismakin

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:00 - Apr 21 by pointofblue

True, and Mick also got it in the neck for his approach which is the one I would agree to - defend the players in public; rip into them in private if necessary. Other than constantly bringing up throwing them under the bus yesterday it was a far more Mick-like interview yesterday from Cook.

I just feel PC is out of his comfort zone, and that is M,E's fault for brining him in when he did.
This isn't a go in and see the summer through and get going

As PC says, this is Ipswich Town, the fans expect more and the simple facts are we were outside the playoffs when he came in, despite it being strange that we were still there.
He didn't take over a side on the up, yes I know we won a few but the performances weren't great and he's taken on a very high pressured job at the worse possible time.
I personally wouldn't know how best to manage our squad, or how to get the most out of them. PC is known for being a top quality man motivator, I just wish he hadn't come in until May so he had 100% of fans behind him, rather than going into the summer with a group just waiting for him to fail

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:07 - Apr 21 with 461 viewswkj

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:05 - Apr 21 by PJH

Sir Bobby did get off to a rip roaring start actually, a very good one at the top level.

The next two or three seasons were a struggle but his start could be described as excellent.

Indeed. It does frustrate me seeing this comparison being made. Robson was never the standard of football manager, from his first to his last game. People playing for Robson were in his realm, and if they bough into it - they succeeded.

That is the trait of a remarkable individual, not a standard to be used to assess other manager by - as they will never be another manager who did for the game, what Robson did.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:08 - Apr 21 with 458 viewspointofblue

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:05 - Apr 21 by chrismakin

I just feel PC is out of his comfort zone, and that is M,E's fault for brining him in when he did.
This isn't a go in and see the summer through and get going

As PC says, this is Ipswich Town, the fans expect more and the simple facts are we were outside the playoffs when he came in, despite it being strange that we were still there.
He didn't take over a side on the up, yes I know we won a few but the performances weren't great and he's taken on a very high pressured job at the worse possible time.
I personally wouldn't know how best to manage our squad, or how to get the most out of them. PC is known for being a top quality man motivator, I just wish he hadn't come in until May so he had 100% of fans behind him, rather than going into the summer with a group just waiting for him to fail

To be fair the performances against Doncaster, Hull and Oxford were fine. Accrington was a mess and we got lucky.

I completely agree we need to give Cook the summer but I think it’s fair to say he hasn’t had the impact any of us - including himself - expected and that should be a concern.

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:15 - Apr 21 with 442 viewschrismakin

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:08 - Apr 21 by pointofblue

To be fair the performances against Doncaster, Hull and Oxford were fine. Accrington was a mess and we got lucky.

I completely agree we need to give Cook the summer but I think it’s fair to say he hasn’t had the impact any of us - including himself - expected and that should be a concern.

"he hasn’t had the impact any of us - including himself - expected and that should be a concern."

We haven't, but there's a lot going on behind the scenes we don't know about
We've heard of players having mental health issues, contract discussions, family issues, takeover talks, fan abuse on social media. We don't know IF any players have given up. We have heard about the lack of fitness levels. We've had Norwood available for just 5 of PC's games and he's our biggest and only real goal threat. We've lost Wilson, who was Mr dependable and scored some goals at set pieces, we've now lost Toto who has been solid.

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:19 - Apr 21 with 443 viewspointofblue

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:15 - Apr 21 by chrismakin

"he hasn’t had the impact any of us - including himself - expected and that should be a concern."

We haven't, but there's a lot going on behind the scenes we don't know about
We've heard of players having mental health issues, contract discussions, family issues, takeover talks, fan abuse on social media. We don't know IF any players have given up. We have heard about the lack of fitness levels. We've had Norwood available for just 5 of PC's games and he's our biggest and only real goal threat. We've lost Wilson, who was Mr dependable and scored some goals at set pieces, we've now lost Toto who has been solid.

Thank you, that’s exactly my point! How many threads have started this morning sneering dismissively that the players don’t care, sell them all etc. etc. as though they have inside knowledge and that is factually the case. The truth is it is far more complex and there needs to be a review from the top to the bottom so it doesn’t happen again and, yes, that does include Cook himself.

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:20 - Apr 21 with 443 viewsjayessess

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:57 - Apr 21 by portmanking

Sir Bobby took over a recently-promoted first division team in January 1969 and they finished 12th that season, so relatively speaking, yes he did.

Like I said, I'm happy for Cook to do the re-build in the Summer. That doesn't mean this current run is of no concern.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:22 - Apr 21 with 432 viewschrismakin

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:19 - Apr 21 by pointofblue

Thank you, that’s exactly my point! How many threads have started this morning sneering dismissively that the players don’t care, sell them all etc. etc. as though they have inside knowledge and that is factually the case. The truth is it is far more complex and there needs to be a review from the top to the bottom so it doesn’t happen again and, yes, that does include Cook himself.

I won't lie, i've said there are players playing who don't care, I will stand by it, but it could just be 1, the one next to him might be knackered, the one next to him might have been told yesturday he wont be staying.

Truths are we just don't know, this isn't a simple end of season run of fixtures with a comfortable squad it's an utter sht show, from top to bottom

PC's record is the only reason I will patiently observe and accept what ever happens this season. But come next, I won't be so patient

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:23 - Apr 21 with 437 viewstownblue

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 11:13 - Apr 21 by chrismakin

But it's clear it's all about the summer and going forwards, it has been for weeks. Everyone just needs to relax and wait.

I've got a bit of a reverse thoughts about the results, in that i'm glad it's not been positive, as it might have meant certain players would get contract extensions where as the truth is, it needs a full clearout.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 11:14]

This is the attitude where we are happy to write off a season when we were 2 points from the playoffs.

I don't want Cook to go but if he is the manager everyone said he is, he should have got something more out of them.

Just saying it will be fine next season is completely glossing over the huge underachievement of this club yet again
Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:27 - Apr 21 with 425 viewschrismakin

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:23 - Apr 21 by townblue

This is the attitude where we are happy to write off a season when we were 2 points from the playoffs.

I don't want Cook to go but if he is the manager everyone said he is, he should have got something more out of them.

Just saying it will be fine next season is completely glossing over the huge underachievement of this club yet again

" don't want Cook to go but if he is the manager everyone said he is, he should have got something more out of them."

PC is a manager who has gone into his last 2 succesful jobs in May, ripped the squads apart and built his own squad

I've explained my thoughts on this thread abit further,

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:27 - Apr 21 with 429 viewswkj

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:20 - Apr 21 by jayessess

Sir Bobby took over a recently-promoted first division team in January 1969 and they finished 12th that season, so relatively speaking, yes he did.

Like I said, I'm happy for Cook to do the re-build in the Summer. That doesn't mean this current run is of no concern.

I honestly think the mix of being at the end of their contract during a career denting time, and an extraordinary lack of long term fitness (following a half season) - The concern of the run has to be shouldered in part by our comedy medical set up.

We have a fitness consultant who isn't at the club? And a history of medical woes? Our players are knackered when others seem to be just fine.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:32 - Apr 21 with 411 viewsPJH

Why are so many people losing their heads? on 12:20 - Apr 21 by jayessess

Not relatively speaking, factually speaking.

Before he arrived we had won 8 out of 26 games, with 5 draws and 13 defeats.

We then won 7 and drew 6 of the last 16 games, with 3 defeats.

I call that a noticeable improvement and I was responding to a post, unless I misread it, that suggested that SBR did NOT have a good start.

I think Cook's start is more than just a concern and I find it laughable how some are trying to absolve him of ANY blame. There are some 'excuses' but he has made a start (results wise) bordering on disasterous.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024