Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Cook, my two thoughts for what they worth 13:29 - Apr 21 with 844 viewsKeno

1, The problem isn't that he is here now, its that he wasn't here months ago. It was obvious to most of us a change was needed but Evans let things drift and drift and drift to the point where this group of players has mentally/physically got past the point of no return

2, I do wonder whether the current malaise actually puts Cookie in in a stronger position with regards too getting the players out that he doesnt want and funding for recruiting the he does want.

Im sure a Paul Cook Team starting afresh next season will look, feel and play very differently to the current bunch of (add your own words) that are masquerading at an Ipswich team at the moment

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Paul Cook, my two thoughts for what they worth on 14:34 - Apr 21 with 677 viewsusm

I bluddy hope you are right Keno. Cook's results so far are relegation form I'd imagine. I keep watching us on the basis that surely it must get better, but it actually gets worse. These players are not that awful, are they?
I like what I hear so far from Cook, but he's had a terrible start. It'll surely be a virtual complete squad shake up in the summer. Hopefully he'll get them gelling quickly.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Paul Cook, my two thoughts for what they worth on 14:38 - Apr 21 with 658 viewschrismakin

Paul Cook, my two thoughts for what they worth on 14:34 - Apr 21 by usm

I bluddy hope you are right Keno. Cook's results so far are relegation form I'd imagine. I keep watching us on the basis that surely it must get better, but it actually gets worse. These players are not that awful, are they?
I like what I hear so far from Cook, but he's had a terrible start. It'll surely be a virtual complete squad shake up in the summer. Hopefully he'll get them gelling quickly.

If it helps

Between October ( Following that opening 'win start' and when Lambert got sacked we were 16th in the form table

Since PC came in we're 18th

So it's dropped ever so slightly

the difference being Lambert had a window and brought in 4 players.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Paul Cook, my two thoughts for what they worth on 14:48 - Apr 21 with 609 viewsKeno

Paul Cook, my two thoughts for what they worth on 14:34 - Apr 21 by usm

"I bluddy hope you are right Keno"

so do I!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024