Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Redacted] 20:04 - Apr 21 with 792 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Fair-weather football fans appal me. But sooner or later they will get .... on 20:10 - Apr 21 with 726 viewsIllinoisblue

The “friend” quoted by Chiles should be punched in the throat. That we actually have to explain to adults that watching clubs compete in a closed-shop environment is awful... man.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

[Redacted] on 20:19 - Apr 21 with 693 viewsvictorywilhappen

Fair-weather football fans appal me. But sooner or later they will get .... on 20:10 - Apr 21 by Illinoisblue

The “friend” quoted by Chiles should be punched in the throat. That we actually have to explain to adults that watching clubs compete in a closed-shop environment is awful... man.

[Redacted]
Fair-weather football fans appal me. But sooner or later they will get .... on 20:26 - Apr 21 with 677 viewsJ2BLUE

My Norwich fan mate who has had a ST for years was arguing with a Chinese Norwich fan (no, me neither...) on Twitter who said he wasn't as important as the Chinese fans because he was heavily outnumbered.

The Chinese fan has a point. We need serious legislation to protect British clubs. They are not normal businesses. Can't argue with the logic from the Chinese fan and these owners who signed up to the super league have zero loyalty to the fans who turn up every week. Their wet dream is probably to play in fanless arenas with massive screens for people to have their tweets shown in play.

We need new legislation and we need it now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Fair-weather football fans appal me. But sooner or later they will get .... on 20:30 - Apr 21 with 655 viewschrismakin

Fair-weather football fans appal me. But sooner or later they will get .... on 20:26 - Apr 21 by J2BLUE

My Norwich fan mate who has had a ST for years was arguing with a Chinese Norwich fan (no, me neither...) on Twitter who said he wasn't as important as the Chinese fans because he was heavily outnumbered.

The Chinese fan has a point. We need serious legislation to protect British clubs. They are not normal businesses. Can't argue with the logic from the Chinese fan and these owners who signed up to the super league have zero loyalty to the fans who turn up every week. Their wet dream is probably to play in fanless arenas with massive screens for people to have their tweets shown in play.

We need new legislation and we need it now.

It's almost become it's own sport away from standard 'football'

It's going to go horribly wrong soon, these clubs want to entertain the fans abroad, fans in this country don't make them rich.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Fair-weather football fans appal me. But sooner or later they will get .... on 21:01 - Apr 21 with 569 viewsSwansea_Blue

Pah! We're all armchair supporters at the moment. (Except Phil).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fair-weather football fans appal me. But sooner or later they will get .... on 21:14 - Apr 21 with 545 viewsPendejo

So Chiles' pal thinks there are no dull games between the ESL crew? He clearly doesn't actually watch much football...
many of the Bitcoin games are cagey affairs with teams trying to avoid defeat, rather than trying to win.

Also, in the current format they "win" access to CL by finishing top 4, what do they win by finishing anywhere other than top in the new league.... Other than a super tanker full of cash.

I've said before, no problem with concept of ESL, as long as there's jeopardy involved... Relegation.

Plus there's always got to be the possibility, however remote, we could reach it.I

Bear in mind that as it stands today Nottingham Forest have won the European Cup more times than Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs out together. Though nearer than us, they remain years away from competing at that level.

But isn't ESL just footballing version of boxing IBF, WBC, WBO etc?

Even in this country isn't there a league structure that sits alongside the pyramid below National League level?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Fair-weather football fans appal me. But sooner or later they will get .... on 22:25 - Apr 21 with 470 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I would happily let the 'super clubs' leave, on the condition that they left all domestic competition and had no right to return.

The 'big' clubs would be replaced, and football would find its equilibrium. Football would survive and probably prosper without them.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024