Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook stop moaning 09:53 - Apr 22 with 1269 viewscressi

Paul Cook took over a club that has got worse every year since Evans stopped putting any cash in to buy players.
The current players have had a easy life knowing that We would not be buying anybody.
Fast forward now they know its over they will end up at poor div 1 or 2 clubs on less money. If next year after a summer of upheaval new players staff extra there is no improvement then we have the right to moan as Cook said a week ago there will be pain before joy so let's wake up each morning to see who is leaving and who we are bringing in. Get behind the club this is our best opportunity in yrs to get something going Cook has not become a bad manager and as for a number 2 there are plenty out there that can do the job.
Cook stop moaning on 09:57 - Apr 22 with 1259 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Heard today that and I quote “Cook is like an animal in the dressing room, like nothing before”

That’s from a player.
Cook stop moaning on 09:58 - Apr 22 with 1209 viewsBrightonBlue

Cook stop moaning on 09:57 - Apr 22 by BlueBlueBluex2

Heard today that and I quote “Cook is like an animal in the dressing room, like nothing before”

That’s from a player.

Good!
Cook stop moaning on 09:59 - Apr 22 with 1201 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

That’s from a player.

Yeah but what type of animal? A dolphin?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Cook stop moaning on 10:22 - Apr 22 with 1134 viewsScuzzer

That’s from a player.

Probably a cuddly teddy bear

Established 1968

Cook stop moaning on 10:30 - Apr 22 with 1111 viewsabracaDOBRA_

That’s from a player.

Good. And if players don't like that then they have become too accustomed to the 'easy life' at Ipswich.

It's exactly what we need
Cook stop moaning on 10:31 - Apr 22 with 1099 viewshype313

That’s from a player.

Honey Badger?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Cook stop moaning on 10:39 - Apr 22 with 1065 viewsChurchman

That’s from a player.

What, like a kitten?
Cook stop moaning on 12:18 - Apr 22 with 930 viewsBasuco

Cook stop moaning on 10:30 - Apr 22 by abracaDOBRA_

Good. And if players don't like that then they have become too accustomed to the 'easy life' at Ipswich.

It's exactly what we need

"exactly what we need" will this attract better quality players to ITFC? Is this the best way to get the best out of modern footballers? It looks like it is exactly the opposite from what I have seen over the last few weeks. Man management is an important and essential skill.
Login to get fewer ads

Cook stop moaning on 12:28 - Apr 22 with 883 viewsBluespeed225

Cook stop moaning on 10:31 - Apr 22 by hype313

Honey Badger?

Toughest cookie on the Serengeti!
Cook stop moaning on 12:31 - Apr 22 with 869 viewsEwan_Oozami

Cook stop moaning on 12:18 - Apr 22 by Basuco

"exactly what we need" will this attract better quality players to ITFC? Is this the best way to get the best out of modern footballers? It looks like it is exactly the opposite from what I have seen over the last few weeks. Man management is an important and essential skill.

I don't think Cook would need to be an "animal in the dressing room" if he had better quality players to work with....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Cook stop moaning on 12:42 - Apr 22 with 847 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Cook stop moaning on 12:18 - Apr 22 by Basuco

Cook wouldn't need to be that guy if he had better quality players though would he.

That technique has obviously worked at his previous clubs, so its down to the type of player and if they can take it or not.

I'm not digging at the players but they have it easy for too long and so aren't used to be yelled at constantly. The players he will bring in im sure can deal with it. He knows who he needs.
Cook stop moaning on 12:54 - Apr 22 with 799 viewsChurchman

Cook stop moaning on 12:31 - Apr 22 by Ewan_Oozami

I don't think Cook would need to be an "animal in the dressing room" if he had better quality players to work with....

Poor bloke, it must be like trying to wake the dead with our lot.
Cook stop moaning on 13:05 - Apr 22 with 760 viewsChrisd

Cook stop moaning on 12:42 - Apr 22 by abracaDOBRA_

Cook wouldn't need to be that guy if he had better quality players though would he.

That technique has obviously worked at his previous clubs, so its down to the type of player and if they can take it or not.

I'm not digging at the players but they have it easy for too long and so aren't used to be yelled at constantly. The players he will bring in im sure can deal with it. He knows who he needs.

If they were doing their jobs he wouldn't need to and that's the bottom line. The more you read about this squad of players the more I can't wait for the summer clear out to begin. They just aren't going to get us where we need to be.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Cook stop moaning on 13:07 - Apr 22 with 753 viewschrismakin

That’s from a player.

when you've got players who can't pass a ball 5 yards, you hardly are going to get a nice softy softy manager response and if you did you've got the wrong man in charge.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Cook stop moaning on 13:11 - Apr 22 with 726 viewsEireannach_gorm

Cook stop moaning on 12:54 - Apr 22 by Churchman

Poor bloke, it must be like trying to wake the dead with our lot.

There is a bit of a likeness there all right.

Cook stop moaning on 15:43 - Apr 22 with 574 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Just months ago most supporters said we had the best squad in the league and as soon as Cook was appointed we've changed the narrative to blaming the players. Cook has set the team up and made the selections every game, not the players. We have since regressed and are now in the worse state in our clubs history but lets give Paul Cook a free Lambert to continue the decline.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Cook stop moaning on 15:54 - Apr 22 with 556 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Cook stop moaning on 09:59 - Apr 22 by The_Flashing_Smile

Yeah but what type of animal? A dolphin?

I hope so, we need an intelligent manager with good communication skills.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024