Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JP Morgan sustainability rating downgraded 10:23 - Apr 22 with 653 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

In the aftermath of the ESL fiasco JP Morgan have had their sustainability rating from adequate to non-compliant by Standard Ethics. Thought Bankster might appreciate this one. Includes a quote form Jamie Dimon saying how important community and local sports clubs are to him...

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/apr/21/jp-morgan-chase-gets-sustainabi

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

JP Morgan sustainability rating downgraded on 12:12 - Apr 22 with 534 viewsmonytowbray

Now do all the other financial institutions!

Thery're all greedy, corrupt, criminal and/or funding genocide/ecocide en masse.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

JP Morgan sustainability rating downgraded on 15:10 - Apr 22 with 423 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

“When I hear examples of people doing something that is wrong because they could be paid more, it makes my blood boil — and I don’t want them working here.”

Bless him!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

JP Morgan sustainability rating downgraded on 15:42 - Apr 22 with 402 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

JP Morgan sustainability rating downgraded on 15:10 - Apr 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

“When I hear examples of people doing something that is wrong because they could be paid more, it makes my blood boil — and I don’t want them working here.”

Bless him!

Thought you'd like that bit.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024