Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I follow 15:23 - Apr 22 with 484 viewschrismakin

Is anyone watching our games out of support. Or the faint hope you're not gonna miss a sudden influx of town goals?

I keep saying to myself save the money for a rainy day.. but I still end up tuning in.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I follow on 15:25 - Apr 22 with 474 viewsPique

I’ve still been tuning in, mainly in case I miss a late spectacular run for the play offs.

I’m done now though - won’t watch another game until next season.
I follow on 15:28 - Apr 22 with 457 viewsLeBlue

I've watched virtually every game. After which, I have promised myself that I won't watch again.

I'm like a beaten-up puppy, I keep coming back for more of the same.
I follow on 15:34 - Apr 22 with 446 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

I subscribe monthly so watch each and every match. Normally whilst I am working so I am not sitting glued to it like I have would have been if we were, lets say, 'competative'
I follow on 16:23 - Apr 22 with 412 viewsBasuco

I have also watched almost every game, on the grounds that I like to see with my own eyes how good/bad Town have played. I am struggling to find a reason why I continue to do so with performances so bad and getting worse with every game.
I follow on 16:34 - Apr 22 with 401 viewsDeano69

I follow on 15:28 - Apr 22 by LeBlue

I've watched virtually every game. After which, I have promised myself that I won't watch again.

I'm like a beaten-up puppy, I keep coming back for more of the same.

totally this!!

Think i missed one game all season, even paused it while were had family Zoom calls and caught up without knowing the score.

what a mug I must be....

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024