Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? 15:44 - Apr 22 with 3608 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:47 - Apr 22 with 3270 viewsSpruceMoose

Silliest. Poll. Ever.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:50 - Apr 22 with 3239 viewsSwansea_Blue

Absolutely he should. Leave for a nice little holiday to give him some downtime to plot for the resurgence of the mighty Towen.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:50 - Apr 22 with 3241 viewsJackSted

what was the point

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:52 - Apr 22 with 3214 viewswkj

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:47 - Apr 22 by SpruceMoose

Silliest. Poll. Ever.

The OP has woken up this afternoon and gone on a massive mission.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:52 - Apr 22 with 3204 viewsSpruceMoose

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:52 - Apr 22 by wkj

The OP has woken up this afternoon and gone on a massive mission.

Lucky us.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:52 - Apr 22 with 3198 viewsSwailsey

Ban?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:53 - Apr 22 with 3182 viewschrismakin

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:52 - Apr 22 by SpruceMoose

Lucky us.

It's fun. You get to see peoples posts from 2018 pop up as he replies to them lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:56 - Apr 22 with 3176 viewsSpruceMoose

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:52 - Apr 22 by Swailsey

Ban?

I think a ban would be too much. Definitely needs to be put on a Posting Performance Improvement Plan though.

Login to get fewer ads

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:58 - Apr 22 with 3165 viewsStokieBlue

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:56 - Apr 22 by SpruceMoose

I think a ban would be too much. Definitely needs to be put on a Posting Performance Improvement Plan though.

Posting Improvement Management Plan?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:59 - Apr 22 with 3160 viewsSpruceMoose

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:58 - Apr 22 by StokieBlue

Posting Improvement Management Plan?

SB

The PIMP plan worked wonders for J2 I admit.

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 16:35 - Apr 22 with 3058 viewsSuperCoops

Should BlueWorldOrder give up being an idiot?

A) Yes
B) Yes

Please vote A or B.
Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 17:16 - Apr 22 with 2978 viewsBryanPlug

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:47 - Apr 22 by SpruceMoose

Silliest. Poll. Ever.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 17:46 - Apr 22 with 2881 viewsjeera

Guys, BlueWorldOrder has openly spoken about autism.

I don't mean to be a killjoy but some of us see things a bit differently to others.

To the OP, I hope not, although I think if we're all honest, it has been a disappointing start to his reign.

For now we have to assume this is not how a typical outlook will be under Cook and that it's all a mix of unfavourable circumstances and he will be as disappointed as the rest of us.

Change has been coming and it's coinciding with his arrival.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 17:52 - Apr 22 with 2853 viewsBlueBadger

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:56 - Apr 22 by SpruceMoose

A Makin Intervention is needed here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 18:20 - Apr 22 with 2746 viewsTieDyedIn95

I am surprised 9 on here think he should. I am 60/40 myself at the moment. I REALLY want to back Cook, I hate changing manager every other year.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 21:19 - Apr 22 with 2511 viewsBlueForYou

Don’t be ridiculous!
Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 21:21 - Apr 22 with 2496 viewschrismakin

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 17:52 - Apr 22 by BlueBadger

A Makin Intervention is needed here.

Possibly although I continue posting through the day

Blue seems to come on go through 100 threads. Replies with no interaction with others then you dont see him for another month its very random.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 23:12 - Apr 22 with 2337 viewsPlums

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 17:46 - Apr 22 by jeera

Guys, BlueWorldOrder has openly spoken about autism.

I don't mean to be a killjoy but some of us see things a bit differently to others.

To the OP, I hope not, although I think if we're all honest, it has been a disappointing start to his reign.

For now we have to assume this is not how a typical outlook will be under Cook and that it's all a mix of unfavourable circumstances and he will be as disappointed as the rest of us.

Change has been coming and it's coinciding with his arrival.

Yep, give the guy a break. He’s adding to the debate but doesn’t need the ‘extras’

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 14:33 - Apr 23 with 2081 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Silliest. Poll. Ever.

Give it a year and we shall see! Lets see how Demolition Man does once he's fired the regularly stated best squad in the league.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 14:35 - Apr 23 with 2074 viewsdirtyboy

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 14:33 - Apr 23 by BlueWorldOrder

Give it a year and we shall see! Lets see how Demolition Man does once he's fired the regularly stated best squad in the league.

Quoted for posterity.
Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 14:35 - Apr 23 with 2067 viewsSpruceMoose

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 14:33 - Apr 23 by BlueWorldOrder

Glad to see you took on board all the advice that was kindly given to you yesterday...

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 14:37 - Apr 23 with 2061 viewsMetal_Hacker

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 14:35 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

Glad to see you took on board all the advice that was kindly given to you yesterday...

Similar thoughts

Poll: If it were one or the other

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:25 - Apr 23 with 2005 viewseddiespearitt03

Pathetic Poll.
Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 15:32 - Apr 23 with 1985 viewsChrisd

Utterly ridiculous! 🙄

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season? on 16:41 - Apr 23 with 1900 viewsJuggsy

Seriously, get a fkin grip and go 'support' someone else.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024