Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
King's Of Anglia 18:26 - Apr 22 with 5121 viewsgreyhound

Take a bow, that is an incredible sh#thouse against talking town who absolutely slate your journalists on a frequent basis.

Feel sorry for those that went and paid for a talking town membership to ask a question. Pay walling question asking on the show that's by the fans, for the fans is beyond hilarious.
King's Of Anglia on 18:39 - Apr 22 with 4611 viewsFarmerpiles

KoA kept that quiet! First up with the main man. I thought TT had got first interview. Either way, an owner that communicates. How unreal is this.
King's Of Anglia on 18:40 - Apr 22 with 4601 viewswkj

A little more context for us settling down with out take a break magazines please :0

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

King's Of Anglia on 18:44 - Apr 22 with 4560 viewsIllinoisblue

King's Of Anglia on 18:39 - Apr 22 by Farmerpiles

KoA kept that quiet! First up with the main man. I thought TT had got first interview. Either way, an owner that communicates. How unreal is this.

It’s like KOA were sitting quietly on the bench, came on late in the game and pinged in a 30-yard free kick then gave it the arms outstretched celebration. Magnificent stuff

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

King's Of Anglia on 18:44 - Apr 22 with 4554 viewsIllinoisblue

King's Of Anglia on 18:40 - Apr 22 by wkj

A little more context for us settling down with out take a break magazines please :0

This may help:

62 - 78 - 81

King's Of Anglia on 18:52 - Apr 22 with 4446 viewsJammyDodgerrr

That is just excellent stuff, honestly it is. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch👏🏻👏🏻

Can't believe they put questions behind a paywall.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

King's Of Anglia on 18:53 - Apr 22 with 4423 viewshoppy

King's Of Anglia on 18:44 - Apr 22 by Illinoisblue

This may help:

LAMBERT OUT!!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

King's Of Anglia on 19:36 - Apr 22 with 4156 viewsIllinoisblue

King's Of Anglia on 18:53 - Apr 22 by hoppy

LAMBERT OUT!!

I see what you did there!

62 - 78 - 81

King's Of Anglia on 19:57 - Apr 22 with 4003 viewsabracaDOBRA_

'for the fans' but have to pay to ask questions. Doesn't sound like its for the fans to me, more like the people running it
Login to get fewer ads

King's Of Anglia on 20:01 - Apr 22 with 3971 viewsLord_Lucan

Can anyone tell me what's going on?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

King's Of Anglia on 20:08 - Apr 22 with 3890 viewsabracaDOBRA_

King's Of Anglia on 20:01 - Apr 22 by Lord_Lucan

Talking town announced last night they had Berke on in an 'exclusive' interview basically saying it was his first public interview. Today KOA, BBC Suffolk and the club all released interviews before them without them realising they were last in order
King's Of Anglia on 20:09 - Apr 22 with 3869 viewsjaykay

not down with the kids so i haven't a clue either

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

King's Of Anglia on 20:11 - Apr 22 with 3852 viewsfooters

King's Of Anglia on 18:52 - Apr 22 by JammyDodgerrr

That is just excellent stuff, honestly it is. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch👏🏻👏🏻

Can't believe they put questions behind a paywall.

How much are they expecting people to fork out? Jesus Christ, merch sales can't be doing well.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

King's Of Anglia on 20:14 - Apr 22 with 3818 viewsfooters

One podcast hosted by actual journalists (Kings of Anglia) have secured Brett Johnson for their interview and revealed, apparently, at the last minute.

Talking Town, which is a podcast full of self-important weirdos, have been plugging their not-so-exclusive with lesser man Bakay but have been charging fans to ask questions. They call themselves the voice of the fans.

That's pretty much it from what I can gather.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

King's Of Anglia on 20:16 - Apr 22 with 3782 viewsabracaDOBRA_

King's Of Anglia on 20:14 - Apr 22 by footers

One podcast hosted by actual journalists (Kings of Anglia) have secured Brett Johnson for their interview and revealed, apparently, at the last minute.

Talking Town, which is a podcast full of self-important weirdos, have been plugging their not-so-exclusive with lesser man Bakay but have been charging fans to ask questions. They call themselves the voice of the fans.

That's pretty much it from what I can gather.

No KOA got Berke on not Brett. It's just the fact the released it last minute and got in before talking town without them realising
[Post edited 22 Apr 2021 20:16]
King's Of Anglia on 20:16 - Apr 22 with 3780 viewsgreyhound

King's Of Anglia on 20:11 - Apr 22 by footers

How much are they expecting people to fork out? Jesus Christ, merch sales can't be doing well.

Minimum 5 quid but must sign up to pay monthly.
King's Of Anglia on 20:17 - Apr 22 with 3754 viewsEwan_Oozami

The Banter Era continues..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

King's Of Anglia on 20:40 - Apr 22 with 3534 viewschrismakin

Lol. I dont follow the podcasts. And dont really know the ins and outs of them but have seen TT go against alot of people.

That is amazing sh1thousing by KOA absolutely brilliant.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

King's Of Anglia on 21:33 - Apr 22 with 3226 viewsPowrigan

King's Of Anglia on 20:08 - Apr 22 by abracaDOBRA_

Talking town announced last night they had Berke on in an 'exclusive' interview basically saying it was his first public interview. Today KOA, BBC Suffolk and the club all released interviews before them without them realising they were last in order

EADT KOA and Radio Suffolk are the Media, TT are just fans. It is good to see the new ownership giving time to both. Not many would speak to fans like that.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2021 21:35]
King's Of Anglia on 21:38 - Apr 22 with 3178 viewsSteve_M

King's Of Anglia on 18:44 - Apr 22 by Illinoisblue

It’s like KOA were sitting quietly on the bench, came on late in the game and pinged in a 30-yard free kick then gave it the arms outstretched celebration. Magnificent stuff

They should have finished it off with a celebration in front of the bedsheet lot.

Really interesting podcast from KoA anyway, Berkay comes across as someone who really likes football. That puts him above most Town fans at the moment.

He keeps talking about the disjoint between where we are now and our history, I don’t think it’s just flattery but they see potential here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

King's Of Anglia on 21:47 - Apr 22 with 3069 viewsChrisd

King's Of Anglia on 21:38 - Apr 22 by Steve_M

They should have finished it off with a celebration in front of the bedsheet lot.

Really interesting podcast from KoA anyway, Berkay comes across as someone who really likes football. That puts him above most Town fans at the moment.

He keeps talking about the disjoint between where we are now and our history, I don’t think it’s just flattery but they see potential here.

Without doubt there is, we’ve just lost our way. I really get the impression that our new owners mean business, the summer is going to be really interesting in more ways than one. Let’s hope it’s the start of the good times returning at our club, we’ve been too long stagnating.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

King's Of Anglia on 21:47 - Apr 22 with 3062 viewsgtsb1966

King's Of Anglia on 21:47 - Apr 22 with 3066 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Do we all support foorball podcasts now instead of a team?

#COYKOA #UPPATALKINGTOWN that kind of thing?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

King's Of Anglia on 22:12 - Apr 22 with 2885 viewsRegencyBlue

King's Of Anglia on 21:47 - Apr 22 by BlueandTruesince82

Do we all support foorball podcasts now instead of a team?

#COYKOA #UPPATALKINGTOWN that kind of thing?

Apparently so.

It would be laughable if it wasn’t so pathetic!
King's Of Anglia on 23:21 - Apr 22 with 2675 viewsitfcpaul

Don't be ridiculous. KOA is press and TT are a fans forum it's completely different. TT really do provide worthwhile fan orientated service and to get Berke on was a great credit to them

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

King's Of Anglia on 23:38 - Apr 22 with 2609 viewsGunnsAirkick

I agree that this podcast wars nonsense is idiotic, but as far as I can see Talking Town started it by calling out other podcasts like they're a bunch of teenage boys on YouTube.

From what I've listened to, Blue Monday is the 'fan' pod to listen to and Kings of Anglia is the 'journalist' pod. Others I've listened to seem to be trying to be edgy rather than focusing on Town.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2021 23:41]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024