Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else getting a variance in the way posts are displayed? 09:42 - Apr 23 with 370 viewsWeWereZombies

YouTube videos are now showing in posts just as an IP address rather than a thumbnail of the video, also the final page of five page (until Sundau, I guess) thread on 'Line of Duty' is not neatly packed into regular rectangles of posts but is elongated way beyond the right hand side of the screen.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone else getting a variance in the way posts are displayed? on 09:44 - Apr 23 with 363 viewsGuthrum

Check "show videos and pictures" on your site settings. Sometimes those things seem to reset themselves.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anyone else getting a variance in the way posts are displayed? on 09:59 - Apr 23 with 341 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone else getting a variance in the way posts are displayed? on 09:44 - Apr 23 by Guthrum

Check "show videos and pictures" on your site settings. Sometimes those things seem to reset themselves.

Ah, cheers, Guthers, was exactly that. I had got a little paranoid about a jibe (not even directed at me) about thread view and gone into settings to reassure myself that I was not out of step on that display. Must have changed the setting in the box below by mistake too.

Just going downstairs to make sure that the cheese in fridge is Stilton now...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone else getting a variance in the way posts are displayed? on 10:15 - Apr 23 with 311 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone else getting a variance in the way posts are displayed? on 09:59 - Apr 23 by WeWereZombies

Ah, cheers, Guthers, was exactly that. I had got a little paranoid about a jibe (not even directed at me) about thread view and gone into settings to reassure myself that I was not out of step on that display. Must have changed the setting in the box below by mistake too.

Just going downstairs to make sure that the cheese in fridge is Stilton now...

You may have chronic battenberg poisoning.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024