Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 22:44 - Apr 23 with 6946 viewsvapour_trail

Gone proper fcking rogue hasn’t he

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56863547

Johnson will ride it out of course, given everything he’s got away with previously. Bit of a crank though Dom, bit like a spurned ex-lover, which to be fair Johnson has plenty of experience of dealing with.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Cummings on 23:06 - Apr 23 with 3930 viewsmonytowbray

It was always going to end that way, they're all utter snakes with self-interest/preservation at heart.

Cummings just has the arse that his mission to turn the UK into a fascist AI utopia didn't come to fruition.

It's weird in a way. Although Cummings is a privileged entitled elitist ruling class conman with a serious case of Dunning Kruger Effect and blood thirst for power, some of his ideas have potential in terms of using data to run a nation. The problem however stems from the former things mentioned - Classic Dom has more in common with Zuck's vision of data use over human rights, and is also operating straight from the Bannon/Mercer handbook (and their funding *allegedly*).

On a side note, what happened to Project Moonshot?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2021 23:13]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Cummings on 00:27 - Apr 24 with 3863 viewsTractorWood

Cummings on 23:06 - Apr 23 by monytowbray

It was always going to end that way, they're all utter snakes with self-interest/preservation at heart.

Cummings just has the arse that his mission to turn the UK into a fascist AI utopia didn't come to fruition.

It's weird in a way. Although Cummings is a privileged entitled elitist ruling class conman with a serious case of Dunning Kruger Effect and blood thirst for power, some of his ideas have potential in terms of using data to run a nation. The problem however stems from the former things mentioned - Classic Dom has more in common with Zuck's vision of data use over human rights, and is also operating straight from the Bannon/Mercer handbook (and their funding *allegedly*).

On a side note, what happened to Project Moonshot?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2021 23:13]

Dom is the living embodiment of Dunning Kruger.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Cummings on 03:13 - Apr 24 with 3824 viewsBlueBadger

Cummings on 00:27 - Apr 24 by TractorWood

The entire parliamentary Tory party is.

'I think we've all had enough of experts'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Cummings on 03:31 - Apr 24 with 3813 viewsSpruceMoose

Cummings on 03:13 - Apr 24 by BlueBadger

The entire parliamentary Tory party is.

'I think we've all had enough of experts'.

The bullies win again

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Cummings on 06:51 - Apr 24 with 3755 viewsHerbivore

We all knew Johnson lacked even the most bare shred of integrity years ago, what does it say about Cummings that he willingly worked with the man and helped to put him in power?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Cummings on 07:15 - Apr 24 with 3719 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like Johnson is still taking his advice from Carrie.

Going to war with Cummings is like the UK launching a nuclear attack on Russia. Cummings is going to come back at Johnson 10 x harder.

The only positive for Johnson is that Cummings has been demonised by the media to the extent that Joe Bloggs wouldn’t believe him if he said today was 24 April and Ipswich were playing Wimbledon..

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Cummings on 07:22 - Apr 24 with 3701 viewsGlasgowBlue

Cummings on 06:51 - Apr 24 by Herbivore

We all knew Johnson lacked even the most bare shred of integrity years ago, what does it say about Cummings that he willingly worked with the man and helped to put him in power?

Yeah. I’m surprised people are getting excited at Johnson being caught being a dishonest lying charlatan. It’s like me getting caught listening to Paul McCartney and Wings.

Iron Lion Zion

Cummings on 07:22 - Apr 24 with 3707 viewshype313

Cummings on 07:15 - Apr 24 by GlasgowBlue

Going to war with Cummings is like the UK launching a nuclear attack on Russia. Cummings is going to come back at Johnson 10 x harder.

The only positive for Johnson is that Cummings has been demonised by the media to the extent that Joe Bloggs wouldn’t believe him if he said today was 24 April and Ipswich were playing Wimbledon..

I think you underestimate the distrust with Bojo from the general public, I'd hazard a guess that most would believe Cummins over Boris, regardless of Barnard Castle.

24th May is going to be very interesting, I wouldn't be surprised to see Boris start announcing relaxations of restrictions to cover the stink coming from Dom.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 07:27 - Apr 24 with 3673 viewsGlasgowBlue

Cummings on 07:22 - Apr 24 by hype313

I think you underestimate the distrust with Bojo from the general public, I'd hazard a guess that most would believe Cummins over Boris, regardless of Barnard Castle.

24th May is going to be very interesting, I wouldn't be surprised to see Boris start announcing relaxations of restrictions to cover the stink coming from Dom.

Cummings by GlasgowBlue 24 Apr 2021 7:22
Yeah. I’m surprised people are getting excited at Johnson being caught being a dishonest lying charlatan. It’s like me getting caught listening to Paul McCartney and Wings.

People have known this for years. He still got an 80 seat majority. Even the Tory MP’s and members who voted to make Johnson leader had already priced his lies and philandering in.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 7:27]

Iron Lion Zion

Cummings on 07:28 - Apr 24 with 3669 viewssolomon

Cummings on 07:22 - Apr 24 by GlasgowBlue

They’re only the band the Beatles could have been......
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 16:21]
Cummings on 07:37 - Apr 24 with 3649 viewshype313

Cummings on 07:27 - Apr 24 by GlasgowBlue

Cummings by GlasgowBlue 24 Apr 2021 7:22

People have known this for years. He still got an 80 seat majority. Even the Tory MP’s and members who voted to make Johnson leader had already priced his lies and philandering in.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 7:27]

Yes, but he's now far more in the spotlight as he's the current PM, add in all the Covid contracts, Acuri, flat refurb this is all playing out to the masses.

People probably felt distrust of him prior to his premiership but because of Brexit and the anyone but Corbyn mantra, he got the gig, I have a suspicion that the people that brought him to power, will be the same that bring him down.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Cummings on 08:02 - Apr 24 with 3594 viewsChurchman

Paul McCartney and Wings? You should be ashamed. Actually, I did buy Band on the Run back in the day. Oh the shame of it.

Yep, Johnson liar shocker. Bit like saying night follows day really. Cummings is loathsome. They’re all loathsome and incompetent. They appear on tv, I change the channel these days.
Cummings on 08:51 - Apr 24 with 3504 viewsGeoffSentence

This can only be good. He has a record of winning his campaigns by fair means or foul. If he has finally set his sights on the right target it can only be good for the country.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Cummings on 09:07 - Apr 24 with 3481 viewsmonytowbray

Cummings on 00:27 - Apr 24 by TractorWood

The Coronavirus blog edit and then promoting it on live TV to make himself look like a prophet was some small dick energy behaviour.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Cummings on 09:30 - Apr 24 with 3440 viewsHerbivore

Indeed, although it does seem that the media at large are starting to actually trumpet Johnson's lying charlatan ways a bit more loudly than in the past.

I wonder whether his honeymoon period might be over. The MPs and members held their noses and ushered him in to win a GE and deliver Brexit, the red wall held their nose and voted him in to get Brexit over the line too.

Now that's happened, do we really want such an amoral, self-interested chancer running the country? He's not socially conservative enough for many traditional Tories and he's too nuts deep in cronyism for the red wall voters to stand by him indefinitely.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Cummings on 09:44 - Apr 24 with 3415 viewsazuremerlangus

Cummings on 07:28 - Apr 24 by solomon

I thought that was ELO!

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Cummings on 10:31 - Apr 24 with 3370 viewsSeablu

Cummings on 07:28 - Apr 24 by solomon

They’re
Cummings on 10:39 - Apr 24 with 3369 viewsLord_Lucan

You know what Vapes, this is all a bit ridiculous and they all should pipe down because they all have skeletons in the cupboard.

The Dyson thing is a bit ridiculous really. At the time it was wrongly thought that we needed thousands of ventilators, Boris contacted all of the big hitters to see if they could come up with something PDQ, aside from Dyson he contacted McClaren etc etc, we needed the top guys on it. Dyson thought he could do it but his concern was that his workers would be penalised with UK tax if they came over to UK to help UK out. He was looking after his workers. I can't see anything wrong with that in any way.

Boris stuck by Cummings when he went mad and decided it was ok for him to take a day trip to a boring castle. I don't have an issue with Cummings going to his parents home up north, he has an autistic kid who cannot deal with carers outside of his family so he made a decision to stay with his family for the wellbeing of his nipper. Family is everything and I completely accept what he did but having a day out was lunacy and he should have got more grief for that. It would have been better if he had just told the truth.

As for Boris, his Mrs must be quite something in the sack because spending that amount of money on his pad is / was insane, I would actually say it was a disgrace. It is quite usual to redesign your quarters when you get to PM but this was so off the scale.

So we are still stuck in the middle of a pandemic of the likes that we have never seen in our lifetimes and we are talking about wallpaper . Mmmm
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 10:41]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Cummings on 10:48 - Apr 24 with 3343 viewsSwansea_Blue

People shouldn't be surprised, but they should keep challenging. We seem to be increasingly normalising and accepting his behaviour and incompetence, just because 'that's the way he is' and because 'they're all the same' (they're not). That's not healthy for any of us, irrespective of political leanings. We all deserve better than Johnson and his cabinet of talentless cronies.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cummings on 12:30 - Apr 24 with 3280 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Cummings on 07:15 - Apr 24 by GlasgowBlue

I'd believe Cummings before Boris Johnson. Every time.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Cummings on 12:56 - Apr 24 with 3220 viewsjaykay

this was said in 1948 and still rings true today

What is Toryism but organised spivvery? … No amount of cajolery can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party … So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Cummings on 13:01 - Apr 24 with 3198 viewsMullet

Cummings on 12:56 - Apr 24 by jaykay

What is Toryism but organised spivvery? … No amount of cajolery can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party … So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.

How are these lot still in power and out of jail?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Cummings on 13:17 - Apr 24 with 3170 viewsfactual_blue

Cummings on 12:56 - Apr 24 by jaykay

Where's Nye when you need him?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Cummings on 13:23 - Apr 24 with 3155 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Yes, problem is that just as no one cared what Cummings did the electorate are not bothered about corruption within the Government at all. I cannot see anything other than a Conservative Government for the foreseeable future. That enables them to do pretty much whatever they want too. Very depressing.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Cummings on 14:03 - Apr 24 with 3105 viewsGlasgowBlue

Cummings on 10:39 - Apr 24 by Lord_Lucan

You know what Vapes, this is all a bit ridiculous and they all should pipe down because they all have skeletons in the cupboard.

The Dyson thing is a bit ridiculous really. At the time it was wrongly thought that we needed thousands of ventilators, Boris contacted all of the big hitters to see if they could come up with something PDQ, aside from Dyson he contacted McClaren etc etc, we needed the top guys on it. Dyson thought he could do it but his concern was that his workers would be penalised with UK tax if they came over to UK to help UK out. He was looking after his workers. I can't see anything wrong with that in any way.

Boris stuck by Cummings when he went mad and decided it was ok for him to take a day trip to a boring castle. I don't have an issue with Cummings going to his parents home up north, he has an autistic kid who cannot deal with carers outside of his family so he made a decision to stay with his family for the wellbeing of his nipper. Family is everything and I completely accept what he did but having a day out was lunacy and he should have got more grief for that. It would have been better if he had just told the truth.

As for Boris, his Mrs must be quite something in the sack because spending that amount of money on his pad is / was insane, I would actually say it was a disgrace. It is quite usual to redesign your quarters when you get to PM but this was so off the scale.

So we are still stuck in the middle of a pandemic of the likes that we have never seen in our lifetimes and we are talking about wallpaper . Mmmm
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 10:41]

To paraphrase Slick Willy; It's the pandemic dummy!!

In normal times this would be worthy of a "gate". But all Joe Bloggs cares about is getting back to work and the pubs re-opening.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024