Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At this point... 16:10 - Apr 24 with 500 viewsKropotkin123

I actually want this team to blank for another 140 mins. It would be a fitting honour for them to hold this club record. Far more deserving than the current holders.

That side played Man Utd, Spurs and Leeds away in the top flight and it contained hard-working players like Stockwell, Milton, Mathie, Marshall and Forrest.

This lot are doing it in League One against Bristol Rovers (79mins, 24th), Rochdale, (90, 21), Milton Keynes (90, 10), Wimbledon (135 so far, 19), Charlton (90, 8), Northampton (90, 22) and potentially Swindon in 23rd.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 16:10]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

At this point... on 16:13 - Apr 24 with 453 viewsstringy

was thinking the same; actually gives us something to root for til the end of season; a tad perverse yes, but honestly at this point...
it shames me to agree (n/t) on 16:13 - Apr 24 with 453 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

At this point... on 16:19 - Apr 24 with 383 viewsThe_Major

Remember though, when we do score (ha ha), we need to emulate those scenes at Highbury. "And you'd have thought they had won the Championship"

Open topped bus and freedom of the town for whoever scores, I'm saying.
At this point... on 16:29 - Apr 24 with 324 viewsKropotkin123

At this point... on 16:19 - Apr 24 by The_Major

Remember though, when we do score (ha ha), we need to emulate those scenes at Highbury. "And you'd have thought they had won the Championship"

Open topped bus and freedom of the town for whoever scores, I'm saying.

Let's hope we can avoid that with a Fleetwood OG in the 90th minute. Fitting end to the season.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024