Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things one could achieve during Town's goal drought 16:30 - Apr 24 with 694 viewsstringy

mow lawn, learn Mandarin, work out the machinations of Dark...
Things one could achieve during Town's goal drought on 16:31 - Apr 24 with 671 viewsgainsboroughblue

Drive to Scotland and back.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Things one could achieve during Town's goal drought on 16:32 - Apr 24 with 666 viewsSE1blue

Build a replica of the Great Wall of China to scale.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Things one could achieve during Town's goal drought on 16:33 - Apr 24 with 647 viewsWD19

Work out that Edwards is a bit poo.
Things one could achieve during Town's goal drought on 16:35 - Apr 24 with 626 viewsBlueBoots

Watch the entire series of Band of Brothers

(If I'd known about the goal drought in advance, I would have scheduled watching it when we were playing )

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Things one could achieve during Town's goal drought on 16:35 - Apr 24 with 627 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mow the lawn?! How big is your lawn? It must be like Windsor Great Park.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Things one could achieve during Town's goal drought on 16:36 - Apr 24 with 624 viewsreusersfreekicks

Split an atom and write it up
Things one could achieve during Town's goal drought on 16:36 - Apr 24 with 618 viewsKeno

Be born, grow into childhood, become a teenager, reach adulthood, have children, become a grandparent and pass away

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Things one could achieve during Town's goal drought on 16:37 - Apr 24 with 606 viewsstringy

Things one could achieve during Town's goal drought on 16:35 - Apr 24 by Swansea_Blue

Mow the lawn?! How big is your lawn? It must be like Windsor Great Park.

it's quite small; you just underestimate how much I hate mowing the lawn...
Login to get fewer ads

Things one could achieve during Town's goal drought on 16:44 - Apr 24 with 572 viewsMisterBlue

All of the above !
Things one could achieve during Town's goal drought on 17:03 - Apr 24 with 519 viewspointofblue

We must be close to beating the length of the Lord of the Rings trilogy now?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Things one could achieve during Town's goal drought on 17:06 - Apr 24 with 506 viewsAtmosphere

I was with the OP until Dark - that is unfathomable!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024