Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
10 hours without a goal in Division Three. 16:32 - Apr 24 with 1711 viewsTrequartista

We have hit rock bottom. The players should hang their heads in utter embarrassment.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

As should Marcus Evans on 16:40 - Apr 24 with 1643 viewsDyland

and Cook tbf...

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

As should Marcus Evans on 16:46 - Apr 24 with 1602 viewsTrequartista

As should Marcus Evans on 16:40 - Apr 24 by Dyland

and Cook tbf...

He's not beyond criticism, the hypothetical "had Lambert stayed with the same points per game" league table does not make good reading for Cook.

Evans, on the other hand, has had his best month since he bought the club.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 16:47]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

10 hours without a goal in Division Three. on 16:48 - Apr 24 with 1557 viewsthebooks

Still got another 3 games not to score.

Then another season, I guess.
10 hours without a goal in Division Three. on 16:49 - Apr 24 with 1524 viewswkj

Still a long way to go to beat the record of 2610 minutes, not much of a compliment all the same.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 16:54]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

As should Marcus Evans on 16:50 - Apr 24 with 1518 viewsDyland

As should Marcus Evans on 16:46 - Apr 24 by Trequartista

He's not beyond criticism, the hypothetical "had Lambert stayed with the same points per game" league table does not make good reading for Cook.

Aye. Buck stops with Evans though. We can criticise Cook for not making the playoffs but as ever Evans has made the decisions too late. What a shower. What a joke.

Six games without scoring. However bad you are and whatever division you are in, that is simply shocking in professional sport.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

10 hours without a goal in Division Three. on 16:53 - Apr 24 with 1434 viewsNthsuffolkblue

10 hours without a goal in Division Three. on 16:49 - Apr 24 by wkj

Still a long way to go to beat the record of 2610 minutes, not much of a compliment all the same.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 16:54]

Was a very different level of football, though.

EDIT: My response was to when you put our record. I can't believe that if we fail to score in all of our last three, we will still be less than halfway towards the record!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 17:01]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

10 hours without a goal in Division Three. on 16:54 - Apr 24 with 1421 viewspstudd

Hit Rock Bottom implies we can’t get my worse. Brace yourself!
10 hours without a goal in Division Three. on 16:56 - Apr 24 with 1351 viewswkj

10 hours without a goal in Division Three. on 16:53 - Apr 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

Was a very different level of football, though.

EDIT: My response was to when you put our record. I can't believe that if we fail to score in all of our last three, we will still be less than halfway towards the record!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 17:01]

Lower leagues is 1227 minutes by Hartlepool in 1993.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

10 hours without a goal in Division Three. on 16:58 - Apr 24 with 1295 viewsFreddy

so should Cook
10 hours without a goal in Division Three. on 17:04 - Apr 24 with 1198 viewsBeckets

Fancy having to send out the season ticket renewal letters next week on the back of over 10 hours without a goal. The banter era is not over yet.
As should Marcus Evans on 17:22 - Apr 24 with 1106 viewsVic

As should Marcus Evans on 16:40 - Apr 24 by Dyland

and Cook tbf...

I think he does! He knows it’s not good enough; from his various comments it’s clear that he’s as frustrated as us and he knows he should have done better. No way should we sack him; he’ll have learned a lot and will be a better manager as a result of this experience.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

As should Marcus Evans on 19:03 - Apr 24 with 950 viewsBlueBadger

As should Marcus Evans on 16:46 - Apr 24 by Trequartista

I think its fair to say that Eans acted far too late with regard to sacking Lambert. He should have done it in March 2019.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

As should Marcus Evans on 19:14 - Apr 24 with 909 viewswkj

As should Marcus Evans on 19:03 - Apr 24 by BlueBadger

I think its fair to say that Eans acted far too late with regard to sacking Lambert. He should have done it in March 2019.

Cook was either appointed too early or too late. If hindsight was a thing I would not have blamed him for asking for his tenure to begin in the summer - but there we go, Evans be praised.

Crybaby

As should Marcus Evans on 19:19 - Apr 24 with 882 viewsHARRY10

Given that it has been Evans unwillingness to fund the club properly any subsequent manager would have faced the same problems

Many who are now claiming that Lambert was not sacked soon enough, were also claiming that we had the strongest squad in the league.

If that were true, then what part did Lamberts tenure play in assembling that squad ?
10 hours without a goal in Division Three. on 19:20 - Apr 24 with 880 viewsParisBlue

The number of times I've thought we've hit rock bottom over the last few years only for the next game to arrive.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

As should Marcus Evans on 19:43 - Apr 24 with 830 viewsFunge

Well, November 2018 would have been even better, but I take your point.
As should Marcus Evans on 19:54 - Apr 24 with 790 viewsBlueBadger

As should Marcus Evans on 19:19 - Apr 24 by HARRY10

Given that it has been Evans unwillingness to fund the club properly any subsequent manager would have faced the same problems

Many who are now claiming that Lambert was not sacked soon enough, were also claiming that we had the strongest squad in the league.

If that were true, then what part did Lamberts tenure play in assembling that squad ?

Well, he extended their contracts and signed a fair few of them, for starters.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024