Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again 21:15 - Apr 24 with 8297 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Its pretty clear that this was meant to be a FK routine that had been practiced on the training pitch.
Looks to me as though it should have been pinged into around the penalty spot, for Ward to run on to.

If you look, Skuse is pretty angry about it and points at the space in front of Wards run. Ward reacts to it too.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 21:21 - Apr 24 with 4836 viewssaffers12

Was this on purpose?
Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 21:25 - Apr 24 with 4808 viewsSebastian

”There you go Mr Cook”, kind of stuff.

"Oh I'm sorry buttercup, did that nasty Mr Cook point out you aren't very good? Run yourself a warm bath, I'll get the Haagen-Daaz and read you a story later." - Bobbychase

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 21:30 - Apr 24 with 4742 viewsBrianTablet

The worst set piece at FPR since Brennan's penalty vs Derby?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 21:33 - Apr 24 with 4709 viewsfabian_illness

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 21:30 - Apr 24 by BrianTablet

The worst set piece at FPR since Brennan's penalty vs Derby?

Was that the one that went somewhere near the corner flag?
Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 21:49 - Apr 24 with 4636 viewsN2_Blue

and yet people want to have a go at Cook for throwing players under the bus. If this type of aberration was a one off its forgivable but if you look at the incidents over the last run of games for example the Drinan failure to get a shot turning back, the mcguiness pass to Dozzell from 5 meters that no where near him...wtf is Cook meant to do.

The players have downed tools...its so obvious....Cook does not have any control of the team they are screwing him over, poor bloke.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 22:12 - Apr 24 with 4475 viewsIllinoisblue

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 21:33 - Apr 24 by fabian_illness

Pretty sure that clip is on YouTube

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 22:14 - Apr 24 with 4452 viewsMach_foreignBlue

You watch that free-kick and think......how on earth can some people slate Cook for this?

All you can is to wish all the best to him in regards to kicking them out of the club after this season has ended.
Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 22:20 - Apr 24 with 4404 views66notout

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 21:21 - Apr 24 by saffers12

Was this on purpose?

What about Edwards’ corner that went out for a throw-in?
Login to get fewer ads

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 22:23 - Apr 24 with 4383 viewsTrumptonBlue

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 22:12 - Apr 24 by Illinoisblue

Pretty sure that clip is on YouTube

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 22:45 - Apr 24 with 4228 viewsChurchman

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 21:21 - Apr 24 by saffers12

Was this on purpose?

From his body language to where he took it from to where it went it certainly looks deliberate.

If it’s not it was incompetence beyond. Roll on the end of the season.
Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 22:47 - Apr 24 with 4214 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 22:45 - Apr 24 by Churchman

From his body language to where he took it from to where it went it certainly looks deliberate.

Looked deliberate.........,but some will keep blaming Cook for this.

As you say the end of this season cannot come quick enough.
Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 22:53 - Apr 24 with 4150 viewseireblue

He is hoping for a move to a Rugby Union club, pretty okay at passing backwards, can launch the ball into touch, shows potential for conversions.
Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 23:05 - Apr 24 with 4066 viewsPique

Linked with Sunderland and Preston, apparently.

Of course you are Gwion, of course you are.

Enjoy the National League South.
Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 23:33 - Apr 24 with 3916 viewsPowrigan

Brenners laugh just somes up the state of this team.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 23:33]
Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 23:36 - Apr 24 with 3883 viewschrismakin

Is it just me, or is the way he's actually put his foot through it, it was never going to go anywhere by high and miles and miles off. he's leaning backwards, foot right underneath it.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 23:44 - Apr 24 with 3835 viewsParisBlue

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 22:23 - Apr 24 by TrumptonBlue

My first game at PR

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 23:46 - Apr 24 with 3827 viewsjaykay

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 21:33 - Apr 24 by fabian_illness

no it hit some poor sod westgate street

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 23:46 - Apr 24 with 3823 viewsBlueBadger

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 22:45 - Apr 24 by Churchman

I'm not convinced that Edwards is a good enough footballer to be able contrive something as dreadful as that on purpose.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 23:55 - Apr 24 with 3798 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 23:46 - Apr 24 by BlueBadger

I'm not convinced that Edwards is a good enough footballer to be able contrive something as dreadful as that on purpose.

Skuse is ......because hE wILl bE a cRaCkInG cOaCh
[Post edited 25 Apr 2021 0:41]
Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 00:08 - Apr 25 with 3728 viewsChurchman

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 23:46 - Apr 24 by BlueBadger

I take your point, but I’ve watched it a load of times now (it’s quite mesmerising) and it looks worse every time I see it.

Kevin Beattie put less on it when he scored against Leeds from the half way line in the late 70s.
Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 01:40 - Apr 25 with 3611 viewsBlueBadger

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 23:55 - Apr 24 by Mach_foreignBlue

Skuse is ......because hE wILl bE a cRaCkInG cOaCh
[Post edited 25 Apr 2021 0:41]

Well...this is......a take?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 01:46 - Apr 25 with 3613 viewshaynes_toe1

Soooo cringe that some of our fans genuinely think this was done on purpose.

Jesus wept have a word with yourselves, you're supposed to be grown men. Itd be funny if it wasn't so desperately sad whilst being equally concerning in terms of the future of the human race.
Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 10:55 - Apr 25 with 3082 viewsrfretwell

My god that is just appalling from Edwards. I cant watch this sorry rabble pathetic attempts to play the beautiful game any more this season. 60 years as a Town fan, it hurts like hell to be in this shambolic state.
Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 13:19 - Apr 25 with 2906 viewsNthsuffolkblue

My initial thought when watching this was why have we only got one player in the box? Clearly the iFollow angle does not allow you to see what is coming on from outside/the edge of the box. However, the idea there is any plan or worked set piece is part of the problem. We do not appear to have anything. We are a bunch of disjointed individuals doing our own thing drifting aimlessly.

I trust that amongst the coaching changes we have a tactical coach lined up.

As for Edwards taking set pieces on that showing, we may as well put Bennetts on them!

It would be good to see Dozzell or Bishop developing the ability to take them as they might be here next season.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Watching this excuse for a footballer again and again on 13:26 - Apr 25 with 2865 viewsBiGDonnie

Brilliant.

Sack the lot of em. Bunch of absolute t*sspots.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024