Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They are crap Paul, we get it 00:34 - Apr 25 with 8369 views3_5_2

You have made your point in every way possible and you are telling us what we have all suspected for years, they are a weak bunch mentally, not fit and lack the ability to do the basics.

Head own lad, fcuk off the ones you don’t want and work with those you do

Get your backroom staff in and hammer the transfer market nice and early. Good pre season and see where are.

We get it, we really do but enough is enough with the moaning

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

They are crap Paul, we get it on 00:40 - Apr 25 with 3456 viewsBarneycurley

The best part is if we didn't know how bad they were (luckily somehow being 7th)

WE DEFINITELY KNOW NOW!

hes certainly managed to show that in them...

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

They are crap Paul, we get it on 00:44 - Apr 25 with 3447 views3_5_2

They are crap Paul, we get it on 00:40 - Apr 25 by Barneycurley

The best part is if we didn't know how bad they were (luckily somehow being 7th)

WE DEFINITELY KNOW NOW!

hes certainly managed to show that in them...

That’s true.

We thought they were sh!t but they are really sh!t. !!

They are crap Paul, we get it on 00:54 - Apr 25 with 3417 viewsIllinoisblue

Next presser will be him offering out the players one by one on the halfway line. IFollow missing a trick there. I’d happily pay $50 to watch Cook slap the f**k of these frauds.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

They are crap Paul, we get it on 00:55 - Apr 25 with 3411 views3_5_2

They are crap Paul, we get it on 00:54 - Apr 25 by Illinoisblue

Next presser will be him offering out the players one by one on the halfway line. IFollow missing a trick there. I’d happily pay $50 to watch Cook slap the f**k of these frauds.

Great shout.

Would beat the record for highest number of subscriptions by a mile

We could vote on who goes first !

They are crap Paul, we get it on 01:47 - Apr 25 with 3333 viewshaynes_toe1

Which players are frauds and which aren't? There's several players who have done far more for this club than Cook has.
They are crap Paul, we get it on 06:28 - Apr 25 with 3134 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

They are crap Paul, we get it on 06:29 - Apr 25 with 3131 viewsBryanPlug

They are crap Paul, we get it on 01:47 - Apr 25 by haynes_toe1

Which players are frauds and which aren't? There's several players who have done far more for this club than Cook has.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

They are crap Paul, we get it on 06:34 - Apr 25 with 3104 viewstextbackup

Not a single player we currently have has done anything for the club.
We’ve not had a cup run, no promotions, nothing.

Your turn

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

They are crap Paul, we get it on 06:50 - Apr 25 with 3075 viewstiptreeblue

But when Lambert kept saying he was pleased with the way the players were playing, he kept getting slated for not saying how it was, now we have a manager who is saying the truth, people are moaning about that, what is he meant to say then?
They are crap Paul, we get it on 06:52 - Apr 25 with 3074 viewsArnieM

OP. Try putting yourself in PC’s shoes for just one moment if you can. You arrive at a new club full of enthusiasm for the task in hand. The prospect of promotion at that point was very achievable.

Then you meet “ the squad”...that's nearly FIFTY Players. Many of whom had been taking a wage without needing to do anything except turn up up for a little run around for an hour a day , for the last 3 years. Nothing was expected of them, ever.

So, the New manager comes in, and ups the tempo of the game. Expects players to work hard in training. Changes the training to twice daily.

The Wake up call gong booms loud and clear in the ears of the unwashed.

“ The squad” downs tools........” he can feck off, if he thinks I’m busting a gut, for him. I don’t know if I’ll even get my contract renewed”.....” when am I going to hear about my new contract”......”Christ, it looks like these new owners are going to change EVERYTHING. Doesn’t look like I’m part if it”.......”.bust a gut for 2 hours, twice a day in training now!!! ? He can feck off” .....” why can’t things stay as they were ?” ....” where’s my new contract?” ....” why should I bust a gut on the pitch , they’re going to sack me in June.” .....” he can feck right off” .

It’s called player power .

Problem is this thick bunch of tw@‘ s are out of contract in June... and the wealthy new owners ARE going to tip them out. Why? Because for over three years this crock of shyte has underperformed , and stolen a living from this Club. Well now Paul Cook has called them out. And guess what, this dishonest bunch of losers don’t like it!
[Post edited 25 Apr 2021 6:55]

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

They are crap Paul, we get it on 07:02 - Apr 25 with 3028 viewsChurchman

Which players are they? Did they give up their time for free?

Billy Baxter had done a gazillion more than Bobby Robson for this club by 1971. Tommy Carroll had been part of the promotion team and made of 100 appearances too, but they both had to go.
They are crap Paul, we get it on 07:04 - Apr 25 with 3023 viewsChrisd

They are crap Paul, we get it on 06:50 - Apr 25 by tiptreeblue

But when Lambert kept saying he was pleased with the way the players were playing, he kept getting slated for not saying how it was, now we have a manager who is saying the truth, people are moaning about that, what is he meant to say then?

Throw in the fact that we kept getting told this squad is one of the best in this league by some and still getting those lacklustre displays and not just this season. I think many of us were believing the hype, where in reality we were and are pretty average as a collective unit.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

They are crap Paul, we get it on 07:17 - Apr 25 with 2983 viewsbluejacko

Names and facts please?
They are crap Paul, we get it on 08:21 - Apr 25 with 2839 viewsStewart27

Chambers and Bishop were part of the play off team in 2015.

That’s it.
They are crap Paul, we get it on 08:33 - Apr 25 with 2785 viewsGuthrum

Cook himself said he'd prefer to cancel the remaining press conferences if they are all going to be like that.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

They are crap Paul, we get it on 09:02 - Apr 25 with 2703 viewsPJH

They are crap Paul, we get it on 08:21 - Apr 25 by Stewart27

That’s it.

Apart from Cole Skuse's twin brother who is also named Cole.
They are crap Paul, we get it on 09:06 - Apr 25 with 2678 viewshaynes_toe1

They are crap Paul, we get it on 08:21 - Apr 25 by Stewart27

That’s it.

Chambers, Bishop and Skuse for starters have all done far more for this club than Cook.
They are crap Paul, we get it on 09:07 - Apr 25 with 2669 viewspointofblue

They are crap Paul, we get it on 07:04 - Apr 25 by Chrisd

Throw in the fact that we kept getting told this squad is one of the best in this league by some and still getting those lacklustre displays and not just this season. I think many of us were believing the hype, where in reality we were and are pretty average as a collective unit.

The squad is horrifically unbalanced - we have loads of number tens but only one midfield enforcer. We have strikers who like to set up goals but none who can actually convert. We have skilful players who, given time and space, can do nice bits of play but barely anyone who can do the dirty work, which is becoming increasingly exposed now Downes seems to be struggling for whatever reason. Lambert seemed incapable of either seeing it or fixing it and that will be Cook’s job in the summer - I’m holding on to the fact he knows what a squad needs at this level.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

They are crap Paul, we get it on 09:13 - Apr 25 with 2648 viewsnoggin

I, as a supporter, want and expect to hear the manager 'moaning' about the attitude of the players. He is not in a position to change things until the summer so I'm not sure what you want from him.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

They are crap Paul, we get it on 09:15 - Apr 25 with 2635 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

They are crap Paul, we get it on 09:06 - Apr 25 by haynes_toe1

Chambers, Bishop and Skuse for starters have all done far more for this club than Cook.

hahahaha

You're fooking desperate mate.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

They are crap Paul, we get it on 09:17 - Apr 25 with 2618 viewsnoggin

Like what?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

They are crap Paul, we get it on 09:17 - Apr 25 with 2616 viewspointofblue

They are crap Paul, we get it on 09:15 - Apr 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

hahahaha

To be fair they helped us to the Championship play offs so he’s right in that respect. However that’s the past and we need to look to the future; only one of them probably has a chance of being part of that - on the pitch, at least.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

They are crap Paul, we get it on 09:18 - Apr 25 with 2607 viewshaynes_toe1

hahahaha

You mean honest. And objective. And dont act like a 14 year old girl chasing a crush when a new manager comes in.

You can go on ignore, in my entire time here you've not actually been able to make a footballing comment, just pathetic jibes to try and cope with the fact you're clearly emotionally desperate in the big harsh real world. On here you can try and act the bully but its cringe.
They are crap Paul, we get it on 09:19 - Apr 25 with 2608 viewsNeedhamChris

hahahaha

It’s pretty irrelevant but he’s not wrong. Whether that will be true in the future is really what we’re all debating about.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

They are crap Paul, we get it on 09:20 - Apr 25 with 2589 viewsGuthrum

I'm a big fan of Chambers and Skuse, plus thinking Bishop has been very unfortunate with injuries. But, other than longevity, I fail to see what their significant on-field achievements have been - beyond a single failed play-off campaign over five years ago.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024