Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m not normally one for booing in PR 06:32 - Apr 25 with 692 viewstextbackup

However, it pains me this lot haven’t had the honour of getting booed of the last 5/6 weeks.

Things like the edwards freekick would have been greeted with sheer hate and aggressive, would have been class watching them get slaughtered.

Shame

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I’m not normally one for booing in PR on 07:06 - Apr 25 with 640 viewsbrogansnose

We were speaking last week about how performances can't be down to the negativity of the fans, which was cobblers anyway long ago, but fans being in the stadium might well concentrate a few minds.
I’m not normally one for booing in PR on 07:08 - Apr 25 with 634 viewsBluefish

Bit harsh on Edwards he was doing his best with those set pieces

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I’m not normally one for booing in PR on 07:11 - Apr 25 with 628 views26_Paz

Could perhaps boo from outside the ground during the last home game. Let them know what a disgrace they are before most of the leave

The Paz Man

I’m not normally one for booing in PR on 07:17 - Apr 25 with 618 viewstextbackup

I’m not normally one for booing in PR on 07:08 - Apr 25 by Bluefish

I saw maybe 5/10 mins of the game, and in that time edwards actually looked bright... then I saw the ‘highlights’ on twitter

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I’m not normally one for booing in PR on 07:22 - Apr 25 with 597 viewsBluefish

I’m not normally one for booing in PR on 07:17 - Apr 25 by textbackup

I saw maybe 5/10 mins of the game, and in that time edwards actually looked bright... then I saw the ‘highlights’ on twitter

Standard Gwion performance ran round a lot, was weak but then did some nasty fouls, miscontrolled it on multiple occasions with big opportunities to run with it, gave it away a lot and completed 0 crosses

I'll miss him

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I’m not normally one for booing in PR on 07:23 - Apr 25 with 597 viewsCuffy81

"you're not FIT to wear the shirt" at the decent volume would be entirely satisfying

Not sure it would motivate them to get out of walking pace though
I’m not normally one for booing in PR on 11:37 - Apr 25 with 432 viewsBlueBadger

It would have never come to that if there'd been fans in the ground at the start of the season because Lambert would have been gone by end of November and Cook would have had a transfer window in which to effect some change,

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I’m not normally one for booing in PR on 11:38 - Apr 25 with 431 viewsBlueBadger

I’m not normally one for booing in PR on 07:08 - Apr 25 by Bluefish

People last night were speculating that Edwards was doing it on purpose to make Cook look bad.

He'd have to be a far, far, FAR better player to be able to contrive something as dreadful as those.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024