Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IMHO 08:35 - Apr 25 with 563 viewsphillev231069

After watching the free kick and corner debacle yesterday Cook should drop pretty much all of these wasters and put in as many non first teamers as possible, just tell them there is absolutely no pressure on them. Just my opinion but at least what they lack in skill they may well make up in effort and may actually care.
IMHO on 08:42 - Apr 25 with 503 viewspointofblue

To be fair wasn’t the free kick and corner debacle pretty much down to one man? If you said for the mess of the first half you may have a point though we did put in an effort in the second half - albeit that should be the minimal expectation. Cook’s team selection was responsible to a degree, by starting McGuinness and Bennetts.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

IMHO on 08:52 - Apr 25 with 453 viewsphillev231069

IMHO on 08:42 - Apr 25 by pointofblue

To be fair wasn’t the free kick and corner debacle pretty much down to one man? If you said for the mess of the first half you may have a point though we did put in an effort in the second half - albeit that should be the minimal expectation. Cook’s team selection was responsible to a degree, by starting McGuinness and Bennetts.

Those two should never play for us again, I suppose my point is this lot have let us down so badly what's the point of them ever playing for us again. Maybe Cook knows who he can work with next season and the rest might as well not turn up.
IMHO on 08:58 - Apr 25 with 416 viewspointofblue

IMHO on 08:52 - Apr 25 by phillev231069

Those two should never play for us again, I suppose my point is this lot have let us down so badly what's the point of them ever playing for us again. Maybe Cook knows who he can work with next season and the rest might as well not turn up.

I think the line up shows who he is considering using next season - KVY, Woolfenden, Downes, Dozzell and Bishop. They may not all stay.

We have a rotation of strikers, all who can do some decent hold up play but none of whom can score and none of whom work within Cook’s 4-2-3-1 except possibly Norwood at a stretch.

I can only assume Kenlock is injured or does he think Ward could do a job for another year? If we ditch Kenlock then maybe as a back up?

Edwards surely worked his way out of a contract yesterday. He either cares to little or the comments affected him too much; either way he’s jumped the shark as it were.

I think Cook will look to keep one goalkeeper and release the other. I’d say Cornell currently has the upper hand.

I highly doubt McGuinness or Bennetts are returning and will be horrified if they do.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024