Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Gregg 09:47 - Apr 25 with 1216 viewscressi

Got as many goals in a 5 minute spell yesterday as all our forwards have this season minus
Norwood unbelievable
Will Gregg on 09:49 - Apr 25 with 1183 viewsstopmoaning

He wouldn’t in our team, so doesn’t really matter.
Will Gregg on 09:53 - Apr 25 with 1148 viewspointofblue

Will Gregg on 09:49 - Apr 25 by stopmoaning

He wouldn’t in our team, so doesn’t really matter.

Think he would be now - for example, yesterday we actually created a few reasonable chances in the second half, we just had no one to convert.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Will Gregg on 10:02 - Apr 25 with 1110 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I saw this. Clearly not wanted at Sunderland (unless the new manager decides he does). Used to play under Cook at Wigan. Aged 29. I could see us signing him in the summer. Would need more than just him and Norwood as strikers, I think, but could be prolific at this level, I am sure.

Charlie Wyke at Sunderland has also found his scoring boots recently.

EDIT: Oh, and does the one you are talking about own a bakery chain? I was talking about Grigg.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2021 10:04]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Will Gregg on 10:39 - Apr 25 with 1011 viewsITFC_Jenx

Will Gregg on 10:02 - Apr 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

I saw this. Clearly not wanted at Sunderland (unless the new manager decides he does). Used to play under Cook at Wigan. Aged 29. I could see us signing him in the summer. Would need more than just him and Norwood as strikers, I think, but could be prolific at this level, I am sure.

EDIT: Oh, and does the one you are talking about own a bakery chain? I was talking about Grigg.

As I've said before, Will Grigg on form is the sort of striker who only needs one chance. Watch the Wigan victory over Man City in the FA Cup as proof.

The entire 3 attacking players behind the striker will be different so any striker coming in will have much more support going forward.
Will Gregg on 10:52 - Apr 25 with 933 viewsITFC_Forever

Gregg was on a roll.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Will Gregg on 11:15 - Apr 25 with 846 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Will Gregg on 10:52 - Apr 25 by ITFC_Forever

Gregg was on a roll.

You sausage
Will Gregg on 11:17 - Apr 25 with 839 viewsdominiciawful

Now I want a doughnut.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Will Gregg on 11:28 - Apr 25 with 818 viewsEly_Blue

Will Gregg on 10:52 - Apr 25 by ITFC_Forever

Gregg was on a roll.

He’s pasty his best I’m afraid

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Login to get fewer ads

Will Gregg on 11:46 - Apr 25 with 753 viewsfabian_illness

Will Gregg on 11:28 - Apr 25 by Ely_Blue

He’s pasty his best I’m afraid

You’re a bit latte with that comment.
Will Gregg on 11:56 - Apr 25 with 730 viewsstrikalite

Is he that good? Look at his record at Sunderland, 5 goals in 49 games, this season he's only scored eight...

Matty Taylor would be on my wish list, ok he's 31, but don't see that as a biggy these days, 30 goals in 73 games isn't bad, if his contract is up within a year or so a deal could be done..
Will Gregg on 12:03 - Apr 25 with 704 viewsbournemouthblue

We probably need three new strikers with no youths coming through, what happened to Morris, Folami is gone?

In the past we've had a Bent, Haynes, Bowditch or Wickham who could be your 4th option

I suppose Simpson could come again

Norwood for me is a decent player but we have to have some other options

It is going to be a very important summer for us, Cook needs to completely rebuild the squad
[Post edited 25 Apr 2021 23:27]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Will Gregg on 12:56 - Apr 25 with 633 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Will Gregg on 11:56 - Apr 25 by strikalite

Is he that good? Look at his record at Sunderland, 5 goals in 49 games, this season he's only scored eight...

Matty Taylor would be on my wish list, ok he's 31, but don't see that as a biggy these days, 30 goals in 73 games isn't bad, if his contract is up within a year or so a deal could be done..

Cook should know whether he is good enough. His 8 goals (from 18 appearances) would suggest he is. His Sunderland record is the reason they don't want him but his Wigan record before that was 53 goals in 133 appearances. If we could have a striker who will score 15-20 goals in a season that would be a big improvement on what we have.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024