Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. 13:01 - Apr 25 with 4370 viewsBergholt_Blue

Holy: Make available for transfer/Pay up contract
Cornell: Back up G.K
Vincent Young: Starting R.B
Donacien: New 1 year deal Competing C.B
Kenlock: Back up L.B
Ward: Release
Wolfenden: Competing C.B
Nsiala: New 1 year deal Competing C.B
Chambers: Release
Wilson: Release
Ndaba: Competing C.B
Downes: Starting C.M
Dozzell: Competing C.M
Nolan: Competing C.M
Bishop:Release
Skuse: Release
Nydam: Offer 1 year deal Competing C.M/LB
Huws: Release
Mcgavin: Back up C.M
El Mizouni: Back up C.M/F.W
Edwards: Release
Lankester: Competing F.W
Dobra: Competing F.W
Sears: Release
Jackson: Release
Norwood: Competing C.F
Hawkins: Back up C.F
Drinan: Release

Poll: Will you be renewing your season ticket

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:02 - Apr 25 with 3455 viewsreusersfreekicks

Think Lankester will go and Bushop may stay
My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:10 - Apr 25 with 3403 viewsBergholt_Blue

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:02 - Apr 25 by reusersfreekicks

Think Lankester will go and Bushop may stay

Bishop is the next luke hyam

Poll: Will you be renewing your season ticket

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:16 - Apr 25 with 3361 viewsBiGDonnie

You're keeping way too many of the wasters.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:19 - Apr 25 with 3341 viewswkj

I know you'd never want to slap the baby out with the bathwater, but you're being way too generous.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:29 - Apr 25 with 3277 viewsPinewoodblue

You do realise that this would only allow 7-8 players could be signed up for the first team squad.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:34 - Apr 25 with 3259 viewspointofblue

At the moment:

Holy - Release
Cornell - Keep
KVY - Keep
Donacien - Release
Kenlock - Keep
Ward - Release
Woolfenden - Keep
Nsiala - Release
Chambers - Release
Wilson - Release
Ndaba - Loan out
Downes - Keep
Dozzell - Release
Nolan - Release
Bishop - Keep
Skuse - Release
Nydam - Keep
Huws - Release
McGavin - Loan out
El Mizouni - Loan out
Edwards - Release
Lankester - Loan out
Dobra - Keep
Sears - Release
Jackson - Release
Norwood - Release
Hawkins - Release
Drinan - Release

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:44 - Apr 25 with 3215 viewsBlueBadger

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:10 - Apr 25 by Bergholt_Blue

Bishop is the next luke hyam

A decent player, underestimated by idiots, who's career was ruined by injuries?
[Post edited 25 Apr 2021 20:31]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:46 - Apr 25 with 3188 viewssaffers12

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:34 - Apr 25 by pointofblue

At the moment:

Holy - Release
Cornell - Keep
KVY - Keep
Donacien - Release
Kenlock - Keep
Ward - Release
Woolfenden - Keep
Nsiala - Release
Chambers - Release
Wilson - Release
Ndaba - Loan out
Downes - Keep
Dozzell - Release
Nolan - Release
Bishop - Keep
Skuse - Release
Nydam - Keep
Huws - Release
McGavin - Loan out
El Mizouni - Loan out
Edwards - Release
Lankester - Loan out
Dobra - Keep
Sears - Release
Jackson - Release
Norwood - Release
Hawkins - Release
Drinan - Release

I agree fully with list

and I bet it is not far off being correct
Login to get fewer ads

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:48 - Apr 25 with 3190 viewsfooters

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:34 - Apr 25 by pointofblue

At the moment:

Holy - Release
Cornell - Keep
KVY - Keep
Donacien - Release
Kenlock - Keep
Ward - Release
Woolfenden - Keep
Nsiala - Release
Chambers - Release
Wilson - Release
Ndaba - Loan out
Downes - Keep
Dozzell - Release
Nolan - Release
Bishop - Keep
Skuse - Release
Nydam - Keep
Huws - Release
McGavin - Loan out
El Mizouni - Loan out
Edwards - Release
Lankester - Loan out
Dobra - Keep
Sears - Release
Jackson - Release
Norwood - Release
Hawkins - Release
Drinan - Release

Agree with most of that but think it's time up for Kenlock. He ain't a yoof no more and has had chances to make it here but it just hasn't happened for him.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:50 - Apr 25 with 3185 viewsBluesky

Norwood needs to go - injury prone and I strongly suspect disruptive with his cavalier attitude. Dozzell just doesn’t have the spine for the type of team we need and he’s lazy, otherwise your assessment is pretty plausible.
My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:51 - Apr 25 with 3174 viewsShropshireBluenago09

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:46 - Apr 25 by saffers12

I agree fully with list

and I bet it is not far off being correct

Funny how Cornell has one decent game and al of a sudden he’s a “keep” er

Gus Uhlenbeek

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:52 - Apr 25 with 3158 viewspointofblue

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:48 - Apr 25 by footers

Agree with most of that but think it's time up for Kenlock. He ain't a yoof no more and has had chances to make it here but it just hasn't happened for him.

The only reason I steered towards keeping Kenlock is because he was one of the players who seemed to respond to Cook early on. He was poor at Fleetwood (along with everyone else), withdrawn at half time, apparently picked up an injury and hasn’t started since.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was released, though.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 14:13 - Apr 25 with 3046 viewsPlums

Are you keeping Chambers in any sort of capacity? It seems harsh to completely despatch a captain who has taken in a number of apprentices to his own home to help their development because his employer’s infrastructure to look after them has been hollowed out by an owner asleep at the wheel.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 14:16 - Apr 25 with 3022 viewsDurovigutum

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:44 - Apr 25 by BlueBadger

A decent player, underestimated by idiots, who's career was ruined by injuries?
[Post edited 25 Apr 2021 20:31]

Like Huws.

But should we keep him? Heart says yes, head hasn't seen enough to know.
My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 14:17 - Apr 25 with 3006 viewsBlueBadger

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:50 - Apr 25 by Bluesky

Norwood needs to go - injury prone and I strongly suspect disruptive with his cavalier attitude. Dozzell just doesn’t have the spine for the type of team we need and he’s lazy, otherwise your assessment is pretty plausible.

I'm not sure that 'one big injury at the start of his career and nothing since' is really the same as 'injury prone'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 14:18 - Apr 25 with 2999 viewsDurovigutum

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:51 - Apr 25 by ShropshireBluenago09

Holy is the better keeper.

I don't think either are good enough for the championship and we should be trying to sign up players we think are or will be at the end of next season.
My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 14:23 - Apr 25 with 2975 viewsronnyd

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 14:13 - Apr 25 by Plums

Are you keeping Chambers in any sort of capacity? It seems harsh to completely despatch a captain who has taken in a number of apprentices to his own home to help their development because his employer’s infrastructure to look after them has been hollowed out by an owner asleep at the wheel.

Agree with this. Chambers could be a steadying influence off the pitch and also used as a backup if required.
My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 14:24 - Apr 25 with 2966 viewsPositivelyPortman

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 14:13 - Apr 25 by Plums

Keep Chambo as a b&b for the kiddies.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 14:27 - Apr 25 with 2944 viewsBlueBadger

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 14:16 - Apr 25 by Durovigutum

Like Huws.

But should we keep him? Heart says yes, head hasn't seen enough to know.

Sadly, Huws is finished. If he was the player he was when we signed him, we'd be in a far better place.

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 14:28 - Apr 25 with 2937 viewsBlueBadger

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 13:51 - Apr 25 by ShropshireBluenago09

They're both rubbish. Jut differently rubbish.

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 14:29 - Apr 25 with 2934 viewsSuperCoops

I was thinking the same. Rewind a week and he was definitely being punted and not good enough/worse than Holy. Now some are wanting to keep.

Makes you realise that maybe supporters aren't the best judge sometimes?
My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 14:31 - Apr 25 with 2928 viewsFtnfwest

At the moment:

Holy - Release
Cornell - Keep
KVY - Keep
Donacien - Release
Kenlock - Keep
Ward - Release
Woolfenden - Keep
Nsiala - Release
Chambers - Release
Wilson - Release
Ndaba - Loan out
Downes - Keep
Dozzell - Release
Nolan - Release
Bishop - Keep
Skuse - Release
Nydam - Keep
Huws - Release
McGavin - Loan out
El Mizouni - Loan out
Edwards - Release
Lankester - Loan out
Dobra - Keep
Sears - Release
Jackson - Release
Norwood - Release
Hawkins - Release
Drinan - Release

Would go with all that but keep Norwood, his goals per start (appreciating there haven’t been enough) in this team is more than reasonable
My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 14:32 - Apr 25 with 2920 viewsAlanG296

Get rid of Chambers, buy the annexe.
My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 14:53 - Apr 25 with 2811 viewsAlanG296

So they see what he has got from mediocre ability in a club whose decline has kept in step with his ability. What an example!
My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 15:03 - Apr 25 with 2766 viewsRadioOrwell

My opinion on the status of the current itfc 1st team players. on 14:31 - Apr 25 by Ftnfwest

Would go with all that but keep Norwood, his goals per start (appreciating there haven’t been enough) in this team is more than reasonable

My problem with Norwood is that he seems like an unstable twonk who has reached his peak - which isn't good enough for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024