Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the 20:15 - Apr 25 with 3379 viewspatrickswell

penalty is doing the rounds on Twitter.

“Come on, boy, let’s have a look.”
If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 20:19 - Apr 25 with 3333 viewsGeoffSentence

you didnt think it would be helpful to link it?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 20:22 - Apr 25 with 3296 viewsSamWhiteUK

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 20:19 - Apr 25 by GeoffSentence

Right? Checked the main fan page and it's not there, a link would be helpful
If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 20:23 - Apr 25 with 3310 viewsSitfcB

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 20:19 - Apr 25 by GeoffSentence

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

[Redacted] on 20:29 - Apr 25 with 3218 viewsvictorywilhappen

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 20:23 - Apr 25 by SitfcB

[Redacted]
If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 20:46 - Apr 25 with 3084 viewsMVBlue

[Redacted] on 20:29 - Apr 25 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Yep captain him.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 22:39 - Apr 25 with 2751 viewsBlueBadger

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 20:46 - Apr 25 by MVBlue

Yep captain him.

I might be due a whoosh here, but is anyone else finding it a teensy bit depressing that we're suggesting that a Town player exercising some basic professionalisms gets the armband?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 22:46 - Apr 25 with 2702 viewsJ2BLUE

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 22:39 - Apr 25 by BlueBadger

I might be due a whoosh here, but is anyone else finding it a teensy bit depressing that we're suggesting that a Town player exercising some basic professionalisms gets the armband?

Especially when most people didn't rate him before this...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 23:03 - Apr 25 with 2630 viewsjeera

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 22:46 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

He should probably receive an honorary knighthood for his services to the game, compared with some of what we have, on that display alone.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 23:04 - Apr 25 with 2622 viewsFixed_It

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 22:46 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

Well quite. He's been slated on here due to an indifferent debut, but has looked ok overall, and played well yesterday. I'd certainly be inclined to keep him over Holy.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 00:33 - Apr 26 with 2438 viewshaynes_toe1

This doesn't make him captain material. Unless he's that much more passionate and committed than everyone else in which case why the fck has it taken Cook this long to realise it?
If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 05:15 - Apr 26 with 2345 viewsMagic31

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 20:23 - Apr 25 by SitfcB

Listen to the reactions after the save, everyone seems pumped! Amazed that the level of performance didn't lift accordingly when this clearly should've been a momentum changer.
If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 07:39 - Apr 26 with 2112 viewsITFC_Forever

It seemed to work, it was a poor penalty.

On a slightly separate note, it really pees me off that so many ‘keepers don’t save penalties that go straight down the middle.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 07:45 - Apr 26 with 2080 viewsMrTown

He was very very good Saturday, whilst you don’t want your keeper to be MOTM, he certainly was.

I thought Piggott overall yes outstanding for Wimbledon, put in a real good number 9 display.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 07:57 - Apr 26 with 2028 viewssaffers12

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 07:45 - Apr 26 by MrTown

He was very very good Saturday, whilst you don’t want your keeper to be MOTM, he certainly was.

I thought Piggott overall yes outstanding for Wimbledon, put in a real good number 9 display.

Bet he ends up at Town
[Redacted] on 08:08 - Apr 26 with 1973 viewsvictorywilhappen

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 07:39 - Apr 26 by ITFC_Forever

It seemed to work, it was a poor penalty.

On a slightly separate note, it really pees me off that so many ‘keepers don’t save penalties that go straight down the middle.

[Redacted]
If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 08:19 - Apr 26 with 1911 viewsHerbivore

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 22:39 - Apr 25 by BlueBadger

This season has been tough on us fans, but reading TWTD these days I can't help but think that a lot of people have gone completely insane.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 08:48 - Apr 26 with 1821 viewsMrTown

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 07:57 - Apr 26 by saffers12

Bet he ends up at Town

You would do a lot worse than him. To score 19 goals in a side sitting 19th is a very good achievement.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 09:05 - Apr 26 with 1761 viewsRadlett_blue

Dived and luckily saved a poor penalty with his legs. Maybe the pre-shot shenanigans & sledging helped, but should be an automatic yellow card for delaying the kick IMO.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 09:07 - Apr 26 with 1749 viewssaffers12

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 08:48 - Apr 26 by MrTown

You would do a lot worse than him. To score 19 goals in a side sitting 19th is a very good achievement.

I think he has got a lot of everything, direct, not slow and not a bad passer and can clearly score,

we are going to pay big for this league for the attacking players
[Redacted] on 10:34 - Apr 26 with 1586 viewsvictorywilhappen

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 09:05 - Apr 26 by Radlett_blue

Dived and luckily saved a poor penalty with his legs. Maybe the pre-shot shenanigans & sledging helped, but should be an automatic yellow card for delaying the kick IMO.

[Redacted]
If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 11:06 - Apr 26 with 1469 viewsRadlett_blue

[Redacted] on 10:34 - Apr 26 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Yes, was probably smart goalkeeping & if he'd done it in a play off semi final I would probably have been cheering.
However, while these sort of tactics have long been a part of most professional sports, I do get frustrated & dismayed as almost every penalty kick is delayed for ages as most keepers do similar things, notably Tim Krul in the 2014 World Cup.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 11:25 - Apr 26 with 1379 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 00:33 - Apr 26 by haynes_toe1

This doesn't make him captain material. Unless he's that much more passionate and committed than everyone else in which case why the fck has it taken Cook this long to realise it?

hahahahaha

Is there really nothing you won't use as a stick to beat Cook with?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 11:29 - Apr 26 with 1361 viewshaynes_toe1

If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 11:25 - Apr 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

hahahahaha

Is there really nothing you won't use as a stick to beat Cook with?

It's a fair point.

If Cook is going to continuously dig out the players as not caring, not being good enough etc whilst we apparently have a committed, passionate goalkeeper at the club - why on earth wouldn't he have picked him? He can't have it both ways.
If anyone hasn’t seen it, the video of Cornell psyching Piggott out before the on 11:30 - Apr 26 with 1356 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I like the bit at the start where he asks him what number he is, as if that's relevant. If it helps put some doubt in the striker's mind then great.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024