Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didz and so many others 21:42 - Apr 25 with 1265 viewsJimInGreensboro

If we are to rise and even reach the Prem, at some point, we must hold onto talent.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mcgoldrick-draws-first-blood-sheffield-192431372.ht
[Post edited 25 Apr 2021 21:45]
Didz and so many others on 21:59 - Apr 25 with 1177 viewsOldsmoker

And what 'talent' in the current squad are you refering to?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Didz and so many others on 22:08 - Apr 25 with 1150 viewsEsseeja

According to Bristol City fans Ashton sells our best players and replaces them for mediocre players after flogging them out of the club so we have a great future ahead of us.

That being said, I doubt cook will stay if the chairman doesn't let Cook handle transfers.
Also Ashton had a terrible medical team but any medical team is better than ours surely?
Didz and so many others on 00:37 - Apr 26 with 977 viewshaynes_toe1

Not sure we should be even discussing the prospect of ITFC in the prem right now. That's a long, long way off
Didz and so many others on 06:33 - Apr 26 with 866 viewsHarry_Palmer

Didz and so many others on 22:08 - Apr 25 by Esseeja

According to Bristol City fans Ashton sells our best players and replaces them for mediocre players after flogging them out of the club so we have a great future ahead of us.

That being said, I doubt cook will stay if the chairman doesn't let Cook handle transfers.
Also Ashton had a terrible medical team but any medical team is better than ours surely?

Lets worry about getting some 'best players' in first that are actually worth selling. We might just get ourselves out of this league if we manage that.
Didz and so many others on 08:32 - Apr 26 with 666 viewshammo56

If I remember correctly we did hold onto Didz when Leicester made a bid for him.
That turned out well.
Didz and so many others on 08:36 - Apr 26 with 645 viewsjayessess

Between 2016 and 2019, Sheffield United sold:

Che Adams
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Aaron Ramsdale
David Brooks

To move forward lower league clubs need to sell their assets dearly and invest well.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024