Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson being a complete Johnson 08:05 - Apr 26 with 5664 viewstractordownsouth

Obviously it’s the Mail so a rather big pinch of salt is required, but even for him this is a low point.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Johnson being a complete Johnson on 08:09 - Apr 26 with 2853 viewschicoazul

I don’t understand
People here are always telling us the Daily Mail is full of lies and rubbish

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Johnson being a complete Johnson on 08:17 - Apr 26 with 2805 viewsHerbivore

Johnson being a complete Johnson on 08:09 - Apr 26 by chicoazul

I don’t understand

Did you miss the bit about taking it with a pinch of salt? I'm sure if it is lies then the Mail will be forced to publish one of its regular corrections/retractions.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Johnson being a complete Johnson on 08:30 - Apr 26 with 2750 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

The Mail is a hideous paper, but they do support the clown in number 10. So for them to go with this headline is quite interesting
Johnson being a complete Johnson on 08:32 - Apr 26 with 2744 viewsGeoffSentence

I don’t understand

I genuinely despise The Daily Mail.

It makes a fortune by pushing fear.

If there were one single thing that could be done to improve mental health in the UK, it would be to completely destroy it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Johnson being a complete Johnson on 08:32 - Apr 26 with 2741 viewsHerbivore

Johnson being a complete Johnson on 08:30 - Apr 26 by LeighOnSeaBlue

The Mail is a hideous paper, but they do support the clown in number 10. So for them to go with this headline is quite interesting

His love of shagging around and creating a small village worth of fatherless households grates on their natural social conservatism I imagine.

Johnson being a complete Johnson on 08:38 - Apr 26 with 2700 viewsDarth_Koont

Johnson being a complete Johnson on 08:32 - Apr 26 by GeoffSentence

I genuinely despise The Daily Mail.

It makes a fortune by pushing fear.

If there were one single thing that could be done to improve mental health in the UK, it would be to completely destroy it.

Although another of their breed would just pitch themselves into that void of nasty politics and nasty tittle tattle.

Where there’s muck, there’s brass.

Pronouns: He/Him

Johnson being a complete Johnson on 08:39 - Apr 26 with 2690 viewsSteve_M

Has Gove been busy talking to former colleagues this weekend?
[Post edited 26 Apr 2021 9:41]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Johnson being a complete Johnson on 09:02 - Apr 26 with 2614 viewschicoazul

They hate him

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Login to get fewer ads

And with the source being..... on 09:08 - Apr 26 with 2590 viewsBloots

I don’t understand

....Cummings, the emperor of lies and misinformation, it's going to confuse an awful lot of people.

Heads may explode.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

And with the source being..... on 09:11 - Apr 26 with 2578 viewsDanTheMan

And with the source being..... on 09:08 - Apr 26 by Bloots

....Cummings, the emperor of lies and misinformation, it's going to confuse an awful lot of people.

Heads may explode.

Watching two reprehensible people take chunks out of each other? What's not to love?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Johnson being a complete Johnson on 09:13 - Apr 26 with 2565 viewsWeWereZombies

The Daily Mail does not necessarily support Johnson, they support the powers that put him in place. When Cummings was ousted then there was a slight lessening of the influence of those powers, so this is an opportunity for them to weaken Johnson and either regain fuller control over him or get him replaced by someone even more malleable.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

And with the source being..... on 09:16 - Apr 26 with 2547 viewschicoazul

And with the source being..... on 09:11 - Apr 26 by DanTheMan

Watching two reprehensible people take chunks out of each other? What's not to love?

Couldn’t agree with you and Blooters more, it’s fantastic to see. Nobody turns on a fellow traveller with more vim than a fellow traveller.

And with the source being..... on 09:19 - Apr 26 with 2517 viewsBlueNomad

Rats fighting in a sack
And with the source being..... on 09:22 - Apr 26 with 2488 viewsHerbivore

The Great British C*** Off.

And with the source being..... on 09:27 - Apr 26 with 2466 viewsm14_blue

And with the source being..... on 09:08 - Apr 26 by Bloots

Heads may explode.

Think the opposite is true really.

Everyone who holds them both in utter contempt (which is anyone with anything about them at all) will just sit back and enjoy the show.

It’s the people who trusted and hero worshipped them that are going to feel pretty confused at the moment.
Agreed, but you know how.... on 09:37 - Apr 26 with 2425 viewsBloots

...these things work.

They'll sling crap at each other and both just squirm out of it by blaming the other, politics these days is essentially just the act of blaming others.

Johnson won't end up being accountable for anything and the "Great" British public will just carry on voting for him because they are too thick to work out what's going on.

Nah, those that hero worship him..... on 09:40 - Apr 26 with 2406 viewsBloots

And with the source being..... on 09:27 - Apr 26 by m14_blue

Think the opposite is true really.

Everyone who holds them both in utter contempt (which is anyone with anything about them at all) will just sit back and enjoy the show.

It’s the people who trusted and hero worshipped them that are going to feel pretty confused at the moment.

....which is the largest proportion of the electorate, will be confused for about 2 weeks.

Then the pubs will open up properly, McDonalds will reopen, the Euros will get going, they get their fortnight in Benidorm and they'll forget all about it.

Nah, those that hero worship him..... on 09:46 - Apr 26 with 2372 viewsm14_blue

Nah, those that hero worship him..... on 09:40 - Apr 26 by Bloots

....which is the largest proportion of the electorate, will be confused for about 2 weeks.

Then the pubs will open up properly, McDonalds will reopen, the Euros will get going, they get their fortnight in Benidorm and they'll forget all about it.

Hard to argue with that
What a country eh? (n/t) on 09:51 - Apr 26 with 2345 viewsBloots

Nah, those that hero worship him..... on 09:46 - Apr 26 by m14_blue

Hard to argue with that

Nah, those that hero worship him..... on 10:07 - Apr 26 with 2291 viewsHerbivore

Nah, those that hero worship him..... on 09:40 - Apr 26 by Bloots

Cue Johnson hastening the approval of foreign travel against scientific advice and loads of new variants and another lockdown come the Autumn. Rule Brittania!

Johnson being a complete Johnson on 10:07 - Apr 26 with 2288 viewsBlueBadger

I don’t understand

In all fairness though Chico, the list of things you don't understand is pretty extensive.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Johnson being a complete Johnson on 10:11 - Apr 26 with 2267 viewsBlueBadger

Johnson being a complete Johnson on 09:13 - Apr 26 by WeWereZombies

The Daily Mail does not necessarily support Johnson, they support the powers that put him in place. When Cummings was ousted then there was a slight lessening of the influence of those powers, so this is an opportunity for them to weaken Johnson and either regain fuller control over him or get him replaced by someone even more malleable.

Nothing says 'patriotism' like a slavish devotion to shady Russian paymasters!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

What a country eh? (n/t) on 10:21 - Apr 26 with 2235 viewsBlueBadger

What a country eh? (n/t) on 09:51 - Apr 26 by Bloots

Voting and supporting this government is the politics equivalent of singing 'Two Little Birds' and waving a 'Lambo' banner.

Johnson being a complete Johnson on 10:23 - Apr 26 with 2219 viewsBlueBadger

Alexander De Pfeffell should retaliate by pointing out that the Durham Castle trip was illegal. That'll show him.

Agreed, but you know how.... on 10:24 - Apr 26 with 2216 viewsBlueNomad

Agreed, but you know how.... on 09:37 - Apr 26 by Bloots

...these things work.

They'll sling crap at each other and both just squirm out of it by blaming the other, politics these days is essentially just the act of blaming others.

Johnson won't end up being accountable for anything and the "Great" British public will just carry on voting for him because they are too thick to work out what's going on.

I agree and almost feel guilty in case I am being "superior" but the lack of genuine interest or concern amongst a large part of the population about those who slither their way into powerful positions is staggering.

I still know people who "like B*ris" (I never refer to him by his chosen name), think he's doing a great / impossible job and tell me that if I think he is so bad I should "toddle off and do better."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024