Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... 14:21 - Apr 26 with 2362 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:23 - Apr 26 with 1982 viewsJ2BLUE

To be fair those ITFC garden gnomes are awesome.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:23 - Apr 26 with 1980 viewstextbackup

he and his mates must have a bet at who can get the most mentions a day from town fans on twitter

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:27 - Apr 26 with 1915 viewschrismakin

Good way of increasing turnover lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:30 - Apr 26 with 1899 viewsjeera

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:23 - Apr 26 by textbackup

he and his mates must have a bet at who can get the most mentions a day from town fans on twitter

There's a gnome? Christ.

Don't tell me, it's modelled on Sheepshanks or something.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:32 - Apr 26 with 1875 viewsfarkenhell

Just waiting for him to buy the toaster!
There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:32 - Apr 26 with 1874 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:30 - Apr 26 by jeera

There's a gnome? Christ.

Its a plaster cast of Jay Tabb.
There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:33 - Apr 26 with 1864 viewsPJH

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:23 - Apr 26 by textbackup

or how many threads get started on TWTD every time they sneeze.
There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:34 - Apr 26 with 1854 viewscleaner

Cleaner is quite disgusted really... Mr Johnson has had one of those ratty gnomes over for tea and not cleaner! Cleaner took him on the rolley coaster too.

This is a dark day for Cleaner, worse than that time the new boy put Cleaner's broom in the tumble dryer.
Login to get fewer ads

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:34 - Apr 26 with 1854 viewsJ2BLUE

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:30 - Apr 26 by jeera

There's a gnome? Christ.

Jeera..don't mock the gnomes before you've seen them. They'll never be as great as cleaner but these gnomes are still brilliant.

Guess what you're getting for Christmas...
[Post edited 26 Apr 2021 14:38]

Truly impaired.

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:36 - Apr 26 with 1815 viewschrismakin

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:33 - Apr 26 by PJH

Was much better when the owner ignored the club

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:36 - Apr 26 with 1837 viewscleaner

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:34 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

Jeera..don't mock the gnomes before you've seen them. They'll never be as great as cleaner but these gnomes are still brilliant.

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:36 - Apr 26 with 1826 viewsfooters

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:34 - Apr 26 by cleaner

Cleaner is quite disgusted really... Mr Johnson has had one of those ratty gnomes over for tea and not cleaner! Cleaner took him on the rolley coaster too.

This is a dark day for Cleaner, worse than that time the new boy put Cleaner's broom in the tumble dryer.

Maybe you'll get the invite once you're stateside? Surely they wouldn't overlook Town's and Domestos' number one fan?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:37 - Apr 26 with 1810 viewsJ2BLUE

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:36 - Apr 26 by cleaner

OMG cleaner! I'm so sorry! You heard it out of context! I love you.

Truly impaired.

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:38 - Apr 26 with 1797 viewsjeera

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:34 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

Sounds a bit too much like genome for the current climate.

Do I need a vaccine to own one?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:53 - Apr 26 with 1718 viewsStewart27

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:33 - Apr 26 by PJH

Haha!

At least it takes me away from thinking how sh!t we are for a few moments though!
There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:55 - Apr 26 with 1715 viewsJ2BLUE

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:38 - Apr 26 by jeera

Sounds a bit too much like genome for the current climate.

Do I need a vaccine to own one?

Doubt it as they live outdoors. Well, they're supposed to. I guess it depends how much of a nutter you are.

BTW I haven't forgotten I owe you a PM. I'm delaying for reasons which will become clear when you read it *tries to look mysterious*

Truly impaired.

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:55 - Apr 26 with 1714 viewscleaner

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:37 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

OMG cleaner! I'm so sorry! You heard it out of context! I love you.

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:56 - Apr 26 with 1691 viewsJ2BLUE

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:55 - Apr 26 by cleaner

You are a genius

Don't go!

Truly impaired.

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 15:01 - Apr 26 with 1662 viewsfooters

At least there's no noose in the next room...

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 15:09 - Apr 26 with 1609 viewsSitfcB

What about the owners tagging the other owners?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 15:13 - Apr 26 with 1582 viewsJ2BLUE

I am working on an avatar tribute to you cleaner. It will stay true to my honouring of greyhound while also making known my love for cleaner.

I will also take sensitivity training and would like to apologise sincerely for my insensitive remarks.

Truly impaired.

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 15:17 - Apr 26 with 1548 viewsfooters

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 15:13 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

I am working on an avatar tribute to you cleaner. It will stay true to my honouring of greyhound while also making known my love for cleaner.

I will also take sensitivity training and would like to apologise sincerely for my insensitive remarks.

A pooper scooper?

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 15:55 - Apr 26 with 1451 viewsJ2BLUE

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 15:17 - Apr 26 by footers

A pooper scooper?

In the end it's a subtle change buy I hope it pleases cleaner to see himself hanging out with greyhound.

I did make a more elaborate one which included other gnomes thinking cleaner was cool or wishing he would [redacted] them up against the [redacted] but in the end the small image and different colours did not mesh.

Truly impaired.

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 16:09 - Apr 26 with 1388 viewsjontysnut

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:32 - Apr 26 by BlueBlueBluex2

from this 2008 blog

http://www.morethanmindgames.com/2008/12/15/the-friendly-clubs-ipswich-town/

Suffolk lacked mines for Bobby Robson to whistle down. His Ipswich had medieval faces and tradesman’s names: Butcher, Cooper, Mariner, Mills. If you look at the team photograph now, it’s easy to imagine Robson following William Dowsing from church to church, Southwold, Walberswick, Blyford, Laxfield, and calling his men to him from the backs of pews and from high on the ancient stone.

Except for Eric Gates, whom Robson discovered in gnome costume, fishing for carp by someone’s pond in backstreet Bungay.
There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 19:37 - Apr 26 with 1156 viewsbilllm

There’s going to be a little ITFC shrine in LA... on 14:32 - Apr 26 by BlueBlueBluex2

Can't be it's taller
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024