Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it 15:47 - Apr 27 with 2314 viewsManchesterblue

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9516837/The-UK-humiliated-Italian-MEPs-

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:49 - Apr 27 with 1797 viewsfooters

Oh wow. One Eurosceptic MEP.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:51 - Apr 27 with 1786 viewsHerbivore

He's from Italy's equivalent of UKIP, in what way do his rantings offer any kind of benefit to the UK?

Do they compensate for our loss of trade? Will they help to ease the tensions in Northern Ireland? Will they stop the EU taking legal action against us for breaching international treaties?

I look forward to your response.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:52 - Apr 27 with 1773 viewsManchesterblue

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:51 - Apr 27 by Herbivore

He's from Italy's equivalent of UKIP, in what way do his rantings offer any kind of benefit to the UK?

Do they compensate for our loss of trade? Will they help to ease the tensions in Northern Ireland? Will they stop the EU taking legal action against us for breaching international treaties?

I look forward to your response.

Still in denial, Herby.

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:55 - Apr 27 with 1764 viewsBlueBadger

Fancy that, the Daily Mail siding with a foreign nazi. They've never done that before in the past.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 15:57]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:56 - Apr 27 with 1755 viewsHerbivore

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:52 - Apr 27 by Manchesterblue

Still in denial, Herby.

So there's no benefit to the UK of the rantings of an Italian MEP who is part of their version of UKIP. Glad we could clear that one up.

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:57 - Apr 27 with 1753 viewsBlueBadger

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:52 - Apr 27 by Manchesterblue

Still in denial, Herby.

STILL being in favour of Brexit/Boris is the politics equivalent of singing 'Two Little Birds' and waving a 'Lambo' banner.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:58 - Apr 27 with 1744 viewsManchesterblue

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:56 - Apr 27 by Herbivore

So there's no benefit to the UK of the rantings of an Italian MEP who is part of their version of UKIP. Glad we could clear that one up.

Oh I do love a one sided arguement.

Who would have thought, Bluebadger and Herbivore, upvoting each other,
Can I ask, which one makes breakfast?
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 16:00]

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:59 - Apr 27 with 1742 viewsBlueBadger

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:49 - Apr 27 by footers

Oh wow. One Eurosceptic MEP.

They're all out today aren't they?

I'm guessing that the word must have come out from Head Office, which is DEFINITELY NOT in Moscow to 'get out there and Own The Libs, Boris has been caught red-handed demonstrating that he's unfit for office again'.

Login to get fewer ads

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:59 - Apr 27 with 1736 viewsBlueBadger

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:58 - Apr 27 by Manchesterblue

Nearly as much as you love basic literacy, by the looks of it.

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 16:00 - Apr 27 with 1730 viewsfooters

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:59 - Apr 27 by BlueBadger

They're all out today aren't they?

I'm guessing that the word must have come out from Head Office, which is DEFINITELY NOT in Moscow to 'get out there and Own The Libs, Boris has been caught red-handed demonstrating that he's unfit for office again'.

And besides, I thought Boris was a traitor now? No hard Brexit = failure. We should be on WTO terms, minimum.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 16:01 - Apr 27 with 1728 viewsManchesterblue

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:59 - Apr 27 by BlueBadger

Nearly as much as you love basic literacy, by the looks of it.

if in doubt, attack my grammer, are you Factual ?

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 16:02 - Apr 27 with 1719 viewsHARRY10

Another right wing windbag like Farage, as this 'threat' demonstrates

"Mr Rinaldi claimed the only way a new Italian government could consider remaining in the Brussels bloc is if it was allowed to substantially reform the eurozone letting members states currently sharing the EU currency to leave the euro once and if they leave the Union.

The Italian economics professor added Italy will be quick to say goodbye to the Brussels bloc if demands by a future governments were not met"
Thu, May 31, 2018

Rather like Johnsons empty promises to lie down in front of a bulldozer, and die in a ditch.

Perhaps this pound shop Mussolini could remind us all if that threat was part of some oven ready pizza

Otherwise nothing more than the usual righties trying to distract from the failings of their own "El Porky"
When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 16:03 - Apr 27 with 1720 viewsBlueBadger

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 16:01 - Apr 27 by Manchesterblue

I'm just astonished that a true patriot such as yourself doesn't respect the language enough to actually learn it.

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 16:05 - Apr 27 with 1712 viewsHerbivore

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 15:58 - Apr 27 by Manchesterblue

I'm not even sure what you're on about. You've posted a link to someone who shares your views on the EU covered by a paper that shares your views on the EU. The rantings of Nigella Faragioni aren't really of any interest to me, I'm not sure why they are to you either given that we've left?

If your story was about how trade has been unexpectedly boosted by Brexit then your gloating tone might make a bit of sense, but sadly in the real world trade has taken a big hit and businesses are going bust. The UK is looking to be at risk of crumbling with the unrest in NI and Scotland agitating to leave.

Unless this Italian MEP ranting somehow undoes that damage I'm not really sure what you think you've demonstrated about Brexit here? Someone who shares your views thinks it's a good thing? Good for them, if they can make up for the loss to our GDP as well and repair the fractures to our national fabric while they're at it that would be great.

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 16:35 - Apr 27 with 1643 viewsjeera

There is no extra 'e' in argument.

Please learn our language if you wish to stay in our fine country.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 17:11 - Apr 27 with 1596 viewsfactual_blue

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 16:01 - Apr 27 by Manchesterblue

'Grammar'. And the final clause should be a separate sentence.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 17:11 - Apr 27 with 1594 viewsfactual_blue

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 16:35 - Apr 27 by jeera

There is no extra 'e' in argument.

Please learn our language if you wish to stay in our fine country.

And 'one-sided' has a hyphen.

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 17:13 - Apr 27 with 1590 viewsfactual_blue

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 16:00 - Apr 27 by footers

And besides, I thought Boris was a traitor now? No hard Brexit = failure. We should be on WTO terms, minimum.

Surely we shouldn't agree to be in any organisation of which foreigners are part?

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 17:59 - Apr 27 with 1542 viewsSwansea_Blue

I hope we will see some growth and hope for people soon, as both Brexit and our poor economic performance in relation to Covid have made life a misery for many.

If this is the tripe still being served up by the Mail, I'm not going to read too much into their occasional criticism of Johnson. How can people read this crap? It's mind numbingly sensationalist rubbish, it really is.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 18:01 - Apr 27 with 1529 viewsSwansea_Blue

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 16:05 - Apr 27 by Herbivore

I'm not even sure what you're on about. You've posted a link to someone who shares your views on the EU covered by a paper that shares your views on the EU. The rantings of Nigella Faragioni aren't really of any interest to me, I'm not sure why they are to you either given that we've left?

If your story was about how trade has been unexpectedly boosted by Brexit then your gloating tone might make a bit of sense, but sadly in the real world trade has taken a big hit and businesses are going bust. The UK is looking to be at risk of crumbling with the unrest in NI and Scotland agitating to leave.

Unless this Italian MEP ranting somehow undoes that damage I'm not really sure what you think you've demonstrated about Brexit here? Someone who shares your views thinks it's a good thing? Good for them, if they can make up for the loss to our GDP as well and repair the fractures to our national fabric while they're at it that would be great.

I'll upvote thant, but I'm not making you breakfast. You sleep in too long for me.

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 18:07 - Apr 27 with 1515 viewsJ2BLUE

Von der Leyen took a parting shot at the UK. Aww. In two days she'll say she didn't mean it. Three days later she'll repeat it. Two days later she'll say she really didn't mean.

She makes me miss Juncker.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 18:20 - Apr 27 with 1451 viewsSwansea_Blue

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 18:07 - Apr 27 by J2BLUE

Von der Leyen took a parting shot at the UK. Aww. In two days she'll say she didn't mean it. Three days later she'll repeat it. Two days later she'll say she really didn't mean.

She makes me miss Juncker.

Bit of an odd one isn't she.

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 18:46 - Apr 27 with 1399 viewsmonytowbray

I don’t think you understand the difference between “factual news” and “opinion news”.

Which is probably why you’re such a Gammon.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 18:46 - Apr 27 with 1390 viewsmonytowbray

Hi Benters.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 18:53 - Apr 27 with 1364 viewsJ2BLUE

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 18:46 - Apr 27 by monytowbray

Hi Benters.

That sentence was way too coherent for Benters.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024