Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bordeaux about to be Bor-done? 19:39 - Apr 27 with 1364 viewsMullet

Longish thread but fascinating reading. Obviously it doesn’t sound like a similar fate awaits us because our owners share a nationality, but it’s always hard to watch any club fall apart like a house of cards innit

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Bordeaux about to be Bor-done? on 20:44 - Apr 27 with 1153 viewsjaykay

i think you were from halesworth before going north, also in teaching. don't know if you have heard anything about 12 pupils in halesworth primary school having covid.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Bordeaux about to be Bor-done? on 20:48 - Apr 27 with 1131 viewsMullet

Bordeaux about to be Bor-done? on 20:44 - Apr 27 by jaykay

i think you were from halesworth before going north, also in teaching. don't know if you have heard anything about 12 pupils in halesworth primary school having covid.

Only that my family have had kids isolating. Want me to ask about?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Bordeaux about to be Bor-done? on 21:03 - Apr 27 with 1046 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bordeaux about to be Bor-done? on 20:48 - Apr 27 by Mullet

It's in the news. Edgar Sewter 17 students tested positive.

Apologies for the source. https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/health/edgar-sewter-school-coronavirus-outbreak-792

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Bordeaux about to be Bor-done? on 21:52 - Apr 27 with 931 viewsBlueandTruesince82

French football has very recently suffered its own ITV digital collapse and whilst a short term deal has been agreed with Canal plus it's only half of what they are expecting for the year... I'd guess this is linked

A great shame a biggest club since Parma.

https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/ligue-1-tv-rights-canal-plus-mediapro-lfp

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Bordeaux about to be Bor-done? on 23:31 - Apr 27 with 762 viewsjaykay

Bordeaux about to be Bor-done? on 20:48 - Apr 27 by Mullet

no i heard a whisper, and wondered if this was fake news

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Bordeaux about to be Bor-done? on 00:04 - Apr 28 with 721 viewsHARRY10

Reading through the article below it is hard to comprehend how on earth clubs were suckered into what was an obvious non runner, as

"MediaPro’s troubles started when it failed to secure 100 percent of the rights, losing a crucial package that included the first pick of the week’s top game to beIN Sports, a Qatar-backed broadcaster. BeIN sold those rights to Canal+, reducing the need for the network, France’s biggest pay television operator, to make a deal with MediaPro for the other games"

"Another huge deal signed by MediaPro, the stunning capture of rights to Italy’s Serie A, collapsed around the same time it was in talks about its French acquisition. Part of the reason was the company was unable to provide a guarantee for much of the amount it had promised the league."

And that is not the worst of it

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/15/sports/soccer/LFP-mediapro-telefoot-ligue-1.h
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024