Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? 09:53 - Apr 28 with 2791 viewsKeno

I'll start with custard creams and double deckers

[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 9:53]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 09:54 - Apr 28 with 2389 viewswkj

Biscuits are MY turf... GTF outta here

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 09:55 - Apr 28 with 2387 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

‘Biscuit based’....does cheesecake count? If not, then shortbread.

Anyone who answers Oreos should be banned!
So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 09:56 - Apr 28 with 2374 viewsusm

Idiot.
Everyone knows its milk chocolate malted milks.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 09:57 - Apr 28 with 2376 viewsKeno

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 09:54 - Apr 28 by wkj

Biscuits are MY turf... GTF outta here

sos Wkjy, I was bored

and peckish

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 09:58 - Apr 28 with 2365 viewswkj

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 09:57 - Apr 28 by Keno

sos Wkjy, I was bored

and peckish

If it was anyone else I would downvote you so hard you wouldn't know your slippers from your earrings - However, as it's you - you may continue. Though I will be due 75% commission on any uppies you recieve.

Crybaby

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 10:02 - Apr 28 with 2345 viewsFtnfwest

caviar on an unsalted cracker
So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 10:05 - Apr 28 with 2338 viewsSwansea_Blue

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 09:55 - Apr 28 by SuperKieranMcKenna

That's a good questions, as yes technically cheesecake can be biscuit-based (literally). But then is it really a snack?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 10:06 - Apr 28 with 2335 viewsKeno

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 09:58 - Apr 28 by wkj

If it was anyone else I would downvote you so hard you wouldn't know your slippers from your earrings - However, as it's you - you may continue. Though I will be due 75% commission on any uppies you recieve.

sounds like a good deal!!

Login to get fewer ads

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 10:07 - Apr 28 with 2334 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone picking garibaldis should be insta-banned. TWTD doesn't need these kind of perverts.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 10:07 - Apr 28 with 2333 viewsKeno

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 10:05 - Apr 28 by Swansea_Blue

That's a good questions, as yes technically cheesecake can be biscuit-based (literally). But then is it really a snack?

I could snack on snack

especially something like key lime cheesecake

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 10:17 - Apr 28 with 2324 viewsEwan_Oozami

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 09:57 - Apr 28 by Keno

sos Wkjy, I was bored

and peckish

Get some Ryvita....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 10:18 - Apr 28 with 2323 viewsMattinLondon

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 10:46 - Apr 28 with 2302 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Not my thing but these should prove popular round here ...

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 10:51 - Apr 28 with 2297 viewsFreddies_Ears

If cereal bars etc count, I am currently a bit addicted to the white chocolate & salted peanut Grenade protein bars. A slightly healthier (I am on a higher protein diet) version of a white chocolate marathon bar. No, I won't call it by it's current name.
So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 10:54 - Apr 28 with 2294 viewsFreddies_Ears

If cereal bars etc count, I am currently a bit addicted to the white chocolate & salted peanut Grenade protein bars. A slightly healthier (I am on a higher protein diet) version of a white chocolate marathon bar. No, I won't call it by it's current name.
So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 10:54 - Apr 28 with 2294 viewsKropotkin123

Big mini cheddars

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Iced Gems (n/t) on 10:54 - Apr 28 with 2292 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Iced Gems (n/t) on 11:14 - Apr 28 with 2273 viewsKeno

Iced Gems (n/t) on 10:54 - Apr 28 by Bloots

I always knew you were a man with the upmost good taste Blooty

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 11:17 - Apr 28 with 2269 viewsgreyhound

Those fruit shortcake things. Get loads in a pack and you can smash through them being dipped in a decent cuppa
So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 11:57 - Apr 28 with 2231 viewsleitrimblue

Tunnocks teacakes have a biscuity base and are the greatest foodstuff ever produced
So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 12:04 - Apr 28 with 2222 viewsWeWereZombies

All Butter Shortbread Fingers - I should say Paterson's as they are so loud and proud about being Orangutan friendly and palm oil free but to be honest the ones from Lidl do not have any palm oil in, are slightly cheaper and do not have an unhealthy dusting of sugar (not that that really matters given the unhealthy fat content of the biscuit, but it is the gutfill that does it so hey ho...)

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 12:05 - Apr 28 with 2220 viewswkj

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 11:57 - Apr 28 by leitrimblue

Tunnocks teacakes have a biscuity base and are the greatest foodstuff ever produced

The sin of wagon wheels is that they nay have crunchy bases - tunnocks answered

Crybaby

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 12:10 - Apr 28 with 2202 viewsleitrimblue

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 12:05 - Apr 28 by wkj

The sin of wagon wheels is that they nay have crunchy bases - tunnocks answered

It's bizarre how wagon wheels have got it so wrong. It's just biscuit an marshmallow covered in chocolate. It's basically a deconstructed tunnocks teacake sometimes with added jam. It should work.
So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 12:28 - Apr 28 with 2183 viewsTangledupin_Blue

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 09:55 - Apr 28 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Whether cheesecake counts is hardly relevant since it is so massively overrated that it cannot possibly be anyone's favourite. Maybe it is because they look so good that they are so disappointing when it comes to the eating.

See also: Quiche.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 15:23 - Apr 28 with 2132 viewsbrazil1982

So after the crisps thread what's your favourite biscuit based snack? on 10:07 - Apr 28 by BlueBadger

Anyone picking garibaldis should be insta-banned. TWTD doesn't need these kind of perverts.

I'd add Bourbons and Fig Roles to the "wretched" list.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024