Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IFollow cost deducted in FULL? 14:41 - Apr 28 with 8711 viewskizaitfc

Very shocked that they have deducted the full £10 cost of iFollow on the ST refunds.

Fans who have kept ST should have been better rewarded in my opinion

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 14:46 - Apr 28 with 3781 viewsBluefish

Yeah how were they to know what they were getting themselves into..........

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 14:47 - Apr 28 with 3776 viewsUB9Blue

I have not watched a single game on ifollow this season and yet they want to deduct £230?
IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 14:49 - Apr 28 with 3728 viewsBluefish

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 14:47 - Apr 28 by UB9Blue

I have not watched a single game on ifollow this season and yet they want to deduct £230?

Why did you buy a season ticket?

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 14:51 - Apr 28 with 3723 viewsJon_456

How are you shocked by this? It was fairly obvious we wouldn't be attending many games this season so anyone who opted to buy a ST knew the possible outcome.

Think the club have got this pretty spot on. Its fair but also stops the club losing too much money. Offering free renewals to U19s also good step.
IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 14:57 - Apr 28 with 3657 viewsUB9Blue

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 14:49 - Apr 28 by Bluefish

Why did you buy a season ticket?

Because no one knew how long CV19 would impact
IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:00 - Apr 28 with 3601 viewsBluefish

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 14:57 - Apr 28 by UB9Blue

There was a pretty good idea of it but why would you not watch on ifollow? Surely buying a season ticket means you wanted to watch us play.

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:05 - Apr 28 with 3573 viewsUB9Blue

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:00 - Apr 28 by Bluefish

There was a pretty good idea of it but why would you not watch on ifollow? Surely buying a season ticket means you wanted to watch us play.

I did want to watch them but live and not on some pony tv service.
If I had known thet would rip us off I would have cancelled and two friends I go with would have done the same
IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:07 - Apr 28 with 3557 viewsSwailsey

No complaints with that at all. I haven't used iFollow every week, but I have a fair bit and it was a welcome relief on a Saturday at times.

Very fair (surprised there's any sort of refund at all). I knew exactly what I was getting into when I renewed and I will renew on the same basis. It's a business, not a charity and they have lost an awful lot of revenue.

I honestly cannot fathom how anyone would have any problem with this at all.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 15:12]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:07 - Apr 28 with 3545 viewsSouperJim

I'm a little underwhelmed. I bought a season ticket this season with my eyes open, to support the club and ensure if we were allowed back at games that I retained my seat. I think it's fair to say that many supporters did not think the pandemic would still be keeping us away from Portman Road 12 months later and to count my season ticket as having purchased an ifollow match pass for every home game is less generous than I had hoped for.

I'm sure there will be lots of to-ing and fro-ing on here over this issue, but for me the club owe us far more than we owe them right now. I think counting it as £5 per game or something would have been fairer.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:08 - Apr 28 with 3516 viewsBluefish

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:05 - Apr 28 by UB9Blue

If I had known thet would rip us off I would have cancelled and two friends I go with would have done the same

I find that a bit odd. It comes across as you signed up thinking it would give superfan status saving the club in a risk free way because you'd get a refund

If you didn't factor in cv19 than you truly are a simpleton

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:12 - Apr 28 with 3472 viewsUB9Blue

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:08 - Apr 28 by Bluefish

I find that a bit odd. It comes across as you signed up thinking it would give superfan status saving the club in a risk free way because you'd get a refund

If you didn't factor in cv19 than you truly are a simpleton

Thank your for your peurile response.

Superfan status?? What are you talking about?
IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:14 - Apr 28 with 3454 viewsJakeITFC

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:07 - Apr 28 by Swailsey

No complaints with that at all. I haven't used iFollow every week, but I have a fair bit and it was a welcome relief on a Saturday at times.

Very fair (surprised there's any sort of refund at all). I knew exactly what I was getting into when I renewed and I will renew on the same basis. It's a business, not a charity and they have lost an awful lot of revenue.

I don't have any gripe with it (because I think I've probably watched 90% of games home and away on iFollow and just see the season ticket DD as a sunk cost so anything back is a bonus) but I think this refund is at the minimum end of fair from a consumer perspective rather than being generous.

I know we like to see the club as almost a charitable organisation, but people have in effect paid hundreds of pounds for a service that hasn't been delivered. If people are upset I think they have a case in all honesty.
IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:14 - Apr 28 with 3443 viewslazyblue

It was pretty obvious it was going to last at least half a season.
IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:15 - Apr 28 with 3415 viewsSwailsey

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:14 - Apr 28 by JakeITFC

I don't have any gripe with it (because I think I've probably watched 90% of games home and away on iFollow and just see the season ticket DD as a sunk cost so anything back is a bonus) but I think this refund is at the minimum end of fair from a consumer perspective rather than being generous.

I know we like to see the club as almost a charitable organisation, but people have in effect paid hundreds of pounds for a service that hasn't been delivered. If people are upset I think they have a case in all honesty.

I get that, but they knew that in all likelihood that service wouldn't be delivered didn't they?

Otherwise why did they renew?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:15 - Apr 28 with 3415 viewsEwan_Oozami

Why didn't you just assume they'd rip you off and cancel anyway?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:16 - Apr 28 with 3402 viewsSwailsey

Come on now...

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:16 - Apr 28 with 3393 viewsSpruceMoose

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:07 - Apr 28 by Swailsey

Fannies. Fannies everywhere.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:17 - Apr 28 with 3383 viewsSouperJim

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:14 - Apr 28 by JakeITFC

This completely. I think they've done the minimum in terms of what is fair to supporters. My expectation was the new owners would be more generous to build some goodwill, this falls a little short of the mark for me.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:17 - Apr 28 with 3374 viewshype313

To be fair when they were announced last season we had no sight of a vaccine on the horizon, and whilst last summer the cases went down it seemed to lure people into a false sense of security.

I never for once thought we would see crowds back for most of the season.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:17 - Apr 28 with 3357 viewsBluefish

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:12 - Apr 28 by UB9Blue

Thank your for your peurile response.

Superfan status?? What are you talking about?

To be fair I deleted calling you a big eared boy on a farm and a result of inbreeding

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:19 - Apr 28 with 3340 viewsSwailsey

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:17 - Apr 28 by SouperJim

This completely. I think they've done the minimum in terms of what is fair to supporters. My expectation was the new owners would be more generous to build some goodwill, this falls a little short of the mark for me.

Genuinely not picking a fight here, but what would that look like to you?

If they halved the £10, would non ST holders complain if they spent the same amount?

Would a free shirt (circa £40) be an alternative?

As I say, not being bullish or anything, but I'm not sure the club should take more of a loss, when we're also all expecting them to plough lots of money into the club next year.

I understand everyone's personal circumstances are different, but if that is the case, then perhaps they shouldn't have renewed, if £230 a year is going to be a deal breaker for them, given that they must have known there was a 60% (if not higher) chance that they wouldn't be allowed in.

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:19 - Apr 28 with 3330 viewslazyblue

Wasn’t much else to do for the last year so bought a season ticket (knowing I probably wouldn’t be going to many games due to a pandemic )and watched the games on I follow, I have no complaints with what they have done.
If you bought season ticket you can’t complain if you didn’t watch the games because of poor entertainment from the team.
IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:20 - Apr 28 with 3314 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:14 - Apr 28 by lazyblue

It was pretty obvious it was going to last at least half a season.

And even then they could cancel at any time.
IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:22 - Apr 28 with 3284 viewsEly_Blue

Moan moan moan

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:23 - Apr 28 with 3263 viewsSpruceMoose

IFollow cost deducted in FULL? on 15:20 - Apr 28 by BlueBlueBluex2

And even then they could cancel at any time.

As J2 has pointed out repeatedly, anyone who paid for their season ticket last year was getting nothing in return really, and all they achieved was help reduce what Evans had to put into the club by a tiny fraction.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024