Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The season ticket ifollow moaners 16:24 - Apr 28 with 1130 viewsBluefish

Did you really honestly think you were getting ifolllow free and a full refund while everyone else paid to watch every game?

How would that ever possibly make sense?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 16:25 - Apr 28 with 1109 viewsSpruceMoose

Never mind cancel culture, it's a complain and whinge culture that we actually have to live through.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 16:26 - Apr 28 with 1108 viewskizaitfc

Personally I'm not that fussed, but did expect some sort of middle ground to be found.

It seems particularly unfair on those unable to watch iFollow.

Also there is the view that by having a ST fans effectively received no benefit. May as we have not bothered, the club could have refunded fans back in December when it was clear no more games would be attended.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 16:31]

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 16:29 - Apr 28 with 1076 viewsBluefish

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 16:26 - Apr 28 by kizaitfc

Personally I'm not that fussed, but did expect some sort of middle ground to be found.

Also there is the view that by having a ST fans effectively received no benefit. May as we have not bothered, the club could have refunded fans back in December when it was clear no more games would be attended.

The benenfit will presumably be renewal prices being cheaper than new ST'S

I do agree more could have been done, perhaps charge less than £10 per game for ST holders and cap at 1 per household but the moaners saying they had no idea they would have a deduction for ifollowbis utterly bizarre

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 16:32 - Apr 28 with 1052 viewskizaitfc

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 16:29 - Apr 28 by Bluefish

The benenfit will presumably be renewal prices being cheaper than new ST'S

I do agree more could have been done, perhaps charge less than £10 per game for ST holders and cap at 1 per household but the moaners saying they had no idea they would have a deduction for ifollowbis utterly bizarre

Yes I'd agree with that, I certainly recognised something would be deducted for it.

Is there a renewal / early bird discount?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 16:58 - Apr 28 with 981 viewsBluefish

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 16:32 - Apr 28 by kizaitfc

Yes I'd agree with that, I certainly recognised something would be deducted for it.

Is there a renewal / early bird discount?

You would hope the renewal is better than the early bird but I have no idea.

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 17:01 - Apr 28 with 962 viewsSuperCoops

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 16:26 - Apr 28 by kizaitfc

I think the basis is that if you had a season ticket, it is assumed you'd be available to watch it on iFollow as you would normally be at the game?
The season ticket ifollow moaners on 17:22 - Apr 28 with 915 viewsChelmsfordTractor

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 17:01 - Apr 28 by SuperCoops

I think the basis is that if you had a season ticket, it is assumed you'd be available to watch it on iFollow as you would normally be at the game?

That’s fair enough, and as mentioned elsewhere it’s the bare minimum. I feel the club missed a trick and could have achieved a much higher buy in with something more generous, a difficult one to balance for sure with one eye on revenues.
It feels that this had not gone down well at all and is a shame given the takeover and positivity and excitement (off the pitch) emanating from the new owners and there sound bytes so far.
I’m not too bothered by it personally as I’ve watched the majority of games, but I do feel somewhat aggrieved that I’m being charged for games that weren’t included on iFollow, namely the ones that were broadcasted by Sky. It might only be 3 or 4 matches but charging ST holders for a service that wasn’t provided cannot be right.
I feel for those fans who live at the same address, this seems pretty unfair to me and I can understand their anger.
I hope the club reconsider and make some sensible concessions on what was released earlier.
The season ticket ifollow moaners on 17:24 - Apr 28 with 907 viewsJammyDodgerrr

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 17:22 - Apr 28 by ChelmsfordTractor

That’s fair enough, and as mentioned elsewhere it’s the bare minimum. I feel the club missed a trick and could have achieved a much higher buy in with something more generous, a difficult one to balance for sure with one eye on revenues.
It feels that this had not gone down well at all and is a shame given the takeover and positivity and excitement (off the pitch) emanating from the new owners and there sound bytes so far.
I’m not too bothered by it personally as I’ve watched the majority of games, but I do feel somewhat aggrieved that I’m being charged for games that weren’t included on iFollow, namely the ones that were broadcasted by Sky. It might only be 3 or 4 matches but charging ST holders for a service that wasn’t provided cannot be right.
I feel for those fans who live at the same address, this seems pretty unfair to me and I can understand their anger.
I hope the club reconsider and make some sensible concessions on what was released earlier.

Even this move costs them £900,000 at least according to that statement. It's not impossible to work out then any kind of higher refund would've cost well over 2m at least.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Login to get fewer ads

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 17:29 - Apr 28 with 881 viewsNeedhamChris

I’m happy with it personally but seriously this calling out other fans nonsense is pathetic and tiresome now isn’t it?

If you’re a Wycombe fan you wouldn’t think that suggestion is as absurd as you make it sound

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 17:32 - Apr 28 with 860 viewsIpswich_Crazy

iFollow was not free, It was already paid for when you're a season ticket holder. All that is different that is you just get a code to enter so you don't pay again for the home games. I already knew this.

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 17:35 - Apr 28 with 850 viewsChelmsfordTractor

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 17:24 - Apr 28 by JammyDodgerrr

Even this move costs them £900,000 at least according to that statement. It's not impossible to work out then any kind of higher refund would've cost well over 2m at least.

Indeed, i understand that but given the 'importance' of the fans i think this will inadvertently alienate a section of supporters.
My only personal gripe is being charged for games my ST didn't allow a pass for (the ones on Sky).
The season ticket ifollow moaners on 18:21 - Apr 28 with 749 viewsNeedhamChris

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 16:25 - Apr 28 by SpruceMoose

Never mind cancel culture, it's a complain and whinge culture that we actually have to live through.

So what "special additional benefits" did season ticket holders get then?

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 18:36 - Apr 28 with 702 viewschrismakin

The season ticket ifollow moaners on 17:24 - Apr 28 by JammyDodgerrr

The cost of Mark Ashton for 1 season.

As you say any more compensation swallows up further funds for the other additions we are making to the club.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024