Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Podcasts 20:39 - Apr 28 with 1639 viewssaffers12

Just getting into them in relation to Town

Is Blue Monday the best? I like it, which needs to be avoided please?
Podcasts on 20:44 - Apr 28 with 1619 viewsacj

BM is the only one I listen to, think they do an excellent job!

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Podcasts on 20:45 - Apr 28 with 1604 viewssaffers12

Podcasts on 20:44 - Apr 28 by acj

BM is the only one I listen to, think they do an excellent job!

I'm really enjoy them, great stuff
Podcasts on 20:47 - Apr 28 with 1612 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Podcasts on 20:59 - Apr 28 with 1560 viewsReusersgreasymop

BM is great & KOA is ok, if you can ignore the annoying Mark Heath and the halfwit puppy

RGM
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 21:00]
Podcasts on 21:26 - Apr 28 with 1484 viewsMullet

Blue Monday is the best in terms of being the most like a proper podcast. Knowledgeable fans working hard to make original content.

KOA is a bit different because it's proper journalists. You get the odd nugget of def info let slip and different perspective to everything else.

Not a fan of the quizshow aspects although BM seem to have dropped that.

I have been meaning to give the young fella who does We Follow the Town a proper listen but simply have been run off my feet. Beyond that nothing else really counts as a podcast does it?

Naked Radio is very much an older format and traditional radio show. Alex Griffin is videos I believe.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Podcasts on 22:52 - Apr 28 with 1305 viewsgreyhound

Podcasts on 21:26 - Apr 28 by Mullet

Blue Monday is the best in terms of being the most like a proper podcast. Knowledgeable fans working hard to make original content.

KOA is a bit different because it's proper journalists. You get the odd nugget of def info let slip and different perspective to everything else.

Not a fan of the quizshow aspects although BM seem to have dropped that.

I have been meaning to give the young fella who does We Follow the Town a proper listen but simply have been run off my feet. Beyond that nothing else really counts as a podcast does it?

Naked Radio is very much an older format and traditional radio show. Alex Griffin is videos I believe.

We follow the town is doing OK. Benjamin posts here occasionally I think and is clearly passionate without taking the whole thing of content production into some over the top nonsense. Just quietly goes about his business
Podcasts on 23:33 - Apr 28 with 1241 viewsBonchosBicycle

I think all are worth a watch / listen. Like going on the forums, you'll find plenty to agree or disagree with in most.
Podcasts on 23:38 - Apr 28 with 1233 viewsWicklowBlue

I listen to every KOA and BM pod, both offer different opinions and insights.

Unsubscribed from Talking Town due to...ah well it's been documented previously.
Login to get fewer ads

Podcasts on 12:18 - Apr 29 with 1025 viewsStrimmer

KOA (when its good, as a previous poster has alluded to) is the place for the most considered and knowledgeable town content. Helps a lot that Stuart isn't a town fan, not that he hasn't fallen into many common traps like overrating our squad, but who hasnt.

Not a fan of the quizzes and banter on the whole. Ten minutes on pizza toppings etc real Banter for Beginners stuff. But they've got better. It wasn't that long ago that they'd spend literally 20 minutes talking about Line of Duty and Game of Thrones before getting on to the football. Unforgivable, as if they've never heard a football pod before.

BM also good but best when Ben Button is hosting, a very professional broadcaster who holds it together and knows his stuff football wise. I enjoy sometimes going on the post-game lives after each humiliating loss or 0-0 and really wallow in it. Solidarity in misery.

Aint heard the other ones but based on the well-discussed pathetic twitter antics of the podders, I shan't be hurrying to.

Poll: Was it a punch?

Podcasts on 12:56 - Apr 29 with 989 viewsChrisd

Comes down to personal preference. All offer something different.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Podcasts on 13:53 - Apr 29 with 934 viewsBondiBlue

I listen to Blue Monday and KOA. Blue Monday excellent for the fan reaction - they'll say things the journos can't. KOA excellent for behind the scenes stuff. Agree with the other posters about the quizzes and non-football stuff. Bit pointless and annoying but they're getting better.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Podcasts on 16:35 - Apr 29 with 834 viewsBeyriey

Podcasts on 23:38 - Apr 28 by WicklowBlue

I listen to every KOA and BM pod, both offer different opinions and insights.

Unsubscribed from Talking Town due to...ah well it's been documented previously.

I always try to be careful with my social media pages, especially as a sports journalism student graduating from uni! I don't want to post anything too 'shouty shouty' just in case employers stumble upon it.

Always appreciate feedback on We Follow the Town, though. It's a passion project that I'm enjoying, and I'm always enthusiastic to improve the show.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024