Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge 10:44 - Apr 29 with 1360 viewsKeno

or just stuff you really like that can be randomly just about squeezed into a thread which with that title

Obviously the starter is

Poll: Was MarkyP's Cook Signing Poll Funny?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 10:59 - Apr 29 with 859 viewsbluefunk

This will be a long thread....for starters

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 11:02 - Apr 29 with 857 viewsHARRY10

what else

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 11:03 - Apr 29 with 856 viewsKeno

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 10:59 - Apr 29 by bluefunk

we need something to distract from how crap Town are!!

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 11:18 - Apr 29 with 848 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 11:19 - Apr 29 with 846 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 11:25 - Apr 29 with 836 viewsSteve_M

[Post edited 29 Apr 11:27]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 11:27 - Apr 29 with 833 viewsMattinLondon

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 11:30 - Apr 29 with 828 viewsKeno

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 11:27 - Apr 29 by MattinLondon

Login to get fewer ads

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 12:21 - Apr 29 with 773 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 12:25 - Apr 29 with 767 viewsWarkystache

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 12:26 - Apr 29 with 756 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 12:30 - Apr 29 with 746 viewsEwan_Oozami

Any excuse to post XTC...

Am viewing TWTD in Table Mode on this browser so apologies if replying to a completely different post to the one I intended. Pronouns: ho/hum
Poll: Does the Forum think little snoozes during the day are acceptable, or not?

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 12:32 - Apr 29 with 743 viewsnoggin

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 12:26 - Apr 29 by Steve_M

Poll: Non season ticket holders, will you pay to watch today?

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 12:33 - Apr 29 with 733 viewsGlasgowBlue

“A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable, who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles”.
Poll: The best ever Ipswich Strike partnership
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 12:33 - Apr 29 with 738 viewsnoggin

The best political song, ever.
[Post edited 29 Apr 12:42]

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 12:34 - Apr 29 with 733 viewsnoggin

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 10:59 - Apr 29 by bluefunk

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 12:40 - Apr 29 with 715 viewsEwan_Oozami

Am viewing TWTD in Table Mode on this browser so apologies if replying to a completely different post to the one I intended. Pronouns: ho/hum
Poll: Does the Forum think little snoozes during the day are acceptable, or not?

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 12:41 - Apr 29 with 705 viewsGlasgowBlue

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 11:02 - Apr 29 by HARRY10

what else

“A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable, who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles”.
Poll: The best ever Ipswich Strike partnership
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 12:42 - Apr 29 with 704 viewsKeno

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 12:41 - Apr 29 by GlasgowBlue

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 12:53 - Apr 29 with 690 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Doctor Hook - Carry Me, Carrie
The Who - Boris the Liar
Doc Cox - I'm A W@nker (A song for any of the cabinet)

Poll: Which, in your opinion, is the best form of international cricket...

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 13:15 - Apr 29 with 668 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk?
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 13:17 - Apr 29 with 663 viewsBlueandTruesince82

The clear choice

Poll: Have you emailed the club to express your disatisfaction with our plight

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 13:23 - Apr 29 with 646 viewsleitrimblue

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 13:23 - Apr 29 with 645 viewsjontysnut

Inspired by Glaasers - Songs with a politcal/social edge on 13:37 - Apr 29 with 628 viewshoppy

Poll: Leftover pizza... Do you...
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021