Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? 14:36 - Apr 29 with 2972 viewsSitfcB

Phil, you’ll have to PM the team at 13:55 so I can get the thread ready for 14:00

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 14:42 - Apr 29 with 2611 viewschrismakin

Here you go. ( guess)

Cornell
Kvy wolfenden chambers kenlock

Downes skuse

Dobra sears harrop
Norwood

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 14:44 - Apr 29 with 2616 viewsParky

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 14:42 - Apr 29 by chrismakin

Here you go. ( guess)

Cornell

Downes skuse

Dobra sears harrop
Norwood

Cornell

KVY
Woolf
McGuinness
Ward

Downes
Dozzell

Bennetts
Bishop
Edwards

Norwood
Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 14:50 - Apr 29 with 2580 viewsPhilTWTD

Ha! I forgot about that. My match report will probably be hazier on opposition players than it usually is as well.
Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 14:52 - Apr 29 with 2549 viewsfooters

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 14:50 - Apr 29 by PhilTWTD

Ha! I forgot about that. My match report will probably be hazier on opposition players than it usually is as well.

Bring back Harry during the boycott!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 15:09 - Apr 29 with 2490 viewsBLUEBEAT

No Nydam again

Doesn’t want to spoil him

Like Nan’s best China

Poll: W or W

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 15:13 - Apr 29 with 2453 viewscatch74

Make it up!

Just seen it will be on club website, you won’t be breaking records this week.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 15:18 - Apr 29 with 2415 viewsALF

I'll pop to the Ground and see who gets off the coach - typical, wait years to be able to walk from home to watch them play and then Covid hits - with Swindon going down and us going up next season, will be a few more decades till the chance arises again
Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 15:23 - Apr 29 with 2396 viewsfredbarber

Radio Suffolk just after 2pm should have it.
Login to get fewer ads

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 15:45 - Apr 29 with 2326 viewsAlanG296

Must be someone with inside contacts who can put it on here hours before kick off, maybe even before the players know.
Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 15:51 - Apr 29 with 2302 viewsITFC_96

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 14:44 - Apr 29 by Parky

Cornell

KVY
Woolf
McGuinness
Ward

Downes
Dozzell

Bennetts
Bishop
Edwards

Norwood

Please no.
Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 15:57 - Apr 29 with 2257 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 14:44 - Apr 29 by Parky

Cornell

KVY
Woolf
McGuinness
Ward

Downes
Dozzell

Bennetts
Bishop
Edwards

Norwood

Edwards to start after that free kick and the corner?

I should coco.

Cornell

KVY
Woolf
McGuinness
Ward

Downes
Dozzell

Nydam
Bishop
Dobra

Norwood

FAO ITFC - This is a guess, do not ban Phil
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 16:02]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 16:43 - Apr 29 with 2158 viewsAlanG296

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 15:57 - Apr 29 by Cheltenham_Blue

Edwards to start after that free kick and the corner?

I should coco.

Cornell

KVY
Woolf
McGuinness
Ward

Downes
Dozzell

Nydam
Bishop
Dobra

Norwood

FAO ITFC - This is a guess, do not ban Phil
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 16:02]

In no particular order:

Rubbish
Cr@p
Worth keeping
Not interested
Couldn't give a sh!t
Got the right attitude
Stealing a wage
Gives 100%
Got the wrong attitude
Better than the rest
On your bike.
Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 16:52 - Apr 29 with 2141 viewsclive_baker

Hope he goes with the 'sack the rest of the c**** XI':

GK: Cornell
LB: Nydam
CB: Baggott
CB: Woolfenden
RB: Vincent-Young
CM: Downes
CM: Dozzell
CM: Bishop
W: Lankester
W: Dobra
F: Simpson

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 16:55 - Apr 29 with 2121 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 16:52 - Apr 29 by clive_baker

Lankester injured.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 17:50 - Apr 29 with 2038 viewsBryanPlug

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 16:43 - Apr 29 by AlanG296

In no particular order:

Rubbish
Cr@p
Worth keeping
Not interested
Couldn't give a sh!t
Got the right attitude
Stealing a wage
Gives 100%
Got the wrong attitude
Better than the rest
On your bike.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 19:17 - Apr 29 with 1921 viewstextbackup

I’ve got it

Rubbish

Times up
Hopeless
Wolfenden
Old and cr*p

Pedestrian
Downes
Awful

Pointless
Terrible
Tw*t

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 19:18 - Apr 29 with 1913 viewsfooters

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 19:17 - Apr 29 by textbackup

I’ve got it

Rubbish

Times up
Hopeless
Wolfenden
Old and cr*p

Pedestrian
Downes
Awful

Pointless
Terrible
Tw*t

So you've got the pointless, terrible tw@t Norwood up front, but who are the wide players?
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 19:20]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 19:19 - Apr 29 with 1905 viewschrismakin

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 19:17 - Apr 29 by textbackup

I’ve got it

Rubbish

Times up
Hopeless
Wolfenden
Old and cr*p

Pedestrian
Downes
Awful

Pointless
Terrible
Tw*t

can i guess

Holy
Chambers
Mcguiness
Wolfenden
Ward

Dozzell
Downes
Skuse

Bennetts
Edwards
Norwood

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 19:30 - Apr 29 with 1860 viewsParisBlue

Forget the team news, I'm worried I'll miss out on goal alerts!

Oh....

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 19:38 - Apr 29 with 1835 viewstextbackup

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 19:19 - Apr 29 by chrismakin

can i guess

Holy
Chambers
Mcguiness
Wolfenden
Ward

Dozzell
Downes
Skuse

Bennetts
Edwards
Norwood

Sears instead of Skuse...

BANG ON OTHERWISE 😂

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 19:43 - Apr 29 with 1817 viewsSuperCoops

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 19:30 - Apr 29 by ParisBlue

Forget the team news, I'm worried I'll miss out on goal alerts!

Oh....

Cue 7-0 win.
Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 22:16 - Apr 29 with 1677 viewsreusersfreekicks

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 14:42 - Apr 29 by chrismakin

Here you go. ( guess)

Cornell

Downes skuse

Dobra sears harrop
Norwood

Sears and Harrop!!!
Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 22:36 - Apr 29 with 1634 viewsMarcus

It will be only the players not pending release:

Team bus
Ball boy - Cleaning lady (sweeper) - Kit Man - dude who sells hot dogs outside the ground
Steward - Police support officer
Bluey - Crazee - Mascot
St John's Ambulance driver

Still expecting 0-0

Poll: Who should be the next permanent Ipswich manager?
Blog: Far East Anglians

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 22:40 - Apr 29 with 1624 viewsitfctilidie

Here you go. ( guess)

Cornell

Downes skuse

Dobra sears harrop
Norwood

Cornell

KYV
Wolfenden
Chambers
Kenlock

Downes
skuse

Dobra Dozzell edwards
Norwood

This is what i would like to see. Give Skuse and Chambers the last 3 games. I would like to see Dozzell in a more advance role where his passes could impact the game a bit - we are lacking in any creativity and in a more advance role I think he would be better than in the deep role he currently occupies.

Edwards - i hope he goes but i dont see any other option, Lankester looks done and with the u18's and u23's still playing meaningful games I'd leave them to it for now, let them have the chance to be a part of a winning team - no matter the level its always nice to win a trophy and breed a winning mentality - this would serve them better then being dropped into the first team at the minute.

Kenlock is another who i feel just is not good enough. It would have been nice to have seen Nydam in the last few games build a bit of confidence to set him up for a solid pre season but i think i read somewhere he has got a knock
Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 23:04 - Apr 29 with 1593 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Where the frigg am I going to get the team news from at 14:00 on Saturday? on 16:52 - Apr 29 by clive_baker

Baggott is at King's Lynn.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024