Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm 19:47 - Apr 29 with 4904 viewsDarth_Koont

Took me a while to find it so thought I’d share. This is from the ITFC site:

“The quarter-final clash with the Blades will be behind closed doors at Portman Road, however Sheffield United will be providing a live stream via live.sufc.co.uk which will be free for all UK-based Town fans to watch.”

Edited: header was a bit misleading given the match is now tonight, not tomorrow anymore.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 8:53]

Pronouns: He/Him

FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 20:12 - Apr 29 with 3660 viewsBarcaBlue

Ta, quite fancy watching that, I see they explicitly mention UK based fans, wonder who has the worldwide rights.
FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 22:21 - Apr 29 with 3543 viewsHARRY10

FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 20:12 - Apr 29 by BarcaBlue

Ta, quite fancy watching that, I see they explicitly mention UK based fans, wonder who has the worldwide rights.

have a look here

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2021/april/FA-Youth-Cup-to-be-streamed-live/

and if any kindly soul can walk us through what is needed to be done in preparation, it will allow folk to watch without any last minute 'techy' panic tomorrow

er.... um... asking for a friend
FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 22:22 - Apr 29 with 3538 viewsHARRY10

repeat message - deleted
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 22:23]
FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 22:40 - Apr 29 with 3502 viewsfloridablue

The game is showing on my ESPN+ streaming channel which costs me $5 a month for English league, German, Italian, MLS, Dutch, Australian and more.
Happy to give the premier league a miss apart from going to a bar to watch!
FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 08:35 - Apr 30 with 3346 viewsPinewoodblue

I find it amazing that the U18’s are playing in the quarter finals of the FA Cup at home but we are reliant in the visiting club to give us live access.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 08:45 - Apr 30 with 3323 viewstrncbluearmy

FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 08:35 - Apr 30 by Pinewoodblue

I find it amazing that the U18’s are playing in the quarter finals of the FA Cup at home but we are reliant in the visiting club to give us live access.

me to, it`s pathetic, but at least we have got coverage for Town`s biggest game of the season

COYB Yoofs!
FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 12:20 - Apr 30 with 3170 viewsRyorry

Cheers - looks like being our most exciting game of the season 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 12:21 - Apr 30 with 3163 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Disney.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 16:54 - Apr 30 with 3048 viewsRyorry

FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 16:56 - Apr 30 with 3029 viewsMaySixth

FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 16:54 - Apr 30 by Ryorry

It now says 17:10pm kick off

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 17:03 - Apr 30 with 2980 viewsSteve_M

FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 16:56 - Apr 30 by MaySixth

It now says 17:10pm kick off

Just got a picture now, been looking at a blank screen for 10 minutes.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 17:06 - Apr 30 with 2946 viewsrfretwell

FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 17:03 - Apr 30 by Steve_M

Just got a picture now, been looking at a blank screen for 10 minutes.

Panic over, vid of the groundsmen dealing with wormholes.
FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 17:13 - Apr 30 with 2886 viewsRyorry

FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 17:06 - Apr 30 by rfretwell

Panic over, vid of the groundsmen dealing with wormholes.

Metaphor for the season that :(

FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 17:17 - Apr 30 with 2843 viewschrismakin

boom boom boom, we have player called Bello, Bello!!!!!!

Skips past players when their down, scoring goals for ipswich town

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 17:21 - Apr 30 with 2789 viewschrismakin

such a shame for our gk, q/f and having to off after a few minutes, feel so bad for him

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 17:22 - Apr 30 with 2786 viewsBlueyandCrazy

FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 08:35 - Apr 30 by Pinewoodblue

Will be because itfc stream facility is via Facebook, but the boycott is on this w/e

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 17:24 - Apr 30 with 2737 viewschrismakin

FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 17:22 - Apr 30 by BlueyandCrazy

Will be because itfc stream facility is via Facebook, but the boycott is on this w/e

then stream it on your own website like Sheff have, is it awful of the club tbh

The sooner ashon gets involved the better, we have someone to sort this sort of stuff out our media dept is shocking

FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 17:30 - Apr 30 with 2686 viewsRyorry

FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 17:24 - Apr 30 by chrismakin

then stream it on your own website like Sheff have, is it awful of the club tbh

The sooner ashon gets involved the better, we have someone to sort this sort of stuff out our media dept is shocking

I was reading the U23s, U18s & Tractorgirls sections of the ITFC club site earlier - disgracefully poor - no info about stats, leaading scorers etc. No pride seemed to be taken in them.

FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 17:39 - Apr 30 with 2588 viewschrismakin

FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 17:30 - Apr 30 by Ryorry

I was reading the U23s, U18s & Tractorgirls sections of the ITFC club site earlier - disgracefully poor - no info about stats, leaading scorers etc. No pride seemed to be taken in them.

Our site is embarrasing,

it took me to moan on here about Dyer not even having a picture and having Nash's BIO under his profile, suddenly within 2 hours it was updated.

Maintaining a website isn't hard, and just shows another level of mismanagment about the club.

FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 17:45 - Apr 30 with 2534 viewsRyorry

Phew (3 x now!).

After a bright start by us.

THANKS!!! on 17:59 - Apr 30 with 2454 viewsScottCandage

FA Youth Cup stream tomorrow at 5 pm on 22:40 - Apr 29 by floridablue

The game is showing on my ESPN+ streaming channel which costs me $5 a month for English league, German, Italian, MLS, Dutch, Australian and more.
Happy to give the premier league a miss apart from going to a bar to watch!

I didn't think this would be on ESPN+, just started watching.
FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 18:00 - Apr 30 with 2445 viewsrfretwell

FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 17:45 - Apr 30 by Ryorry

Phew (3 x now!).

After a bright start by us.

Stewart is impressing for us in central defence. A great block early on to deny a certain goal. Very aggressive in the tackle and Mark's tightly.
FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 18:09 - Apr 30 with 2381 viewsThe_Major

Switched it on and my first thought was "Hang on, those executive boxes look familiar".

I honestly thought that as United were streaming it, the match was being played at Bramall Lane! That's a bit poor by us, really.
FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 18:10 - Apr 30 with 2369 viewsjeera

Nice one darthers.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

FA Youth Cup stream tonight (Friday) at 5 pm on 18:14 - Apr 30 with 2330 viewsStrimmer

Is this a different camera angle to the regular one? If so, I like it.

Not a good look if Sheff U have had to bring their own camera though

Poll: Was it a punch?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024