Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris' mobile is freely available on the net 22:22 - Apr 29 with 1238 viewsbluelagos

According to reports on the beeb. So I reckon you've got about 12 hours to text him before the shops are open and he gets a new one.

So what you going to text him?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Boris' mobile is freely available on the net on 22:57 - Apr 29 with 1153 viewsOldsmoker

According to the Independent his mobile number was first posted online 15 years ago.
He's changed his phone but not the number, which he insists on keeping 'cos all his friends know it.
Trump was said to have kept his own phone which the FBI rated as 'insecure' and refused a government secure phone.
Not so great minds think alike.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 22:57]

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Boris' mobile is freely available on the net on 23:49 - Apr 29 with 1067 viewsfactual_blue

It's already been disconnected.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Boris' mobile is freely available on the net on 23:53 - Apr 29 with 1060 viewsHARRY10

'Hello, is that Mr Johnson ?

Wondered if you have a John Lewis type wedding gift list, that shows the rate of donation required for an award

I could perhaps cover the cost of your child maintenance payments for a year or so, for a peerage

Slightly less, I can offer you both a weeks holiday in Mustique for a knighthood

or just a simple contract to turn an NHS staff car park into a pay to park 'earner'

usual brown envelopes, usual way

be lucky

see you through the winda

errrrr ......................................... John "
Boris' mobile is freely available on the net on 07:34 - Apr 30 with 892 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Probably got a load of burner phones a la Line of Duty!

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Boris' mobile is freely available on the net on 11:42 - Apr 30 with 777 viewsGuthrum

"Aaah ... baaah ... leave me an ... aaaah ... message and I'll ... aaah ... get back to you as soon as ... aaah ... ok?"

Then he doesn't.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Boris' mobile is freely available on the net on 13:14 - Apr 30 with 744 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024