Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#VoteForBaggott (n/t) 12:16 - Apr 30 with 2402 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 12:25 - Apr 30 with 2378 viewsNeedhamChris

I get the reasoning but do you think that's fair on the lad?

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 12:38 - Apr 30 with 2352 viewsMattinLondon

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 12:25 - Apr 30 by NeedhamChris

I get the reasoning but do you think that's fair on the lad?

No. It’ll be hugely embarrassing for the lad and make the club look like idiots.

The only players who should be in the running for this are the defenders and keep who’ve played often. Holy, Chambers, Wilson or Toto. None are actually all that good but clean sheets indicate that they are going something right.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 12:39]
#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 13:20 - Apr 30 with 2273 viewsNeedhamChris

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 12:38 - Apr 30 by MattinLondon

No. It’ll be hugely embarrassing for the lad and make the club look like idiots.

The only players who should be in the running for this are the defenders and keep who’ve played often. Holy, Chambers, Wilson or Toto. None are actually all that good but clean sheets indicate that they are going something right.

Couldn't agree more. Seeing people prioritise a jab at the seniors over the welfare of the young players is pretty sad.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 13:49 - Apr 30 with 2236 viewsKeaneish

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 13:20 - Apr 30 by NeedhamChris

Couldn't agree more. Seeing people prioritise a jab at the seniors over the welfare of the young players is pretty sad.

The "Welfare"? A touch dramatic wouldn't one agree?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 15:37 - Apr 30 with 2186 viewstextbackup

Holy LOLOLOL

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 15:50 - Apr 30 with 2155 viewsjayessess

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 13:20 - Apr 30 by NeedhamChris

And why bother taking a jab at the seniors? They know they've been rubbish and most of them will be out of a job in a month.

Where's the need to be so vindictive about it? They tried, they failed, they'll pay the price. Leave it at that.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 15:53 - Apr 30 with 2142 viewstextbackup

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 15:50 - Apr 30 by jayessess

And why bother taking a jab at the seniors? They know they've been rubbish and most of them will be out of a job in a month.

Where's the need to be so vindictive about it? They tried, they failed, they'll pay the price. Leave it at that.

They tried lol

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 16:00 - Apr 30 with 2107 viewsjayessess

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 15:53 - Apr 30 by textbackup

They tried lol

I know it's fashionable on here to pretend they're all deliberately mugging us off for some nonsensical reason. But yeah, they did.

None of them set out this season to fail and they'd all rather be sat there taking the plaudits and thinking about all the great opportunities that are in front of them after playing brilliantly this season. They've failed themselves more than they've failed us and they'll see that reflected in the offers they (won't) get this Summer.

I've no idea why everyone takes such glee in battering them further.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Login to get fewer ads

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 16:09 - Apr 30 with 2085 viewsTractorFrog

I was going to say that I wonder what the odds of Elkan Baggott winning was. Arguably there are more Elkan Baggott fans than Ipswich Town fans!

But he is not player of the season. It has to be Chambers or Nsiala.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 00:13 - May 1 with 2011 viewstextbackup

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 16:00 - Apr 30 by jayessess

I know it's fashionable on here to pretend they're all deliberately mugging us off for some nonsensical reason. But yeah, they did.

None of them set out this season to fail and they'd all rather be sat there taking the plaudits and thinking about all the great opportunities that are in front of them after playing brilliantly this season. They've failed themselves more than they've failed us and they'll see that reflected in the offers they (won't) get this Summer.

because see them get kicked when down is the only joy ive had as a town fan in 2/3/4 seasons.

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 00:16 - May 1 with 2001 viewsJ2BLUE

Just vote for Chambers or Toto and leave it there. Baggott is an innocent bystander.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 01:19 - May 1 with 1963 viewsSpruceMoose

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 00:13 - May 1 by textbackup

because see them get kicked when down is the only joy ive had as a town fan in 2/3/4 seasons.

Says a lot about your mentality mate.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 01:38 - May 1 with 1951 viewstextbackup

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 01:19 - May 1 by SpruceMoose

Says a lot about your mentality mate.

does it..... I reckon I can live with that, without a single care in the world

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 01:57 - May 1 with 1937 viewsSpruceMoose

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 01:38 - May 1 by textbackup

does it..... I reckon I can live with that, without a single care in the world

Yet you replied...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 02:06 - May 1 with 1930 viewstextbackup

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 01:57 - May 1 by SpruceMoose

Yet you replied...

im unsure if I should reply to this or not now.....

merely made you aware that what you made to say wasn't going to worry me. ta tho

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 02:08 - May 1 with 1927 viewsSpruceMoose

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 02:06 - May 1 by textbackup

im unsure if I should reply to this or not now.....

merely made you aware that what you made to say wasn't going to worry me. ta tho

To be honest, I saw your post on another thread and my reply to this one felt petty. Stuff like this doesn't really matter.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 2:09]

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 02:20 - May 1 with 1906 viewstextbackup

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 02:08 - May 1 by SpruceMoose

To be honest, I saw your post on another thread and my reply to this one felt petty. Stuff like this doesn't really matter.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 2:09]

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 09:18 - May 1 with 1713 viewsPique

If Holy is even anywhere near the top ten for POTY then I give up.
#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 09:22 - May 1 with 1693 viewsMattinLondon

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 09:18 - May 1 by Pique

If Holy is even anywhere near the top ten for POTY then I give up.

Holy has started the majority of games, has kept a lot of clean sheets and so should be a contender for the award.

I don’t think he’s that great, nor are most of the others, but logically he’s done a lot better than the majority of his teammates.
#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 09:24 - May 1 with 1687 viewslazyblue

Ridiculous idea as that puts all the focus on him particularly when media catch on, he doesn’t need that hassle or the club.
#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 09:26 - May 1 with 1677 viewsPique

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 09:22 - May 1 by MattinLondon

Holy has started the majority of games, has kept a lot of clean sheets and so should be a contender for the award.

I don’t think he’s that great, nor are most of the others, but logically he’s done a lot better than the majority of his teammates.

Sorry, disagree. He’s a nice bloke but a terrible goalkeeper who can’t claim crosses, doesn’t command his area and drops far too many clangers. He’s out of his depth, and most of those clean sheets can be attributed to Nsiala, Chambers, Wilson and generally rubbish opposition IMO.

Not for me.
#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 11:51 - May 1 with 1581 viewsreusersfreekicks

#VoteForBaggott (n/t) on 16:00 - Apr 30 by jayessess

Because battering the players and making all sorts of unsubstantiated accusations regarding their motives has become the fashion on here, attracting the herd
[Post edited 1 May 2021 11:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024